1£º In the early stage of ascites, abdominal distension was obvious, waist circumference was increased, weight was increased and lower limbs were swollen
2¡¢ The abdominal wall is tight and shiny, like a frog’s abdomen. The patient has difficulty walking, sometimes the diaphragm is obviously elevated, and shortness of breath and umbilical hernia occur
3¡¢ Pleural effusion, often seen on the right side, is caused by liver ascites entering the thoracic cavity through the diaphragmatic lymphatic vessels or through valvular openings.
4¡¢ Liver ascites is accompanied by pleural effusion, mostly on the right side, which is caused by hepatic ascites entering thoracic cavity through diaphragmatic lymphatics or valvular opening. Early symptoms of ascites are accompanied by liver failure
Introduce symptomatic therapy.
1. Diuretics: there are thiazide, diuretic acid and furosemide. However, furosemide may induce damage, so some people oppose the use of furosemide. These drugs can block the reabsorption of Na + at the proximal renal tubules, thus increasing the concentration of Na + at the distal renal tubules, stimulating Na-K * * and increasing K + excretion. It is necessary to pay attention to prevent hypokalemia when the above diuretics are given for a long time. Therefore, most of the above drugs are used in combination with diuretics such as spironolactone or triamphetamine. The former competitively inhibited the effect of aldosterone on distal renal tubules, while the latter inhibited Na + reabsorption. As a result, both of them could excrete Na + and preserve K +. If furosemide is used, start with 1 ~ 2mg / kg / time, 1 ~ 2 times a day, intravenous or intramuscular injection for 4 ~ 7 days. If the effect is not obvious, it can be changed to 2 ~ 3 mg / kg / time, 2 ~ 3 times a day. Thiazides were taken every 12 hours at the dose of 2-4 mg / kg, and the combined spironolactone was given at the dose of 1-2 mg / kg, twice a day, and the dose could be doubled if it was ineffective.
2. Low salt diet.
3. When the ascites are difficult to breathe. Because of the ascites, ascites contains a large number of protein will be lost, and may cause peritonitis, blood volume reduction and so on. There is a so-called L * * een short-circuit surgical treatment, in which a special pump like device is implanted into the abdominal cavity, and the catheter led out is connected to the jugular vein through the subcutaneous. Under the pump like effect of the diaphragm, the ascites return to the vein. When releasing ascites, it is necessary to replace plasma with static, or whole blood or plasma transfusion.
4. For inflammatory ascites, according to the results of drug sensitivity test, select sensitive antibiotics for antibacterial treatment.
Cats eat too much, eat too much, the stomach can not digest so much food, resulting in the cat’s stomach flatulence, retching, abdominal distension, belly drum. In general, cats in this situation do not eat or drink, or eat less, mental state is not good.
If the cat didn’t poop or just pulled a little bit for a few days, the cat should be constipated. If the cat is constipated, the parents will feel something hard when touching the cat’s stomach. Long term parents simply feed meat, canned food, dry cat food, etc., it is easy to lead to constipation or partial feeding of cats.
3¡¢ There are parasites in the body
There are parasites in the body. Generally, cats over three months old will have the condition. Cats infected with parasites eat normally but are very thin, and their stomachs are very large. Sometimes they will have worms or diarrhea in their stools. If the parents are not sure, they can take the cat’s stool to the pet hospital for testing.
The performance of flatulence is distension of stomach and decrease of appetite. Ascites need X-ray to know.
Common precautions for raising cats:
1. Dyspepsia usually occurs in cats with poor digestive function. Young cats are the most common. Especially when changing food for cats, let the cat contact cat food slowly. You can use milk powder to soak the cat food and then feed it. Otherwise, you will eat dry cat food at the beginning. The kitten will easily suffer from indigestion and flatulence. In case of diarrhea, give the kitten some meow probiotics to improve the intestines Diarrhea caused by gastric dyspepsia.
2. Long term indigestion of cats is easy to cause gastrointestinal diseases of cats. Therefore, it is necessary to give cats some meow food in time to help them digest, relieve flatulence, retching and regulate their intestines and stomachs caused by dyspepsia. Once a day, 1 gram for kittens and 2 grams for adult cats.
3. Cats like to lick their fur, so it is inevitable that some of them will be eaten into the stomach. The hair that goes into the stomach can’t be digested and squeezed in the intestinal tract. After a long time, it will cause vomiting and constipation symptoms. The more accumulation, the easier it is to block the cat’s intestinal tract.
4. Because of the parents’ overindulgence, a lot of meat wants to be given to the cat. As a result, the cat eats too much at once and can’t digest, resulting in flatulence or ascites. So we should know how to feed the cat regularly.