It is feline ringworm (also the fungal infection mentioned above) that is more common in malnourished and sickly cats. The kittens picked up have low immunity and are infected by fungi because of environmental problems outside. Not getting good care and other factors
Increasing the intake of nutrition, especially B vitamins, is conducive to the prevention of the disease and the recovery of infected cats. Feline ringworm is contagious (I hope not to be scared to throw the cat away, don’t be afraid), but the probability is quite low. As long as you pay attention to the logistics, hand washing and disinfection every time you contact, you can avoid it. It’s better to put the cat in a box. And don’t let it move around
Feed the kitten well every day and add some nutrition. Like fish soup. Chicken liver or something
Cat food has no nutrition. Don’t feed it for the time being. Don’t feed fresh milk. The cat’s intestines and stomach are not suitable for hand washing. Milk, milk powder and yogurt are OK
Now, let’s talk about how to cure kittens. It’s not feasible to take them to the hospital. There are too many procedural drugs, so weak kittens can’t stand the toss
Do you have Jieeryin at home? Prepare a cotton swab and wipe the affected area of the cat. Whether the cat wants to accept it or not. All must be carried out
Jieeryin is good for sterilization. Wipe it several times a day. If it’s fast, it’ll be good in a few days
If the above is useless for the cat’s health, don’t worry. Give it a bath, the premise is to spread soap all over his body
(it’s soap, not soap. Be careful) cats don’t like water. It may be a little noisy. Insist on keeping soapy water on its body for 15 minutes and then wash it off. After drying the body, use dacryline, Wuji ointment and erythromycin ointment. (these three kinds of ointment are available in any small drugstore, and they are mixed with cotton swabs in the proportion of 1:1:1 and daubed on the affected area of cats according to the ratio of 1:1:1)
The second method I recommend is that both cats and people can use these three kinds of ointment, which is good and fast. No recurrence
My cat and I have had it. They are all self-made
Very effective for fungal infections
As long as more patience, it will be good, don’t worry!
Hello! I can explain this to you! This is a cat skin disease! It could be a fungal infection! This will bring infection to people and other small animals, if you want to cure it! You can use it! Pete is about animals! skin disease! Fungal infection!
We should also pay attention to and observe this event! See if the cat’s eyes shed tears! If there is, it will be sent to the hospital!
British short haired cat has no body odor, is not easy to shed hair, mild temperament, appropriate lively.
1. Adaptability is very strong, will not change because of the change of environment. So, if you buy this cat, don’t worry that it will give you a headache because of the changing environment.
2. British short hairy cat bold curiosity, but very gentle, will not lose his temper, not to mention shouting.
3. Sports British Bobcats like to get close to their owners and sleep on your knees. However, cats who don’t exercise for a long time are likely to get fat, and those who are overweight will have problems in their health. So, you should play games with it for at least half an hour every day.
4. The coat of a British short haired cat is soft and thick like flannel, rarely shedding and easy to take care of. However, cats shed their hair all the year round, especially in spring and autumn. Cat’s own comb will swallow the hair into the stomach, over time in the stomach to form hair ball, if can not be vomited out, and can not be timely discharged through the intestinal tract, retained in the stomach, will form a hair ball blockage, affect appetite, and even endanger life. Therefore, if it is in the depilation period, the owner can comb the hair a few times a day or let it eat the full nutrition hair cream.
5. British short haired cat, plump body, thick short developed limbs, short and dense hair, big head, round face, gentle and calm, friendly to people, easy to raise. Large, round eyes vary in color depending on the coat.
6. As an ancient cat breed, its history can be traced back to the ancient Roman domestic cat. Because of its long breeding history, it can be regarded as a model in the cat family. In addition to the fixed and representative genetic characteristics, British short haired cats also have rich variability, such as back coat color, eye color and so on. More importantly, with a wide history of mating, the cat has a healthier body and a more tame personality.
About cat hair loss
1. Season change: when the climate changes from cold to cold, the hormones in the cat’s body will change, causing long hair to fall off and grow short hair. Simply put, it means taking off winter clothes and changing into summer clothes. There is no way to stop this kind of hair loss. The only thing we can do is to take care of it frequently. It is also an effective way to bathe it.
2. Malnutrition: after excluding the causes of weather changes, the most likely cause of cat hair loss is malnutrition. The most common is a lack of adequate protein, and may also be a lack of vitamin intake. Chinese families often feed cats with rice. If cats don’t get enough protein, such as meat and fish, they will lose their hair, and even the whole piece will be depilated. In this case, it is recommended to increase the proportion of fish in cat food. At the same time, let the cat eat yeast to help supplement vitamin intake, to prevent depilation is very effective.
3. Health problems: cats are small animals that are easy to get sick. If the cat behaves in a bad mood, has a flat appetite and loses its hair, it is likely to be ill. At this time, it is better to take it to the doctor for examination, and the doctor will provide professional advice.
2¡¢ How to reduce hair loss
1. Spend a few minutes every day grooming your cat
Don’t find it troublesome to groom your cat. If you make a habit every day, your cat will feel comfortable and willing to play this game with you every day. Of course, you will also save time! Because combing hair every day can comb out a large number of dead hair, which is the fundamental method to remove hair, and also can avoid hair knotting. At the same time, it can also play a massage role, promote blood circulation and enhance skin health. Only healthy skin is the key to not losing hair.
2. Take a proper bath
Some parents want to bathe the cat every day, while some parents don’t wash the cat once a year and a half. In fact, it’s all wrong! The right cat bath should be washed every 5-7 days in summer and 7-10 days in winter. It is absolutely wrong to bathe cats repeatedly if they see their hair fall. Too much Bathing will only damage the skin and cause more terrible hair loss. Will also make the cat’s skin become sensitive and vulnerable, it is easy to suffer from various skin diseases.
3. Choose proper wool washing solution
Cat skin is neutral, should use pet special shampoo, not suitable for use of alkaline human shampoo. Some people even use disinfectants such as drip dew, which are chemical harmful liquids, and can never be used on cats, because these substances can damage the cat’s skin, cause allergies and cause hair loss.
4. Moderate sun exposure to help cats absorb ultraviolet rays
5. Cut the hair short
In fact, it’s summer. It’s good to change your cat’s hairstyle! Cutting the hair shorter is not only easy to comb, but also easy to observe the cat’s skin condition. It is very helpful to improve the hair loss and make the cat feel cool and comfortable. It is recommended to take the cat to the regular pet beauty salon for pruning, because the cat will not let you cut it like a dog. If you are a rookie, you are likely to cut the cat, or if it is ugly, it will hurt the cat’s self-esteem. In that case, it will never be cut again.
Tips: many people choose short haired cats for breeding, and think that short haired cats will not shed as much hair as long haired cats. That’s a big mistake. For example, American short hair cats, British short hair cats, foreign short hair cats, their hair loss is not inferior to long hair Persian cats.
Canadian hairless cats are the only cats that don’t shed their hair, but most people are deterred by the alternative appearance.
In a word, raising a cat will have to bear its endless hair loss. Only if you are industrious and follow our teaching method, can we avoid those annoying hairs as much as possible.
1¡¢ Bombay cat; 2. German curly cat: German curly cat is easy to take care of, and can be wiped with towel after bathing; 3. Labang cat: cat’s hair has long and short, short and curved, long and spiral or long straight hair. If you don’t like hairy cats, it is recommended to have hairless cats. There won’t be a cat losing its hair
Animals will change their hair in seasonal changes. Shedding hair is a normal phenomenon for cats and cats to change their clothes. This process takes 3-4 months. You can often comb cats and cats to reduce the sticky fur everywhere. For example, my cat is 7 years old this year. It likes to eat dried flowers and stars