The intelligent and understanding jinjila has always been one of the most popular noble cats. Because of its identity and beautiful appearance, it is deeply loved by Chinese people. Therefore, the price of jinjila in China’s pet market is relatively expensive. However, it does not affect the people who love them to buy and raise them. Some owners find that they tend to overeat when they are raising jinjila. It’s good to eat and drink, but it’s not good for the cat’s physical and mental health all the time. So what’s the reason for jinjila’s overeating?
1. What are the causes of jinjila’s overeating
1. If you have kittens, you can understand that they eat a lot. After all, they are growing up. Drinking too much water may be due to the salty food.
3. Pregnant jinjila has special food and drink.
2. As the saying goes, “greedy cat” refers to the cat, and now many people will use this word to describe people. Cats are greedy and curious about everything. They like to smell and taste.
3. Symptoms of disease. Cats with diabetes, like people, will have more than three more and less, drink more, urinate more, eat more and lose weight.
4. When the cat is hungry for a long time, he suddenly sees the food and eats it up. If he eats too much, his mouth will dry and his water will drink more.
How to solve the problem of overeating in jinjila
1. First of all, it is necessary to determine what causes the disease. If it is caused by disease factors, it must be taken to the pet hospital for treatment by professional doctors.
2. If it is a pregnant cat, we should pay attention to the reasonable combination of food materials, because the pregnant cats have high nutritional requirements.
3. Don’t let the cat be hungry for a long time. If you don’t have time to take care of the cat, you can leave it at the house of friends and relatives, or leave it in the pet shop for help.
4. If the kitten is a kitten, it is also necessary to control jinjila’s food intake. It is necessary to eat less and more meals. The feeding principle should be fixed-point, regular and quantitative. The food Fed should not be too salty, and the snacks should be few. It is better not to eat. Over time, cats will get used to such eating habits.