How to say, this kind of dog is very gentle. If the owner is not at home, even if there is a thief, Jinmao may go up and wag his tail. But after all, he still knows the owner and listens to the owner. But if he is a housekeeper, he will keep it as a pet. It is very gentle and has no possibility of hurting people
Of course not. I just said that it is very docile and the dog is loyal to its owner
Big dogs are dangerous, especially in the city, where there are a lot of people. If big dogs frighten people or attack children, their owners will have to lose money. Therefore, dogs are generally kept in the city. They eat less and are relatively safe. Big dogs, because of their size, are more dangerous to children. They need to be held by a leash before they can walk away. But no matter how big or small, most dogs are emotional.
Hello, I’m Xiao Hu, a pet consultant. 5 years of pet doctor assistant and dog training experience, through your question, I will analyze my experience with you!
Dogs can use a lifetime, all the year round, regardless of the heat and cold to guard their owners, they do not know how to express their feelings, just to see their owners every day.
Next, I will tell you the stories around me and the stories I have seen
1. First of all, let’s talk about a dog “Xiao Ba” that you know best. Seeing this problem, I remembered the movie “eight loyal dogs” I saw a few days ago. From the movie playing to the middle, Xiao BA’s owner died and cried with his roommate until the end of the movie. It’s not because I miss the master of Xiaoba, but also moved by the spirit of Xiaoba. Xiao BA was transported to the United States from * *. Only the male host liked this little eight best. The hostess saw that the man loved Xiao Ba very much, and she would smile when she was with Xiaoba every day. Xiaoba knew that the master would go to work every day, so he often waited in front of the station on time. Until one day, the master died of a sudden illness. Xiaoba would not accept this reality. He thought that the master would come back, but he was late in school. This is nine years. Later, Xiaoba was exposed by a reporter, and many people came to take care of Xiaoba. Finally, in order to commemorate this lovely and loyal dog, people built a statue of Xiaoba in front of the station to miss his loyalty and emotion to people.
2. Some time ago, the owner exposed on the Internet had an accident, and the dog waited in front of the car for more than half a month. I believe that as long as the heart is flesh long and has flowing blood, it must have feelings. Some time ago, an old couple went to visit relatives. Unfortunately, they had a car accident at a sharp turn. Although the matter was not so serious, the electric tricycle could not be ridden. After calling the police, the car was directly left on the roadside, and the old couple was hospitalized. During that time, the dog couldn’t find the two people to accompany him. He only knew that his car was still on the side of the road. Listen to the old couple’s son said: every morning after eating dinner, the dog goes to the side of the road car to squat, waiting for the old couple to come back, because it knows that this is the most familiar thing, it knows that this is the thing at home, the owner does not go far, come back very late every night, run seven miles to come back to eat their own food, go back to continue to wait. One defense is about 20 days without any movement.
In Argentina in 2012, a golden haired owner fell off a tree and his dog was not allowed to be near. At that time, the story was popular on Weibo. A tree pruner in Argentina, when working, accidentally stepped on the ground, fell off the tree and directly lay on the ground. Seeing this situation, the dog always stood by and no one was allowed to approach. When the residents nearby wanted to help the builder, his dog barked loudly with his mouth open, which scared the residents away. Until the medical staff came and was sent to the ambulance, the dog chased the ambulance and ran for a long time until the ambulance disappeared.
These three stories touch me the most, and now the latest film: Rex the dog. It is also about the dog’s contribution and loyalty to human beings. Saved countless people in the war.
Is there such a thing around you? Did your dog make you cry? Although they can’t speak, they give us the purest soul in the world, hoping that in the future life, every dog can live happily and happily.
You can communicate with me by private message, so that I can know more information to help you! Hope to adopt, thank you.
Most of the pets have feelings for people, especially for their masters. A dog is the most emotional to human beings. Over time, it will be very human, and will have a tacit understanding with the owner. If the owner gives it to others when he is on business, maybe he will not eat because he misses his master too much. Kittens also have feelings with their owners, but they are not as humane as dogs.
Dogs have feelings for people
Dog: also known as “dog”, scientific name “family dog”. A common canine mammal, closely related to wolves. Domesticated from 40000 years ago to 15000 years ago, it is the earliest domesticated animal of mankind. It is called “the most faithful friend of mankind” by some people, and it is also the pet with the highest breeding rate. With horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens and called “six livestock.”. If there is no accident, the average life span of small dogs is longer. In Chinese culture, dogs belong to one of the twelve zodiac animals, ranking 11th in the zodiac.
1. Dogs are omnivorous animals, mainly meat. When feeding, we need to prepare more animal protein and fat in the feed, supplemented by vegetarian ingredients, to ensure the normal development and healthy body of dogs.
2. The digestive tract of dogs is shorter than that of herbivores, and the hydrochloric acid content in dog stomach is the first in domestic animals. In addition, the intestinal wall thickness has strong absorption capacity, so it is easy and suitable to digest meat food.
3. Dogs belong to Canidae. They don’t chew when eating, which can be described as “wolfing down”. If you want to feed coarse fiber vegetables, you’d better chop them up or cook them.
4. The dog’s defecation center is not developed enough to defecate on the move, so we should give it a certain amount of defecation time.
5. Dogs like to bite bones. This is also the habit of biting prey in the original ecology. We should always give it some bones when feeding.
6. Dogs have unique self-defense ability. After eating poisonous food, they can cause vomiting reaction and spit out poisonous food.
7. In the hot summer, the dog has a wide mouth and a long tongue hanging. The water evaporates from the tongue to dissipate heat.
8. When dogs live in groups, they also have a “hierarchy” and a master-slave relationship. The establishment of such an order can maintain the stability of the group and reduce the vicious struggle caused by the competition for food and living space.
9. When the dog is lying down, he always turns around to see if there is any danger around him. Only when he is sure that there is no danger can he sleep peacefully.
10. Dogs like to be caressed on their neck and back. Try not to touch the top of your head as it will make it feel depressed and dizzy. Besides, the butt and tail can’t be touched.
11. The dog’s rule of conduct towards strangers is to judge the strength of its opponent according to the height of its sight. As soon as a stranger approaches, the oppressive feeling of coming down from above will make him uneasy. If he adopts a low posture, he will accept you. If it is lower than the height of its eyes to see, it will make it more at ease. The dog’s weakness is on the right, and it will act to protect the right. When it is chased to the wall, it will let its right side against the wall, the left side facing the enemy. This habit is inherent in dogs. The dog shows obedience and surrender to the other person by showing his stomach.
12. There are certain rules in dog society that they will never attack an opponent who has fallen down and exposed his belly. When a dog lies on his stomach and sleeps, it means that he is at ease or trusting, so that people can see or touch his stomach. By the way, only humans and birds can violate the cruel conventions of their own kind. Dogs like people more than their own, not only because people can take care of them and feed them. The more important reason is that the dog has established a relationship with people. Dogs have a strong sense of protection for their owners.
The dog’s memory is very good, you feed it a few more times, it will remember you
You can go out and hang out with it when you have a chance
The dog is very smart, although you do not always go home, but he can know that you are his family
Of course, the dog will also be very loyal. He will stay with your parents all day long. Of course, he will think that your parents are his masters. He will be more kind to your parents than others. This can’t be forced
The dog will rank the family first and second in my heart
If you eat at home, you must eat first and then feed it. It will feel that your status at home is higher than it
If you are good to him, he will be very warm to you when his owner is no longer around. In short, dogs have feelings
Dogs have feelings. In fact, canines have feelings. Jackal, wolf and other maternal love is very strong. There is unity and cooperation between dogs, jealousy and ambition. When the cub needs to leave the nest, the mother becomes very “cold-blooded” because they need to let the cub survive on its own. A pack of hounds knows how to help a wounded companion, and dogs are jealous. Dogs generally use their tails to express their feelings. Although different types of dogs have different shapes and sizes of their tails, their movements express roughly similar meanings. Generally, when excited or happy to see the owner, he will shake his head and tail. The tail not only swings left and right, but also twists constantly; the tail cocks up to show joy; the tail droops down, which means danger; the tail does not move, showing uneasiness: the tail is pinched up to show fear; and the tail wagging quickly and horizontally symbolizes friendship. The action of the dog’s tail is also related to the tone of its owner. If the host speaks to him in a friendly voice, he will also wag his tail to express his pleasure; otherwise, if the host says in a stern voice, he will still pick up his tail and show unhappiness. Of course, there are also some dogs with rich facial expressions to express their mood. Most dogs will raise their eyes (surprised), show their teeth (angry), grin (tired, happy), and tilt their heads (interested). Of course, the loyalty of a dog to its owner is the best place for a dog to have feelings.
The dog has a good memory
How many times do you feed him delicious food
It will remember you
You can go out when you have a chance
Dogs are smart
Although you don’t always go home
You can know it, but it’s family
Of course, dogs are loyal
It’s rooted in your parents all day long
Of course, you’ll think your parents are its owners
You’ll be more kind to your parents than to others
This can’t be forced
The dog will be in the heart
Line up the family
If you eat at home
Make sure you finish first
Feed it again
It will feel that you are in a higher position at home
If you are good to it
When its owner is no longer around
It will be very warm to you
In short, dogs have feelings
There are two sources of emotional dog’s loyalty to its owner: one is the attachment and trust to the mother; the other is the loyal obedience to the group leader. That is to say, the loyalty of a dog to its owner is actually a transfer of its loyalty to its mother or group leader.
From the perspective of bloodline, modern domestic dogs can be divided into two types: the wolf blood and the wolf blood. The loyalty of the wolf blooded dog is mainly related to the first source of emotion, that is, it is mainly out of the attachment and trust to the mother, who can be anyone who shows kindness to him. The loyalty of dogs of wolf bloodline is mainly related to the second source of emotion, that is, the loyalty and obedience to the leader of the group of dogs; for dogs, there is only one leader in their life. In this way, loyalty has different meanings for these two different bloodlines. For a wolf, loyalty to its owner means loyalty to its owner. A jackal bloodline dog can be loyal to all those who are friendly to it. This “loyalty” should be disloyal to a particular owner. Wolf breed dogs, because they are loyal to only one master in their whole life, can be said to be more loyal to their owners than houlangs. The reason why there is such a difference in loyalty between the two bloodlines is that the genetic codes of the two breeds are different.
There are I’m very sure ~ my dog makes me more clear ~ my big dog Ge Ge Ge Ge came to my house when he was 6 months old. He didn’t eat or drink for two days, and hardly ate ~ ~ before, she always licked me ~ ~ but when she saw pet DIU (so small, she always wanted to pet more), she was not happy ~ I called her name and she was not happy ~ she was just close to her Lick me once and ignore me ~ ~ ~ usually I don’t have to move her to lick endlessly I told her that she didn’t look at me. I turned her head to me. She didn’t look at me and quickly turned her head away again ~ ~ ~ she was like a melancholic ~ ~ I found out that I tried to pet Ge Ge Ge as much as possible and let my boy friend pet lose it ~ Ge Ge Ge gradually began to eat and kiss me as before ~ ~ ~ Ge Ge Ge has been howling like an adult dog. When there are old people running in the courtyard, he chases others He screamed and scared people out of his wits. As a result, I was scolded. They said I didn’t take a dog chain And then I’ll do my best Gege felt his hostility to me. He didn’t bark at all. He sat beside me and yelled at the old man again. Although I was scolded again, I was very clear about the dog’s protector and the dog’s feelings I’ve got a few more Tibetan mastiff movies. I saw a Tibetan mastiff yesterday That feeling makes me cherish my dog more! You can also have a look! Very inspired ~ ~ ~ dogs are sentimental ~ we will love them well, right! ha-ha