1. Oriental short hair cat: Oriental short hair cat is lively and active, curious, like to climb long jump and play with people, loyal to its master. Brave, less sensitive and afraid of noise or other surrounding sounds. He likes to be coquettish, and his personality is different from his ancestor Siamese cat, and tends to be stable basically.
2. Siamese cat: Siam (Xi ¨¡ n) is a world-famous short haired cat and a representative breed of short haired cat. The race originated from Siam (now Thailand), so it is named Siamese cat. More than 200 years ago, this precious cat was raised only in Thailand’s imperial palaces and monasteries. It was a noble who stayed at home.
3. Long haired Siamese cat: the long haired Siamese cat is also known as the Balinese cat or the Java cat. It was produced in the United States and developed into a more stable variety in the 1940s. The head and tail of the cat are of the same color, and the head and tail of the cat are of the same color. Like short haired Siamese cat, she is naughty and capricious, likes to play with others, is coquettish, easy to accept movement training, and easy to be obedient.
4. Snowshoe cat: snowshoe cat is a short haired species derived from the cross between American short haired cat and Siamese cat. It not only has the slender and soft body of Siam cat, but also has the strong physique of American short hair cat. Some male cats even exceed 5 kg. The new born snowshoe cat is white all over and has to wait for two years before the appearance of class pattern. Originally, Siamese cats were the main fur color, but now a variety of cat breeds have been developed.
5. Balinese cat: Balinese cat is a long hairy variant of the Havana cat population, which evolved from naturally occurring individuals with longer hair from Siamese kittens born in the United States. Balinese cat has smooth and beautiful back hair and elegant posture. Animal experts named it because of its beautiful body and graceful movements, which are associated with the posture of indigenous dancers in Bali, Indonesia. In fact, it has no regional relationship with Bali.
Extended information: 1. Cats, belonging to the cat family, belong to the cat family. Cats and wild cats are widely used in families all over the world. The ancestors of domestic cats are supposed to be desert cats originated in ancient Egypt, Persian cats in Persia, which have been domesticated by humans for 3500 years (but not completely domesticated like dogs). 2. General cat: head round, face short, forelimb five fingers, hind limbs four toes, toe tip with sharp and curved claws, claws can stretch. Nocturnal sex. 3. Cats hunt other animals in ambush, and most of them climb trees. There are fat pads on the bottom of the cat’s toes to avoid making noises when walking and not to scare rats away when hunting. The claws are retracted to prevent the claws from being blunt and protruding during rat hunting and rock climbing.
Reference: cat — Baidu Encyclopedia
The color of cat’s eye is mainly related to the color of fur, followed by varieties. Blue eyed cats are mostly white. All white cats are not necessarily purebred. To be sure, purebred cats account for only a small proportion of domestic cats. In addition to all white cats, blue eyed purebred cats include: some white Persians, white Oriental short haired cats, white Oriental long haired cats, white and key color KONIS curly fur, Siamese cats of all colors, all snowshoe cats, partially white Turkish Angora cats, all Berman cats, all Bali cats, all Himalayan cats, all Muppets, and so on. In my opinion, blue eyed cats are the most common. Generally speaking, you can’t buy a purebred cat without spending a little money
The pupil of the eye changes in a day and night with periodic changes in the intensity of external light. At noon in the day, the light is strong, and the pupil shrinks, showing a vertical line; at night, when the light is weak, the pupil is fully enlarged to be round, and other moments are oval in varying degrees.
Why does the pupil of cat’s eyes change so significantly? Originally, the cat eye pupil is very big, is responsible for the pupil contraction muscle is very developed, the contraction is particularly strong. The cat’s function of changing three times a day is accomplished by the powerful dilation and contraction of the pupil. It can adjust the intensity of the light entering the eyes and keep it at a level sufficient to excite the nerves, so that the cat can clearly see all kinds of objects outside in the day and night, which is of great significance to the cat’s activities and foraging at night.
The answer upstairs is totally wrong
The color of a cat’s eyes when it is small usually changes color when it grows up. But if the color changes, it depends on the cat’s breed. The owner needs to explain his cat’s breed before he can basically tell whether the cat’s eyes will turn yellow when he grows up.