The main ingredient of cheese is milk. Milk is rich in vitamin A, B, iron, calcium and protein. It can enhance the human body’s ability to resist diseases, protect the health of eyes, promote the skin’s bodybuilding and metabolism. Protein is very important to the growth and development of human muscle, brain and backbone. The role of lactic acid bacteria in cheese on human health can not be ignored, It can maintain the stability and balance of normal flora in the human intestinal tract, which is very good for preventing constipation and diarrhea. The cholesterol content in cheese is relatively low, which is beneficial to the maintenance of cardiovascular health. Cheese is also the food with the most calcium. Eating 40 grams of cheese is equivalent to the calcium content of 250 ml milk, and it is easier to absorb
Homemade pet cheese can also be ah, can be made according to the taste of pets, will enhance the appetite of pets. And homemade is also more economical, very good. However, homemade pet cheese or its pet food, it is best to have relevant experience, otherwise, it is easy to waste raw materials. There are a lot of homemade pet food skills on the world pet net, you go and have a look
Some cats can’t drink milk because there is lactose in milk, while some cats lack lactose digestive enzyme or lactose enzyme, so they are easy to cause chronic diarrhea.
However, cheese contains only a very small amount of lactose or no lactose, because most or all of lactose in milk has been converted into lactic acid during fermentation, and lactic acid will not cause chronic diarrhea in cats.
Cheese (one of them is also called cheese) is a kind of fermented milk products. Its properties are similar to the common yoghurt. They are made by fermentation process, and also contain healthy lactic acid bacteria.
However, the concentration of cheese is higher than that of yogurt, which is similar to solid food, so its nutritional value is more abundant. Each kilogram of cheese products are concentrated from 10 kilograms of milk, rich in protein, calcium, fat, phosphorus and vitamins and other nutrients, is a pure natural food.
In terms of technology, cheese is fermented milk; in terms of nutrition, cheese is concentrated milk.
Therefore, cats can drink milk and eat cheese.
Tips for kitten feeding:
1. Eat less and eat more, and pay attention to the timing, ration and fixed point of feeding.
2. Timing: feed at a fixed time every day to form a good eating habit.
3. Ration: don’t eat too much or too little. With the increase of the age of the cat, the appetite of the kitten will increase gradually in a certain period of time (usually three or four months), and it will be stable after more than eight months.
4. Generally, about 2 months of the cat a day to eat more than 5, 6 times. Three months ago, kittens were generally fed four times a day, such as 9:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. When they are three to six months old, they are fed three times a day. Twice a day after six months old.
5. When the milk for kittens is not enough or there is no milk, you can drink special pet milk powder. When you are bigger, you can add some rice flour in the milk powder. If you eat milk directly, it may cause diarrhea, because kittens can’t digest milk well.
Tips for adult cat feeding:
1. Cats enter the adult stage when they are more than 12 months old. The body and digestive system of adult cats are basically mature and can digest and absorb nutrients better. Adult cats need full price and balanced nutrition to maintain the best health of cats and prevent aging.
2. When cats are over the age of seven, they have a lot of health problems, not just metabolism, such as * and eyes. To solve these problems, it is important to feed them low-fat and low-energy food to help them maintain their normal weight. In addition, we should also ensure the content of cellulose in food to ensure the health of the gastrointestinal tract, reduce the content of magnesium and phosphorus, and maintain the health of urinary system and * *. In addition, try to make them easy to digest.
3. Weigh the cat regularly to ensure that the cat’s weight is within the normal range, and feed the cat according to the veterinary and dietitian’s advice. Assess the cat’s physical condition regularly and adjust the amount of food to be fed according to the condition. Gently scratch the cat’s chin, is to increase the cat’s favor on you.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia cat domestication method
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia – Cat – Notes
Cats can eat cheese, eat Bai, can make Du hair, but the outside is generally sold in Zhi, and the cheese is added with Dao salt pigment essence and other condiments. Cats should know that salt is not touched as much as possible. So, if you buy, you’d better buy a pet cheese. If you have conditions, you can try to do it yourself (preferably with goats’ milk).
It’s better not to!!!!!
Best only eat dog food, dog biscuits, canned dogs. And cheese sausage, fish and meat, even if the dog can eat them, because the fat content is too high, it is easy to make the dog nutrition imbalance (on the same floor Become very fat. And the dog eat these do not want to eat dog food, so easy to picky food.
In addition, carambola, grapes and other things can not be eaten. Grape is easy to cause acute renal failure.
Chicken and duck bones, fish can not eat. It’s easy for dogs to get stuck.
Chocolate can’t be eaten either. Dogs are difficult to metabolize and are prone to heart disease. A dog near our house died of heart disease after eating too much.
Can eat. My dog I gave them both to eat. They like to eat sweet things. I don’t think it’s a big problem. People can also eat things. Why can’t dogs eat? My dog is what I eat, they eat what they like. Ha ha. Because they come to me when they see me eat/
My dog is almost one year old now
Not good!!! Don’t, dogs can’t eat dairy products, because the dog’s stomach is lack of an enzyme that can digest and absorb milk and dairy products, which will dilute indigestion!!! And the owner of the building, please do not hearsay, OK??? It’s irresponsible for the dog to do this!!! Dogs best only eat dog food, both convenient and balanced nutrition, good or bad hair is to reflect the dog’s health, not to eat what can look good!!! It needs to be loved with care
Practice of yoghurt and cheese bibimbap
1. Add olive oil to a small pot and heat over low heat;
2. In the process of heating, put the yogurt in the pot and let it melt slowly;
3. The fire must be small, at the same time, try to melt the cheese with chopsticks;
4. When the cheese is soft, turn off the heat, pour the dog food into the pan, stir well, and cool.
5. When it is completely cooled, the cheese will mix with dog food. If it freezes again, stir it with chopsticks.
In fact, you can make your own cheese. You can buy as many additives as you like. You can make your own milk source. The simple way is to boil the milk into bubbles, add apple vinegar or white vinegar, and then separate it, drain the whey with gauze, and then refrigerate it when it’s cool.
Each kilogram of cheese products are concentrated from 10 kilograms of milk, rich in protein, calcium, fat, phosphorus and vitamins and other nutrients, is a pure natural food. In terms of technology, cheese is fermented milk, and in terms of nutrition, cheese is concentrated milk.
However, cheese is different. The most important thing is that in cheese production, most lactose is discharged with whey, and the rest is converted into lactic acid through fermentation. Therefore, the content of lactose in cheese is generally 0.5% ~ 0.8%. According to observation, lactose intolerance caused by milk is common, but lactose intolerance caused by cheese is rare.
Bibimbap with yogurt and cheese.
1. Yogurt is a good thing, nutritious and digestible. Most dogs love it. However, yogurt is sticky. You can’t mix it with dog food. You can’t make it eat more if you just give it yogurt. Therefore, in order to make yogurt a good seasoning for dogs to eat more food, we need to process it.
2. Steamed bread and bread are made of flour after fermentation, which is conducive to absorption. Similarly, yogurt is actually a derivative food of milk fermentation. It can be said that yogurt, on the basis of inheriting all the advantages of milk, gives play to the unique advantages of probiotics, and becomes a more appropriate health nutrition product, which has a good therapeutic effect on people or pets with dyspepsia.
Bibimbap with yogurt and cheese. Yogurt is a good thing, nutritious and digestible. Most dogs love it. However, yogurt is sticky. You can’t mix it with dog food. You can’t make it eat more if you just give it yogurt. Therefore, in order to make yogurt a good seasoning for dogs to eat more dog food, we need to process it.
A. Yogurt: the small triangle of yogurt sold in the supermarket will do.
B. Dog food
C. Olive oil (lighter than other cooking oils and better preserved the flavor of yogurt)
1. Add some olive oil to the small pot and heat it over low heat;
2. In the process of heating, put the yogurt in the pot and let it melt slowly;
3. The fire must be small, and try to melt the cheese with chopsticks;
4. When the cheese is soft, turn off the fire, pour the dog food into the pot, stir well, and cool.
5. After cooling completely, the cheese will mix with dog food. If it coagulates again, stir it with chopsticks