Virus urine or through blood sucking insects and fleas.
During pregnancy, the kitten will be infected with symptoms of fetal death if the cat is pregnant. Transmission is through contact with viral urine or through blood sucking insects and fleas. The pathogens are viruses of Parvoviridae and parvovirus genus. After entering the human body, the virus can survive in the human body for more than one year. Parvovirus can survive in the environment for a long time, but can be inactivated by * *, sodium hypochlorite or salt dialdehyde.
Cats and dogs can’t talk, so it’s hard to tell if they’re sick. In the early stage of canine distemper, he mainly showed cold symptoms. But had the small disease, mainly displays does not eat, easy to vomit and so on the symptom. And in the incubation period of infectious diseases, only the naked eye can not see the abnormal condition of pets. If you find any discomfort and pets you just bought back, you’d better send them to a regular pet hospital for examination.
Every spring and autumn is a period of high incidence of pet infectious diseases, especially canine distemper, cat plague and parvovirus. Canine feline plague and parvovirus will not spread between people and pets. If you have any discomfort or just bought a pet, you should send it to a regular pet hospital for examination. The owner should vaccinate the pet in time and disinfect the house regularly.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia – Cat plague
Reference source: People’s Daily – high incidence of pet infectious diseases coming
The pathogen of cat plague is parvovirus, which is transmitted to other animals through contact. The main ways of feline plague virus are: healthy cats and sick cats play together, lick each other’s hair, share a bowl of cat food, drink a bowl of water, eat the same food together, share a litter basin, etc. the main way is to infect the virus through the contact between sick cats and healthy cats.
Cat plague virus is not transmitted by air, but mainly by fecal oral route, and can also be infected internally. First, the maternal immunity of most kittens before 6-8 weeks of age has protective effect, and the non vaccinated 12-16 weeks old cats have the highest risk of disease. Second, the incubation period of cat plague was 2-9 days, and then the symptoms of acute vomiting and diarrhea appeared.
Cat plague can be transmitted to cats through humans. Feline fever virus can be found in the feces of sick cats. When people infect cats, they usually have indirect transmission. For example, people step on the stool of sick cats, and then the cats at home come into contact with the contaminated shoes. The way to prevent cat plague is to vaccinate infectious disease vaccine. Three injections are needed in the first year of immunization. It is not recommended to contact other cats outside during the vaccination period. It is not recommended to take a bath or change the staple food.
Although feline fever does not infect people, it is easy to infect other healthy pet cats. Therefore, cats with cat plague should be isolated and treated in the first time. Cats have strong endurance and are not easily detected by their owners in the early stage of infection. But cats can also show some abnormal behavior, such as fever, mental depression, sudden high fever, stubborn vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration and so on.
These copy and paste upstairs are boring.
First of all, there are two main transmission routes of cat plague (at present society): pet shops and exotic animals such as wild cats and insects. First of all, cat plague can be transmitted through the air. Cat plague virus can survive in the sun for three months. Ultraviolet rays can’t kill it. Only odor can inactivate it, and still can’t kill it.
From 60 days after weaning to 180 days before vaccination and complete antibody production, the cure rate is only 20% to 40%.
At present, feline plague, small cat, nasal branch and Trichomonas felis are among the most lethal diseases, followed by leukemia, inflammation, stone, hepatitis and so on.
1: Cat plague can’t be killed by any means, it can only be inactivated at present. Inactivation means that it is not allowed to spread and breed, but the virus itself can infect other cats.
2: If the cat in a room dies of cat plague, then the whole family can’t keep a cat, let alone for half a year. Even if it is vacant for more than a year, a new cat can be connected. They also suffer from low immunity.
3: Although the vaccine is not fully guaranteed, it can also provide the biggest barrier for the time being. Please give your cat 3 injections of Miaoshan unconditionally.
4: Any cat can carry parasites, parvovirus, feline fever virus! For example, you want to buy a cat in the cat house. The cat in the cat house is very healthy, but after receiving the hand, the kitten quickly falls ill and dies in 7 to 10 days. This is because there is a cat plague virus in the cat house. The kittens’ immunity has been reduced due to the change of environment, or the new environment is really terrible (the disinfection and epidemic prevention of the cat house are still good and professional. But individuals can’t do that.) It will immediately be infected and die by the virus that attaches to the cat.
5: There is no cat house in the market that is not infected with cat plague virus. It is impossible. No matter how it can ensure the health of its own cats and the health of the cat house, it is necessary to adhere to the vaccination of one dose of the enhanced Miao Sanduo vaccine (remember, it is the enhanced type) and then access it after 7 days. If you can, please wait until the three vaccines are complete before connecting. If you don’t get the vaccine and your cat dies in your new home, please don’t blame the cat house or your own ignorance.
Feline plague, also known as feline panleukopenia and feline infectious enteritis, is an acute high contact infectious disease of cats. Most of the clinical manifestations are characterized by sudden high fever, stubborn vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, circulatory disorders, and rapid leukopenia (not all leukopenia are caused by feline plague, and other diseases can also cause leukopenia, such as cat leukemia, cat hepatitis, etc.). Cats with incomplete vaccination or without vaccination were more likely to get cat plague, especially in the 3-5 months old cats. If a female cat is infected during pregnancy, it will cause stillbirth, miscarriage and neurological symptoms in newborn kittens. The way of infection is contact with virus carrying urine feces or blood sucking insects and fleas. The pathogen is a kind of virus of Parvoviridae and parvovirus genus. After the virus enters the body, it can survive for more than 1 year in * *. Parvovirus can survive in the environment for a long time, but can be inactivated by * *, sodium hypochlorite (household disinfectant) or dialdehyde. A large number of virus can be excreted from feces, urine, vomit and various secretions, and the virus can survive in the environment for a long time. The long-term detoxification of recovered cats can be more than one year. The infected cats can also be transmitted by fleas, lices, flies and other blood sucking insects.
Shandong lion cat
Feline plague is a highly infectious disease of cats. It is still hopeful that cats will be cured if they find cat plague in the early stage. If you want to keep away from cat plague, you must vaccinate the cat. As the owner, you should carefully observe the cat’s physical condition, so as to find out and treat it early.
1. The cat of the age must be immunized in time. Generally, the first injection can be given in two months, and then the second one every 21 days, and then once a year. Cat triple play, rabies vaccine can be selected. Because the cats I picked up last year were of different ages, I tried to make time to fight together, but I was very passive. It was my first mistake.
2. If there are no foreign cats, their own cats will rarely have cat plague. After picking up stray cats, they should be isolated and observed for a week, and then live with the aborigines 10 days after vaccination. Even if it is only infected with cat ringworm, ear mites, fleas and so on, for some families with more cats, the treatment is also very troublesome. So when you pick up the cat and go home, quarantine is necessary.
3. The main symptoms of cat plague are vomiting, diarrhea, fever, lack of food and mental depression. The diagnosis of cat plague mainly depends on clinical symptoms and blood routine indexes. It can also be combined with test paper. There will be certain errors in diagnosis by test paper alone. If the blood routine white blood cells less than 5000, it can be basically concluded that cat plague.
4. In cats exposed to cat plague virus, the incubation period of the virus is generally 2 to 9 days. We must observe carefully. The earlier the discovery and the earlier the treatment, the greater the hope of cure. My Jamie and jasmine got sick on the fourth day and Yiba on the seventh day. During this period, Pingping and Jiapeng vomited several times, which made people extremely nervous, but later it was found that they only vomited hair balls. At that time, when I heard the sound of COO, I would jump up and run to see who vomited at night, even if I slept soundly at night. There are a lot of cats in the family. We must do this to check in time.
5. Adult cats have a low probability of getting cat plague, because they are immunized every year, so they can only be observed. Kittens are very dangerous, especially those that have not been immunized. Small Mimi on the day of the onset of the cat at home for targeted measures. My family’s six kittens have not been immunized, so the emergency monoclonal antibody serum injection, plus interferon, for three consecutive days. This effect is to increase the cat plague antibody, but the effect of McAb serum can only last for 15 days.
6. Due to autoimmune reasons, some strong cats may not be able to resist cat plague or other malignant viruses, while some weak cats will resist the past. Yiba has been very strong, but in the face of cat plague, he suddenly collapsed. He had an acute attack, vomiting and dehydration. Later, he had blood in his stool, which made it difficult to treat. Although he had rescued for 10 days, he thought of all kinds of methods. He transfused human albumin and blood transfusion, but he failed to save his life.
7. Some cats have an acute onset and a long course of illness, while others are relatively better, which may be related to their own immunity or the strength of the virus infection. Although Jamie and jasmine got sick earlier, they didn’t have vomiting and diarrhea symptoms, but had a fever and depression. Therefore, the incidence was relatively mild, and the treatment was relatively easy. They were cured in five days after infusion.
8. There is only one drug for cat plague – monoclonal antibody, but it can’t be used continuously for more than five days. Other drugs are auxiliary, such as antibiotics, energy, anti emetic and anti-inflammatory drugs. In fact, after using the medicine, the rest depends on the cat’s own luck – that is, how strong its resistance to the virus is.
9. After the cure of cat plague, the cat will continue to detoxify for several months, mainly through feces, urine and secretions. So Jamie and Molly are still in isolation and can’t live together until all the cats in the family are fully immunized. Complete immunization means that 15 days after the second vaccination, the kitten has complete antibody against feline plague, and then it can be said that the immunization has been completed.
10. In this case, immunization is also a factor. Cats that have been in contact with the cat plague virus, or cats who have been vaccinated with McAb serum, should be observed for 15 days, and can only be vaccinated when they are completely healthy. Otherwise, they will get sick after a dozen. After the first dose of the vaccine, my baby was burned for three days. Fortunately, the vaccine reaction was strong, but then he got bronchitis. After injection and atomization, he recovered.
11. Let’s talk about the process of treatment and accompanying. If you find a safe hospital and doctor, the treatment can be given to the doctor, and the parents mainly do the work of accompanying. This process is very tormenting, whether from the psychological or physical strength, we must be strong and patient. Because in most cases, cats with cat plague have vomiting and diarrhea, and their body is extremely weak. Therefore, the infusion speed can not be too fast at this time. Parents are required to accompany them in the hospital for several hours or even more than ten hours every day. They should timely clean up the excreta, keep warm, observe the cat’s condition in time, and inform the doctor in time if there is dehydration or other symptoms Whole. It is not recommended to be hospitalized because doctors and nurses are not as careful as those who take care of themselves. Of course, if there is no condition for isolation at home, you should choose to be hospitalized, and you can’t risk infecting other children.
12. In the process of hospital treatment and accompanying and home care, disinfection work can not be sloppy at all. Take a bottle of disinfectant with you when you go to the hospital. Don’t expect doctors and nurses to disinfect in time every time. Sometimes you should draw your face to remind you, because you should not consider your own cat, but also consider other cats who go to the hospital to see a doctor. At home, disinfection should also be done well when going out and entering each isolation area.
Cause: the cat was not vaccinated or vaccinated incompletely.
Methods of prevention:
1. Cats need to be vaccinated regularly.
2. Regularly disinfect cat products and living environment with sodium hypochlorite (household disinfectant) or dialdehyde.
3. Pay attention to the sanitation of family living environment and open more windows for ventilation.
Feline plague, also known as feline panleukopenia and feline infectious enteritis, is an acute high contact infectious disease of cats. Most of the clinical manifestations are characterized by sudden high fever, stubborn vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, circulatory disorders and rapid leukopenia (not all leukopenia cases are feline plague, and other diseases can also cause leukopenia, such as cat leukemia, cat hepatitis, etc.).
[prevention and control measures]
If it is very serious, it can be given once a day, up to three times in a row.
¢Ú Using recombinant cat interferon, 300000-500000 units per kilogram of body weight.
2. Symptomatic therapy
¢Ù Stop vomiting: when vomiting occurs, you should fast and water. Metoclopramide was injected 0.15-0.25 ml per kg body weight twice a day, intramuscular or skin shot.
¢Ú Anti inflammatory: gentamicin 10000 units / kg body weight or kanamycin 50000-100000 units / kg body weight, twice a day, muscle or skin shot.
¢Û Antipyretic: Bupleurum injection of 0.3 ml per kg body weight, twice a day.
¢Ü Hemostasis: Vitamin K3 injection: 0.3 ml / kg body weight, twice a day, intramuscular injection.
¢Ý Rehydration: in case of dehydration or vomiting, 5-10 ml of 25% glucose, 5 ml of 5% sodium bicarbonate, and 30-50 ml of compound normal saline were injected through meridians.
¢Þ Dietotherapy: it is recommended to feed a small amount of easy digestible, low fiber and low fat food, 3-6 times a day. Prescription foods for acute gastroenteritis can also be used. Gradually increase the amount of food within a few days to meet the needs of animals.
1. Keep warm.
2. Isolate the sick cats and pay attention to environmental sanitation and disinfection.
3. Cat plague high immune serum is very important, in fact, it is the antibody of cat plague virus. In the treatment, only this one is specifically aimed at the virus. However, it is necessary to avoid continuous injection for more than three days. If there is no high immune serum in the local medical strip, you can find a vaccinated adult healthy cat and take blood from the healthy cat to extract the serum for the sick cat.
4. Infusion is the best treatment. If you can’t give your cat an infusion, you can feed your cat 10% glucose every once in a while and inject a mixture of * and normal saline to help him replenish energy and water. If you can buy pet liquid electrolysis multidimensional effect is better.
5. Antibiotics are used to prevent secondary infection. Gentamicin is commonly used, and 20000 units are fed twice a day.
6. Weifuan injection is a good antiemetic drug, which can be injected or taken orally.
7. Adjust digestive function, medication, such as lactase, mamillai, probiotics, etc. This kind of digestive drugs regulating the intestinal tract should be taken separately from antibiotics for more than half an hour.
8. In convalescent period, the diet should be changed to digestible semi liquid food for cats.
The veterinarian found out that it was feline fever. I don’t think the veterinarian you’re looking for is not reliable. If you don’t test anything, you can diagnose cat plague. How can you be locked together and escape
What’s more, you need living space. Why are you in a cage?
If you want to know the knowledge of raising cats, you can search cats in Baidu. You can also go to guoke.com to find pet content. Learn more. There are special forums about cats. You can’t list them. If you want to really love cats, you can search them more. Don’t just wait for ready-made people to help you
Feline fever refers to feline panleukopenia, which is a highly contact viral infectious disease. Cats generally have poor appetite, diarrhea, fatigue, dehydration and other symptoms after infection. Cat disease at all ages, especially young cats, has the highest incidence rate. In order to prevent cat plague, it is recommended to vaccinate cats in advance, and Miao Sanduo vaccine is recommended here. Miao Sanduo is an imported vaccine, which can effectively prevent the three core infectious diseases of cats, such as cat rhinotracheitis, feline calicivirus infection and feline panleukopenia, so as to provide comprehensive protection for cats. Many cat owners on the market now give their cats this vaccine.
The four specific manifestations of feline plague are relatively clear. If symptoms are found and treated in time, the cure rate is very high.
1. Appetite is not good, not even do not drink, poor mental state, nest in the nest will not move.
2. Stubborn vomiting, vomiting transparent gastric juice or yellow green liquid, high frequency.
3. Cats under six months of age have a body temperature of 40 ¡ã C in the first two days, turn to low fever or normal temperature on the third and fourth days, and then rise again.
4. When the symptoms worsen, diarrhea and severe dehydration will occur. Some cats will have abdominal pain, and bloody feces will appear in severe cases.
When the cat has vomiting, diarrhea and other similar conditions, the following methods can be further diagnosed to determine the cat’s illness.
1. Cat plague test paper
Due to the uneven reliability of common cat plague test paper, it is recommended to purchase two different brands of cat plague test paper for testing. If the initial test is negative, it needs to be retested. If the retest is also negative, the possibility of disease can be basically ruled out. If positive, please send the cat to the hospital for treatment immediately.
2. Professional blood test
Take the cat to the pet hospital for blood test. By judging the changes of blood components, under normal circumstances, the blood test results of a cat suffering from cat plague will have the following changes: the number of white blood cells, neutrophils, lymphocytes, platelets and hematocrit. These indicators may not be obvious at first, but some of them will gradually appear with the development of the disease (especially the decrease of white blood cell count).
How to prevent cat plague
1. Timely vaccination of cats, must go to the regular hospital vaccination of cat plague vaccine, can make the cat get good antibody protection.
2. Disinfect the cat’s articles once a week. Choose a disinfectant with high efficiency and no irritating smell. The low efficiency and medium effect have no effect on cat plague virus. The irritating smell will damage the cat’s smell. At home, we usually use LW light and wind pet disinfectant to disinfect the cat’s articles and environment.
3. Do not contact sick cats, do not share with other cats.
Feline plague, also known as feline panleukopenia, is characterized by a sharp decrease in white blood cells. Cats that were not vaccinated or vaccinated were more likely to get cat plague, especially in the 3-5 months old cats. If a female cat is infected during pregnancy, it will cause stillbirth, miscarriage and neurological symptoms in newborn kittens. The transmission route is contact with virus carrying urine feces or blood sucking insects and fleas.
The clinical symptoms include high fever, poor spirit, not eating, vomiting is the most important symptom; diarrhea occurs less, but may also occur in the late course of disease, dehydration and secondary bacterial infection are often the causes of sudden death. Other complications include oral ulceration, dysentery, jaundice, and generalized intravascular coagulation syndrome. In addition, the number of white blood cells decreased significantly, even to 50-3000 cells / ml / 4-6 days after infection; aplastic anemia is another important blood cell disease. If the course of disease is more than 5-7 days and there is no fatal complication, it can be recovered; the number of white blood cells will return to normal within 24-48 hours.
The main treatment methods are non gastric infusion to supplement electrolyte and nutrition, correct dehydration, improve vomiting symptoms and give broad-spectrum antibiotics to prevent secondary bacterial infection. In case of severe anemia, blood or plasma transfusion should be considered. Of course, prevention is always better than treatment, so giving a vaccine to protect your cat is the best way.
Feline plague, also known as feline pan leukopenia, is an acute highly contagious disease of cats. The clinical manifestations included sudden fever, intractable vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, circulatory disorders and rapid decrease of white blood cells. Sick cats are in low spirits, anorexia, obstinate vomiting, yellow green vomit, sticky secretions in the mouth, eyes and nose, and sticky feces. When diarrhea occurs, it indicates that the animals are in the late stage of the disease, with bloody stool, severe dehydration, anemia, and even death. Cats with incomplete vaccination or without vaccination are easy to get cat plague, especially the 3-5 month old kittens.
The general prevention is vaccination.
Cat plague is a very serious infectious disease for both young and adult cats. Cat plague fever is also known as feline infectious enteritis, feline panleukopenia and feline parvovirus infection. It is extremely easy for young cats to be infected. Therefore, if you keep more than one kitten at home, you must prevent the spread of cat plague.
1. Feline panleukopenia parvovirus has a strong resistance, and it is difficult to be completely eliminated once it is contaminated. It is resistant to * *, chloroform, acid and 0.5% carbolic acid. It is still active when heated at 50 ¡æ for 1 hour. It can maintain its infectivity at low temperature or in 50% glycerin buffer for a long time. It can be killed after being treated with 0.2% formaldehyde solution for 24 hours. At present, the disease has become one of the most harmful to cats. The disease is susceptible to kittens. The incidence rate of kittens is 83.5% and the litter size of cats is gradually occurring within 1 years old. The incidence rate of adult cats is 3, which accounts for only 2%. From late autumn to winter and spring, the incidence rate was more than 55.8% from December to March. Once the infected cats are mixed in the farm, it is very easy to cause acute outbreak, and can cause more than 90% mortality, sick cats, recovered cats and recessive infections. The virus carrying cats excrete toxins through feces and secretions such as feces, urine, vomit, saliva, etc., thus polluting the environment, utensils, feed, etc., causing direct and indirect transmission, which is often endemic. The incubation period was 6-10 days.
2. The clinical features of the disease are fatigue, food waste, vomiting, diarrhea and leukopenia. This disease often acute attack, sick cats mental depression, loss of appetite, vomiting phenomenon, body temperature increased to 41 ¡æ above, often continued high fever for 24 hours, then fell to normal temperature, but after 36-48 hours, it rose again, later severe dehydration, weakness. Sick cats usually die soon after the second temperature rise, but may recover after the second temperature subsides. At present, there is no specific drug for the treatment of this disease. At the same time, in order to prevent dehydration and secondary infection, a large amount of rehydration and broad-spectrum antibiotics can be added for symptomatic treatment.
3. The most important measure to prevent this disease is to inject vaccine. At present, the commonly used vaccines are attenuated vaccine and inactivated vaccine. The immunization procedure of attenuated vaccine was as follows: weaned cats aged 40-60 days were immunized for the first time. The second immunization was performed at the age of 4-5 months, and then once a year. The immunization procedure of inactivated vaccine was as follows: the first immunization was given to weaned cats aged 6-8 weeks, the second immunization was performed after 3-4 weeks (9-12 weeks), and then twice every year at an interval of 3-4 weeks. It can also be immunized one time before mating. When the titer of maternal antibody drops to 1:4-1:8, the kittens can be immunized again. In the places where the disease has occurred, antiviral serum can be used for emergency prophylactic injection to the non diseased cats so that they can acquire passive immunity.