To put it simply, dogs can take the train, but the procedures for dogs to get on trains are different from people’s, and the cars they make are not the same. If you want to take your dog on the train, you should do your homework first. Go to the railway service center to learn the detailed procedures and rules of “about dogs getting on the train”.
First of all, you should obtain the “animal quarantine certificate issued by the animal and plant quarantine unit recognized by the railway department” before taking the pet dog on the train. It’s very important to pay attention to this point. This is what dogs must have to get on the train. Otherwise, subsequent operations cannot be performed.
Secondly, after obtaining the animal quarantine certificate, it is necessary to prepare for the dog to get on the train. Among them, it is necessary to prepare a strong and comfortable cage for the dog (it is better to have a tray for holding feces below, which is convenient for dogs to use). Of course, the prepared cage also needs to be convenient to carry.
Finally, when you are ready, you must contact the railway department in advance to inform them that there are live pets to check in, and take the relevant procedures to the railway transport center. After everything is done, wait for the train station to send the dog to the train before leaving the train. Note that if you don’t understand, you must consult the local railway station service center.
Dogs can be brought on the train, but only after the formal procedures. Conditions for carrying pets on the train: the most important thing for a railway consigned dog is to have an animal quarantine certificate issued by an animal and plant quarantine unit recognized by the railway department. If the pets have not been immunized, they can go directly to the railway veterinary station, the quarantine center of the railway system, and obtain the quarantine certificate;
Generally speaking, the cage is required to be of reinforced structure. Under the chassis, there should be a tray for holding feces, or a mat made of hemp bags or cotton should be tied under the chassis. In order to prevent the leakage of urine and urine from polluting other goods, the two sides of the cage need to have climbing hands for extraction (which can be made of lead wire), and the opening of the cage needs to be tied with lead wire.
If the pet has been immunized, but the certificate is not approved by the railway department, then you need to go to the quarantine unit recognized by the railway department to change the certificate. It should be noted that one or two days before boarding the train is necessary to go to * * or change the card. It is too early. (the certificate is valid for up to seven days.). Then, two hours before taking the train, the pet will be taken to the luggage check-in place of the railway station for weighing, about five yuan a catty.
If the dog is special, there will be many people watching and commenting along the way. At this time, we should try our best to keep a low profile. We should not show off. We should make good relations with the public. We should take the trouble to introduce the breed and characteristics of the dog to everyone in other places. We can make everyone have a good impression on the dog. Our friendly attitude can help eliminate the fear of the dog being caged and surrounded by people, and thus eliminate the fear of all staff members for large dogs.
Reference material: pet consignment Baidu Encyclopedia railway consignment Baidu Encyclopedia
Dogs can be brought on the train, but only after the formal procedures.
Procedures for carrying puppies on the train:
1. You need to take your pet to the animal quarantine station in the district where you live to get the exit animal quarantine certificate, and take this certificate to the railway veterinary quarantine station to stamp before driving.
2. You can put the dog in a cage. You can put some cotton cloth in the cage to prevent the dog’s feces from polluting the carriage, and respect every passenger in the carriage.
3. Two hours before the train starts, take the pet to the luggage check-in place of the railway station for weighing. Carry the pet by luggage check-in. The cost of pet depends on its weight and the distance of the train.
4. Pet owners must be on the same train with their pets, and it should be noted that pet owners should bring their own food to feed their pets in the luggage compartment.
Generally speaking, animals are not allowed on the train. You can check in the dog.
Pet train consignment strategy
At least one week in advance, go to the nearby veterinarian station to get rabies vaccine and cat triad, one 120 ocean, and obtain the epidemic prevention certificate (if you have the epidemic prevention certificate, you can not use this step)
2. One or two days in advance, not too early, at most two days in advance, take your pet and epidemic prevention certificate to the nearby veterinary station (for example, Chaoyang veterinarian station (you can call the railway veterinary station at 51840893 for consultation, and it will tell you where the nearest veterinary station is)) to have a physical examination, register for 5 oceans, check-up for 30 oceans, and get the health certificate, Take a look at the skin of your ears. Then you exchange the health certificate upstairs for another < >, and then hand in 10 ocean. One word is black, two words are really black, three words are too black
Take your pet with you one day in advance and go to the railway veterinary station (Animal Quarantine Station) next to the South Gate of Beijing Jiaotong University to add the seal. The consultation number is 51840893. It is not expensive here. If the pet is very troublesome, I don’t know if I want to take it, so I take a taxi from Shuangjing, which is too far away. Then I grind it with Guan Zhang’s little girl and cover it. It is said that there are two Guanzhang’s, A good talker and a bad talker. It seems that I’m lucky to be the talkative one
4. For the train on the same day, 2-3 hours in advance, take your pet with you and load it in a special air box (self-made iron cage can be made, but cartons and other containers are not allowed), Go to the freight station of the railway station (Tel: 51824244) to handle the check-in procedures. If the procedures are complete in front of you, the procedures are very simple, that is to show the immunization certificate, exit quarantine certificate and the ticket of the day, and then get a list to fill in, weigh and charge (the fee is unknown, not self-made), it is said that it will not cost much
5. After the certificate is completed, people can’t leave. They should always accompany their pets until they enter the freight car with them and put the pet in the container, Go to the freight station of the railway station (Tel: 51824244) to handle the check-in procedures. If the procedures are complete in front of you, the procedures are very simple, that is to show the immunization certificate, exit quarantine certificate and the ticket of the day, and then get a list to fill in, weigh and charge (the fee is unknown, not self-made), it is said that it will not cost much
2) Pet travel treasure — PET by train
First of all, you need to take your pet to the animal quarantine station in the county where you live to obtain the exit animal quarantine certificate. It should be noted that the validity period of this certificate is only 7 days. Moreover, when the pet arrives at the destination station, the certificate should still be within the validity period, You need to take your pet and take this certificate to Beijing Railway veterinary quarantine station for seal. Beijing Railway veterinary quarantine station is located in gaoliangqiao Xiejie, about 50 meters south of North Jiaotong University
You also need to buy a cage for your pet to avoid it running around in the carriage. The cage should be of reinforced structure. There should be a tray for feces under the chassis, which should be tied under the chassis with sacks or cotton mats, so that their urine and urine will not leak and pollute other goods
Two hours before the train starts, take the pet to the luggage check-in counter at the railway station for weighing. The cost of carrying a pet by luggage is determined by its weight and the distance of the train. If you are from Beijing to Shanghai, the cost is about 3 yuan / kg
The pet owner must be on the same train with the pet, and the pet owner should bring his own food to feed the pet in the luggage compartment
matters needing attention
Be careful not to give food to pets within four hours before going out