Yes, mites come from contact and cross infection.
Mite contact and cross infection. When mites are newly infected, they parasitize in easily accessible places. Temperature and humidity are suitable for their growth and mass reproduction. Sebaceous glands are abundant, such as nose, forehead and face. Some people have slight itching on their nose and face when they sweat.
After a period of time, blackheads (caused by mite excretion, stomatal blockage and air drying and hardening) appeared. As the pores get thicker, the skin begins to mix and then becomes very greasy. If there is no timely and effective treatment program, there will be blackheads. It can cause skin inflammation, which is what we call acne, rosacea.
In summer, dogs should be kept away from dust mites, which are harmful, such as hot and humid environment. Hot summer is the most prosperous season for mite development and reproduction. Although mites are small, they can cause great harm to human body. Severe cases can cause local inflammatory lesions.
Treatment and prevention of mites
1. Many people’s household goods are cotton and linen fabrics, and cotton and linen fabrics are just the enemy mites like most. All household items should be cleaned regularly and cleaned with hot water every half a month, and then dried in the sun to remove mites.
2. Mites like to live in a humid and high temperature environment. The temperature of 20-25 ¡æ and humidity of 65-80% are the most suitable for mites to reproduce. Therefore, ventilation in the room should be maintained, which can prevent mites from breeding in the environment.
3. Sometimes mites will be in the bed sofa, and their excreta may be spread in the air, after inhalation, the disease will appear, and then when cleaning should use a wet cloth to wipe, so as to avoid mite excreta flying up.
4. Many families like to raise flowers and plants or pets, but the flowers and pets are easy to attach mites. In the process of raising flowers, attention should be paid to the amount of watering to avoid mites and fungi breeding, and pets should be regularly bathed and disinfected.
5. Some foods are also places where mites are easy to breed, such as biscuits and sugar. Acaroid mites like to be in biscuits, and sweet mites like to be in white sugar. They will also get sick after eating them by mistake. Therefore, it is necessary to store food correctly at home, and it is not recommended to store too much food.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia mites
Mites on dogs can infect people.
1. Acariasis should be treated as soon as possible. The earlier the diagnosis and treatment, the better the effect. If the dog is injected with chloromycetin at the early stage of the disease, usually one or two injections will be effective. The dog can suffer less and the owner will spend less energy.
2. If the mite is very serious, we should be prepared for long-term treatment. At the beginning, the red spots spread quickly, then suppuration, bleeding, scab, pigment deposition.
3. Mite disease is not an extremely fatal disease. There is no need to go to the pet hospital for treatment. Instead, you can go there and make a diagnosis. Then you can buy injections and medicines for your dog. This will save you a lot!
4. We must pay attention to the dog’s daily hygiene, keep the kennel clean, do not let the dog contact with the same kind of disease, try to take the dog to the unclean grassland as little as possible, especially in the spring season of high incidence of infectious diseases, we should do a good job in disinfection and sanitation.
According to pet hospital doctors, mites are actually present in every dog, but under appropriate conditions, mites multiply and explode, causing the dog to get sick.
5. Although there is no evidence that dog mite disease can be transmitted to people, we should pay attention to prevent infection, wash hands in time and mop the floor with diluted bleach water after contacting with sick dogs. I also bought Xerox spray, which regularly disinfectant dogs’ litter and sofa at home.
6. The infection of Demodex is related to the imperfect immune function of the body, so strengthening the body is the basis of promoting the recovery of the disease. During the dog sick diet to give special care, never let the dog hungry, can appropriately increase the number of feeding.
In summer, how to keep dogs away from mites, mites like humid, high temperature environment, hot summer is the most vigorous season of mite development and reproduction. Although mites are small, they can cause a lot of harm to human body.
Severe can cause local inflammatory lesions. Such as blockage of hair fat organs, stimulation of stratum corneum hyperplasia, hair follicle expansion, hair follicle malnutrition, hair loss and other diseases. It makes the sick dog scratch, bite and rub the skin continuously, mainly in the head, and sometimes in other parts of the body.
Treatment and Prevention
1. Try not to go to the grass and play with GG who has mites.
2. External use of copper spray clean. Proper supplement of vitamin B can greatly improve skin resistance. ¡¤
3. Never give to eat seafood, cheese, such as food, will stimulate mites.
4. Keep the mat clean and dry. (it is better to disinfect regularly)
5. Often in the sun, more exercise.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia mites
Generally not infectious, but pay attention to environmental disinfection during dog treatment. Mites are parasitic in the subcutaneous hair follicles, mite activity, itching will be very severe. Generally, dogs infected with scabies will scratch frequently, accompanied by depilation, rash, dermatitis and other symptoms. The hair will fall off from the root, and dogs with severe infection will have a fishy smell. It is suggested that mite Qing and medicated bath liquid can be used for treatment for several days, and the general effect is OK. The growth cycle of mites is 28 days, and the treatment time is longer. We should be patient and insist on medication. In the future, in the season of mites, it is better to prevent them first.
There are the following ways to remove mites:
1. Orange peel juice to kill mites: cut the fresh orange peel into pieces, wrap it with gauze, squeeze out the juice with sour and bitter taste, then put the juice into boiling water, spray it on the pet after cooling, or wrap it on the pet after being soaked in towel. All the mites on the pet will die soon.
2. If there are mites in the bedroom, turn on the bedside lamp before going out. Put a piece of sticky paper to catch cockroaches under the lamp. The phototaxis mites will fall into the trap and jump onto the sticky paper.
After mixing the dog’s body with soap, wash the dog’s body with water (about 1 / 3) of water to remove the mite, and then wash the dog’s body with water to remove the mite. This method is also applicable to clothes with mites.
Dog disease ranking
Canine diseases with high mortality: 1. Canine distemper; 2. Fine; 3. Coronary disease.
If the dog is not used for breeding, sterilization is recommended. The benefits of sterilization are as follows:
1. Avoid unnecessary reproduction. If the cats and dogs are not sterilized, the number of their offspring will increase exponentially: if a pair of non sterilized cats and dogs are allowed to breed, the number of offspring will theoretically increase to 12680 in the fifth year if there are 2-8 offspring per fetus per year.
Wild cats or stray dogs in many countries or regions are the result of incessant breeding of pets without castration. A large number of unnecessary small animals were born into the world, and their fate must be tragic.
2. Castrated pets are more gentle and easy to keep; meanwhile, they avoid the pain of spring and the possibility of running away from home. The estrus of female dogs without castration was twice a year, and that of female cats was once every three months. During estrus, animals always try to go out to find a mate. Even if they are kept at home, they will be irritable, or urinate around to attract the opposite sex, and even damage furniture and objects, which will bring a lot of trouble. Male dogs will not be hurt by fighting over jealousy.
3. Castration is good for your pet’s health and will no longer cause diseases such as cancer and infection in females and cancer and prostate disease in males.
4. Is it cruel to Castrate a pet? Obviously not. Castration is a small operation, especially for males. Veterinary surgeons do it under anesthesia, and the animals are painless and recover quickly.
Reference: (Baidu Encyclopedia: dog)
Mite is a common parasite, generally like to parasite on cats and dogs, dogs infected with a slight mite will continue to scratch because of itching, if the dog mite serious, there may be red rash, dandruff, dry skin and other symptoms, generally see the dog scratching itching frequently, there is a mite infection, the owner should take measures at the early stage of dog infection to prevent the dog The symptoms of dog mites are getting worse.
1: Isolate and pay attention to hygiene
Mite is a kind of parasite with strong reproductive capacity. It is easy to infect because it likes to live in humid environment. Therefore, the owner should isolate the dog from other dogs at the first time when he finds out that the dog has mites. Do not let the dog come into contact with other dogs. If there is any problem at home, you should pay attention to it. After isolation, a comprehensive disinfection should be carried out at home. Dogs should not be allowed to go to places where there are more parasites, such as toilets, kitchens and grasslands.
2: Disinfect and remove mites for dogs
After the dog is isolated, it is necessary to help the dog to remove mites. If the dog mites are serious, the owner should shave off the dog’s hair at the place where there are mites, and then take a medicine bath. After the dog is medicated, blow dry the dog in time, and then use a special spray for killing and removing mites for the dog, such as pet Ai Qing. After all, you must wear Eliza to the dog White head cover, to prevent dogs from scratching skin, licking, poisoning phenomenon.
3: Improve skin resistance
After the dog mite is good, the owner must pay attention to timely supplement nutrition to the dog, improve the dog’s skin resistance, in the daily diet is not only for the dog to eat a single dog food, because the dog food is no nutrition, can give the dog to eat some fruits and vegetables, lecithin or nutrition cream supplement vitamins, let the dog skin resistance become strong, the dog will not easily feel If you are infected with mites, you should also pay attention to the fact that the frequency of bathing for dogs should not be too frequent. The best bath gel for dogs is the shower gel for dogs.
1. If a systemic infection has occurred, it’s better to push the hair to light, which is good for treatment,
2. Secondly, the mite needle should be injected. There is no problem at the age of 2 months. As long as the dosage is mastered, there will be no problem,
3. If the veterinarian uses ivermectin from Bayer, the usage is 0.02ml/kg, which can be injected once every two weeks, and three times is a course of treatment
4. Then it is applied to the affected area for external use. The medication here depends on the type of lesion of your dog. There are many kinds of external medicine, but there is no difference in essence. All of them can be used
5. Take a bath with medicinal lotion
6. Oral multivitamin B is good for skin recovery
If the secondary bacterial infection, you need to take some antibiotics. Calm mind, don’t worry, step by step to be sure that there is no problem
There are three kinds of mites: Demodex, Sarcoptes scabies and urticaria
The symptoms of Demodex are divided into two types
One is scaly type: mainly in the eyelids and around, forehead, lip, neck, elbow, toe and other parts of hair, bald spots, clear boundaries, and accompanied by skin flush and bran like debris, the skin becomes rough and cracked, some of the body has small boils. The skin turns gray white, but the affected part doesn’t itch.
One is pustular type: after infection with Demodex, red papules usually appear in the lower abdomen of the medial thigh. A few days later, it turned into a small abscess. In severe cases, a large area of red and white protuberances appeared on the medial side of the lower abdominal thigh, with a special odor. At this time, the dog showed restlessness and itching. When a large number of Demodex parasitized, it can lead to systemic skin infection, body hair shedding, pustular ulceration, and secondary bacterial infection, the emergence of systemic symptoms, serious illness pet can lead to death.
Generally, the symptoms of puppies are more serious, which first occur in the bridge of nose, cheek, ear root and armpit, and then spread to the whole body. At first, the skin turned red and small red furuncle appeared, and then turned into blisters. After the blister burst, the thick yellow oily exudate flowed out, and the exudate dried to form a fish scale scab. The affected part is itchy. The sick dog often scratched the affected part with claws or rubbed on the ground and various objects, resulting in severe hair loss.
Parasitic on the dog’s external ear, with a high degree of contact infectivity, will cause a lot of ear fat secretion and lymph overflow, and often secondary to suppuration. There is itching. Pets will scratch their ears with their claws from time to time. In addition, they will constantly shake their heads, scratch their ears and chirp. They will rub their ears on utensils and even cause bleeding in the external auditory canal. Brown Black secretions and epidermal hyperplasia were found in the ear canal. The pet’s ear pain was obvious, with tenderness. He refused to check the ear, and sometimes rotated to the side with more serious lesions. When secondary bacterial infection can cause suppurative otitis externa and otitis media. Deep invasion can cause encephalitis and neurological symptoms.
Dogs grow mites, as the owner should be reviewed.
It’s better to shave off the hair of mites to facilitate medication.
If it’s not good to go to a pet hospital, you can search the Internet for the prescription of traditional Chinese medicine for mites, or go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist who dispenses the medicine. Those Chinese pharmacists will help you with the prescription. In addition, because the dog is very small, the dosage should not be large. There are tea bags for sale in the supermarket. Grab a handful of medicine in the tea bag, take a useless clean cup and pour it into the blister medicine bag, and wipe it with a cotton swab dipped in the medicine solution. Rub it several times a day. The potion is done every day and changed every day. (it used to be a medicine bath, but it was changed because the dog was too small.)
In addition, the dog’s nest, there are clothes and other things to often bask in the sun, or scrub with disinfectant.
When the dog is well and the dog is big, you can use the Chinese medicine prescription to give the dog a medicine bath, soak for 10 minutes. Then rinse it with water once more. Remember to dry the dog with a hair dryer.
Be sure to love clean, pay attention to clean, dog mat cloth to change often.
Generally speaking, it is not very serious
There’s no need for an injection
Did he drive worms? Now
There are two kinds of deworming
In vivo and in vitro
The body depends on taking medicine
According to the dog’s own weight to distribute the amount of insect medicine taken by the dog
Outside, it’s a medicine to wipe
A line along the back of the dog
On the skin
These can go to the hospital to buy anthelmintic
Let the doctor help to fix it… The key is
Did you give him anything to eat
And it’s hot these days
Did he sleep on marble
Did you blow dry when you took a shower
You see if there is such a phenomenon in the center of his feet
¡£¡£¡£ If the tail is serious
It’s necessary to pick the hair short
Treatment can be more convenient
Now, liniment is the most basic
And a good bath
Be sure to blow dry
The skin disease should be treated first
Never eat salty food
Don’t walk in the haystack when you go out
The most important thing is to wipe the medicine
But make sure he doesn’t lick it
Even if it’s pet specific to the full insect eczema or fungal skin disease or mites
Because it’s medicine
So don’t let him lick it
Don’t use people to wipe what dermatitis flat.. When the medicine works
He also itches when he grows new meat
Don’t let him scratch it
Now it’s not necessary to make a call for my personal suggestion
Try the medicine for a few days
Use the dog’s special deworming lotion
And if you go to the pet store to take a bath
You’d better bring your own towel
Don’t use the pet store
Online is not to buy that kind of dog dedicated
A towel like a sponge for washing water
This is a good one
It’s very absorbent
It’s better not to use ordinary people’s towels
And even the comb that combs hair also uses its own
Avoid unnecessary indirect infection… What’s more, we must always help him comb his hair
Don’t eat food that is tasty or irritating
Don’t go out on the grass
There will be worms
And get in the sun
Don’t be afraid of trouble
Cook him some carrots
Don’t put any seasoning
Then it was cooked and cut into small pieces and mixed with rice for him to eat
Vitamin supplements… Be sure to keep your dog’s surroundings clean and tidy
Remember to disinfect… Take a bath
Wash it every two or three weeks in summer
Wash once every three or four weeks in winter
Don’t be too diligent… Skin diseases are generally and diet and the surrounding environment is infectious
Do you have a foot
And is it damp around where he sleeps
Do you often go to the haystack when you go out
Did you dry the wet body in time
These can lead to skin diseases
¡£¡£ Did you clean it when you went home after going out? After you wipe your feet with a wet towel, you have to use a dry one
Or blow dry
You need to clean your toes
Do remember! Does he sleep on marble or on the floor? Sleeping in this kind of place
His heat will make water vapor on the ground
And get it on you
Also easy to cause skin infection
¡£¡£ In fact, it’s better to sleep on that kind of sheet or cotton wool fir material
It’s not too thick
What kind of blanket is not needed
Usually pay more attention to change his sleeping place
Be sure to keep it clean and tidy.. We must insist on medication
Don’t let him scratch or lick again.. It can stop it scratching or licking
One is to buy a mask
Bring it to him
He couldn’t open his mouth to bite
And there’s people watching him 24 hours a day
Stop him as soon as you make a little move
There is also the option to use thin gauze bandage up
Don’t be too tight
It’s not easy to cover it, it’s not good to do it well
tolerable. There are mites on the body, itching will be very severe, because mites will bite in the hair follicles, cats and dogs will frequently scratch, generally will depilate and rash, some will mix dermatitis infection, you can use mite Qing spray the affected area two or three times a day, spray with an Elizabethan ring to prevent the cat and dog from licking, and when the drug is dry, you can go to the Elizabethan circle, and more serious mites should be treated Insect’s medicine bath medicine bath. The growth cycle of mites is 28 days, and the treatment cycle may be longer than one year. When the disease is good, we should adhere to the consolidation for 15 days. And in the future in the season of mites, the best spray prevention.