Wild Burmese land has a high probability of carrying parasites, most of which are intestinal parasites. If we do not pay attention to the hygiene of feeding, it is possible to infect people.
There are many varieties of tortoise, and their living habits and feeding difficulties are different. Raising tortoise requires professional equipment,
The body length of Burmese tortoise can reach about 20-30cm.
Burma is wild
There’s no CB at all
There are parasites
In vitro parasitism is likely to infect people
Check it carefully after you bring it
Especially in the armpit
It’s better to take a rest after taking it
Check for parasites
You can give people anthelmintic medicine after opening food
Burmese land is very rich
All kinds of vegetables and fruits are OK
Take a bath once a week
Dry the water immediately
2-3 hours in the sun every day can live well
The temperature is about 25 degrees
Infectious diseases are transmitted through animals, so we should pay attention to hygiene, and regular injection can effectively avoid the spread of diseases.
To effectively prevent the occurrence and prevalence of infectious diseases, the key is to cut off the transmission chain formed by the three links of the epidemic of infectious diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to do as follows:
1. Develop good health habits and improve self prevention ability.
2. Strengthen physical exercise, enhance the resistance to infectious diseases.
3. Vaccination should be carried out according to the regulations to improve immunity.
4. We should do a good job in environmental sanitation and eliminate mosquitoes, flies, mice, cockroaches and other pests that spread diseases.
5. Infectious patients should be found, reported, diagnosed, isolated, treated and prevented from cross infection.
6. Infectious patients have been exposed to the supplies and rooms are strictly aware, you do not need to draw blood, I wish you a healthy tmall!
1¡¢ Characteristics of healthy tortoise
A healthy Burmese tortoise can be distinguished from its mental state, oral cavity, activity and feces
1. Mental state: the eyes have spirit, there are no white spots and secretions on the eyeballs. Holding the turtle in hand, I feel that the turtle is heavy.
2. Oral cavity: erect the turtle and lift the turtle’s mouth with a hard object. The surface of the turtle’s tongue is pink without white spots.
3. Activity: strong limbs, can support themselves when crawling, do not drink a lot of water (put the head in the basin for a long time), and there is no phenomenon of alienation. Although limb relaxation can recover autonomously after a period of normal feeding, it should be avoided as far as possible.
4. Feces: normal feces are long cylindrical, dark green. If you eat animal food, feces are white, like toothpaste. There was no residual feces on the cloacae.
2¡¢ Identification of parasites in the body
It is a common phenomenon that tortoise has parasites
1. If there is residue on the cloacae, there may be parasites in the body;
2. When the tortoise excretes feces, it will also excrete parasites;
3. When taking a bath, they will also expel parasites;
3¡¢ Methods of expelling insects
1. Oral administration of pumpkin seeds
2. Take changchongqing orally
For example, the length of the carapace is 13 cm, and the abdominal carapace is about 10 cm
1. Take 3-5 kernels of pumpkin seeds and feed them into food.
2. 1 / 8 tablets of changchongqing, which can be crushed and mixed in food or filled with syringe.
4¡¢ Prevention of infection
If a tortoise has an intestinal parasite, the eggs of the parasite may be transmitted to humans like the eggs of Ascaris lumbricoides. So you have to wash your hands thoroughly after cleaning the dung. In order to avoid the occurrence of parasitic diseases.
Under the artificial feeding, the tortoise is easy to have pathological changes due to the invasion of parasites. The stress response under artificial feeding and closed environment are easy to induce parasitism. Various measures must be taken to eliminate parasites and the environment of intermediate hosts.
The tortoise may be the ultimate host and intermediate host of various parasites. Although many parasites have no obvious pathogenicity, they can cause weight loss and death.
Worms can infect turtles. Tapeworms have a complex life cycle and a strict geographical range of intermediate hosts. When tapeworms parasitize, there are patches around cloaca or eggs can be separated from feces. Praziquantel 75 mg, buprenamidine hydrochloride 25 MG-150 mg. Orally, once every two weeks, or metazolin 150mg-300mg once a month. The larval stage of sparganum can be removed surgically.
All turtles have nematode parasites, and several genera are more important. Roundworm like nematodes often parasitize in the digestive tract of turtles, while the larvae are in the respiratory tract and nasal exudates. Granuloma was found in many parts of the body wall of the body. It is speculated that the larvae can penetrate the skin. Severe parasite infection often occurs when sanitation is poor and environment is highly polluted. When the disease is serious, it can cause turtle death.
Turtles are often infected with Ascaris lumbricoides, and their eggs are similar to those of mammals.
Turtles also have many other species of nematodes. The eggs of capillaries, triceps and pinworm can be found in stool examination. When feeding small insects that have been infected with parasites, non diseased larvae can be seen in the feces, as well as parasitic eggs of the small insects they eat (e.g. cryptoangiostrongylus). When the turtles in captivity have parasitism, they should be treated with deworming.
It is suspected or confirmed that the larvae of some nematodes can cross the skin and cross the mouth to infect again. Through this way, the situation of re infection of parasites in turtles occurs from time to time. It should not be taken seriously until the tortoise has a severe parasitic infection. The excreta should be removed quickly and the hygiene should be done well, which can help to reduce the possibility of parasite infection.
Oral administration of the following drugs can treat these parasites:
Mebendazole, dose 20-25mg / kg
The dose of thiabendazole was 50-100mg / kg
The dosage of thiobenzimidazole was 50-100mg / kg
The treatment was repeated two weeks later.
It has been reported that levamisole 10-50 mg / kg intramuscular injection or skin shot, 200 mg / kg oral administration is effective for the treatment of scoliostoma. Ivermectin is as toxic to turtles as parasites, even though the dose is as low as 0.025mg/kg, so it is not recommended for sea turtles.
One of the nematodes of spirurid worm, which can cause pathological changes in the skin of tortoise. Many species of T. spiralis are parasitic in the mesentery, abdominal cavity and blood vessels. Treatment involves raising the ambient temperature to 35-37 ¡ã C for 24-48 hours, but some low-temperature adapted turtles cannot tolerate this treatment.
The pathogenicity of echinocephala and glossiformis in turtles are different. Glossoplasmosis is sometimes associated with symptoms of pneumonia. According to Tao, there is no specific treatment for these parasites.
Burmese land has parasites, more normal! It is usually discharged in the bath! You can go to the Chinese and American medicine store to eat the best!
Usually pay more attention to food, vegetables must be washed clean, basic half a year to eat, can also prevent!