If there are dog lice on the bed, it is recommended that the bedding, pillows and other items on the bed be exposed to the sun, and then thoroughly cleaned.
General treatment methods for dog lice:
1) If you are bitten, you can apply some toilet water, essential balm or soap to relieve itching and inflammation.
2) If you have a pet, you need to keep your dog clean.
3) Pay attention to household hygiene. You can also spray some water on the wall. Pay attention to the instructions and precautions before spraying. Avoid being hurt.
4) Take the personal clothing to boil, large clothes, mat with boiling water; and then exposed to the sun.
5) Insecticides: it is generally recommended to use public health drugs, such as livir flea spray bed board, dormitory floor, corner;
6) The most important step: 10% sulfur ointment is available in pharmacies. A very cheap 5g piece is applied evenly on the body and mat. Don’t be afraid to dirty your clothes. The sulfur in sulfur ointments is harmless to humans and works best only when it comes into contact with the surface of human skin. The taste is not good, but it can kill all the parasites on the body surface. Take a bath with sulfur soap.
Tip 1: when combing cats and dogs’ fur with a dense comb, fleas may be stuck in the comb teeth. At this time, don’t crush it to death, but stick it on the adhesive strip or put it into the water with detergent to kill it. If crushed to death, the flea’s worm eggs will fly out and may be licked into the body by cats and dogs.
Tip 2: clean the house thoroughly, and remove the fleas from the net or on the bed with a vacuum cleaner. Especially in the corner of the room, the edge of the wood floor, carpet, blanket wool room, etc. should be carefully cleaned. If this is not enough, hang insecticidal boards in the house or put insecticides under carpets and blankets. However, the insecticidal board is not only the killer of fleas, but also harmful to people, cats and dogs. Therefore, it must be a flea infestation at home. If you have to, use it temporarily. It’s better for families with children, cats and puppies.
Tip 3: the way to eliminate fleas is to keep the body of cats and dogs clean. The shampoo and nursing liquid specially used to kill fleas is used to deal with fleas that can’t be cleaned with comb. When washing, wet the fleas from the beginning, so that there is no way for fleas to escape.
Tip 4: cats who don’t like bathing should use flea powder. The flea powder for both cats and dogs may contain ingredients that are harmless to dogs but harmful to cats, so special for cats should be used. Separate the hair behind the ear and the root of the abdomen and legs that may have fleas, sprinkle flea powder on the hands and comb them with a brush. Sprinkle every 2-3 days, not every day.
Trick 5: take 250 grams of fresh citrus peel, cut it into pieces with a knife, wrap it with gauze and squeeze out the juice with sour and bitter taste. Dilute the juice with 500 grams of boiling water and mix well. After cooling, spray it on the dogs and cats, or wet them with a towel in the orange dilution. After an hour, all fleas on the cats and dogs will die.
Try not to bring the dog to bed. Try to avoid more dog lice running into your bed. Pay attention to your own personal hygiene and the health of your dog. You can take the sheets to wipe with a wet cloth, spray some insecticides (preferably for pets), and then put them in the sun to expose to the sun, which will generally be useful. If you can’t, just change the sheets! Remember to crush the dog lice completely, or it will come back to life.
Summer is the season when dogs grow lice most easily. Especially when walking dogs, dogs like to roll on the grass. Lice will jump on the dog’s body, climb into the hair and lay eggs. It is impossible to prevent them. How does dog grow lice? How to remove dog lice? Today, I’d like to share with you a few ways to get rid of dog lice.
Methods to remove dog lice:
1. Take 250 grams of fresh citrus peel, cut it into pieces with a knife, wrap it with gauze and squeeze out the juice with sour and bitter taste. Dilute the juice with 500 grams of boiling water and mix well. Spray it on the dog after cooling, or wrap it on the dog with a towel soaked in orange dilution. After an hour, all dog lice will die.
2. Put the dog in the water, it will be better than the dog’s back. Then drop a few drops of essential balm in the water. The effect of more points is better. Balsamine itself can kill dog lice and most of the insects, and the smell can also prevent dog lice from approaching. Soak the dog in the water with essential balm, about five or six minutes, and then take it out and simply rinse it.
3. Use insecticides for dogs. It’s better to be outdoors before use. Because in the dog medication, the body of dog lice, some may not be dead, this time will jump out. If it’s indoors, it’s troublesome to clean it up.
4. If there are not many dog lice, you can clean it manually. Dog lice often hide in the dog’s limbs, armpits, neck, or stomach. This method is simple and harmless to the dog. But not if there are more lice in dogs.
5. There is a simple and convenient method. Is to buy a dog to drive lice ring, wear on the neck, not only beautiful, but also can drive away enough lice.
Xiaobian reminds us that removing dog lice should ensure that it does not harm the dog. It should be both effective and safe. If you find the dog has abnormal reaction in the process of going to dog lice, stop immediately and go to a professional pet hospital for help.
How to remove fleas for pets
When combing cats and dogs’ fur with a densely toothed comb, fleas may get stuck in the comb teeth. At this time, don’t crush it to death, but stick it on the adhesive strip or put it into the water with detergent to kill it. If crushed to death, the flea’s worm eggs will fly out and may be licked into the body by cats and dogs.
Clean your home thoroughly, and vacuum the fleas that miss the net or fall on the bed. Especially in the corner of the room, the edge of the wood floor, carpet, blanket wool room, etc. should be carefully cleaned. If this is not enough, hang insecticidal boards in the house or put insecticides under carpets and blankets. However, the insecticidal board is not only the killer of fleas, but also harmful to people, cats and dogs. Therefore, it must be a flea infestation at home. If you have to, use it temporarily. It’s better for families with children, cats and puppies.
The way to eliminate fleas is to keep cats and dogs clean. The shampoo and lotion specially used to kill fleas are used to deal with fleas that can’t be cleaned with comb. When washing, wet the fleas from the beginning, so that there is no way for fleas to escape.
For cats who don’t like bathing, give them flea powder. Flea powder for dogs and dogs may contain ingredients that are not harmful to dogs but harmful to cats, so it should be used for cats. Separate the hair behind the ear and the root of the abdomen and legs that may have fleas, sprinkle flea powder on the hands and comb them with a brush. Sprinkle once every 2-3 days, not every day.
Take 250 grams of fresh citrus peel, cut it into pieces with a knife, wrap it with gauze and squeeze out the sour and bitter juice. Dilute the juice with 500 grams of boiling water and mix well. After cooling, spray it on the dogs and cats, or wet them with a towel in the orange diluent. After an hour, all fleas on the cats and dogs will die!
In order to kill fleas effectively, we must kill the adults and control the growth environment of fleas.
There are a lot of flea killing products on the market, with different formulations, killing speed, effect, validity period, and difficulty in using. If your cat is allergic to flea bites, use a quick flea killer to prevent fleas from biting it.
Regular vacuuming and immediately tying the bag of the vacuum cleaner away can greatly reduce the chance of fleas growing into adults in the house during the non adult period. All contaminated things, let the dog’s bed, to consider thoroughly cleaning or throwing away. Others should also:
1) Using long-acting flea killing drugs to dogs or other flea pets can kill adults and prevent oviposition.
2) House handling, killing fleas at different times. This step is more difficult because the larvae may be deep in the carpet and sofa. It can be time-consuming and costly because the whole house has to be dealt with, including all the cracks and corners. It is better to inhale dust before medication to stimulate adults to come out of cocoons. Follow the instructions of the drug to avoid poisoning.
Pay special attention to the places where dogs often go, especially where they sleep. What can be washed should be well washed and put in the sun for a while. If it can’t be washed, it can be thrown away.
3) All dogs can be given drugs that inhibit fleas from becoming adults. But these drugs don’t kill adults.
Follow all instructions. Some methods can take months to get rid of fleas.
Long term control of fleas
If all fleas, adults and non adults are eliminated, the way to kill fleas should be changed. If pets don’t go out, there’s no need to do anything. If not, a long-term flea killing product can be used. But it can’t be intermittent and should be used persistently.
Flea killing products
Spray, powder, bath agent, tablet and so on.
Sprays and powders are of short duration. If a dog’s surroundings are fleas, dogs will soon grow fleas. Dog collar also has a certain period of validity, need to be replaced in time. Some people say that the scope of killing fleas in dog collar is limited, and fleas may grow outside the dog’s neck. The quality of domestic dog collar varies from good to bad, so you should be careful when choosing (an article on lucky earth cat website mentioned that the main ingredients of the drug should be: synergist pyrethroid, pyrethroid, carbamate, organic phosphate or aldosterone). According to experience, it is not recommended to use domestic anti flea traps, especially puppies. More than one dog at home should not be used to avoid licking each other. There have been many times because of licking the flea ring dog anorexia, laxity and other poisoning symptoms
The bath can only wash and kill the adult of the dog, but not the eggs. At present, there are two kinds of safe and long-term flea killing products in China, one is called Miechongning (made in China) and the other is flea (imported). The killing mechanism of the two drugs is as follows: when the drug is dropped on the dog’s skin, the drug will quickly penetrate into the skin and produce slight toxicity. Fleas will be poisoned when they bite a dog again. Because the effect lasts a long time (about a month), if a new flea is hatched, it will be quickly poisoned within the validity period of the drug. According to the experience of domestic pet owners, the two drugs are the best in killing fleas. However, it should be noted that the dosage of Miechongning is strictly limited and should not exceed the dosage specified in the instruction manual. Otherwise, it may cause skin allergy. It can not be applied to puppies under three months old and pregnant female dogs. Freon is expensive, but the product is safe for puppies and pregnant dogs.
New flea killing products abroad
There are several new safe and effective products abroad, which are harmless to mammals, so they can be used by dogs.
Frontline (Merial) drops or sprays, sprays can safely fleas a dog. It’s an adult drug.
Advantage (Bayer) drops kill adults.
Program (Novartis) prevents flea eggs from hatching. Feed the dog once a month or inject it every six months. Fleas drink medicine into their bodies when they drink blood. But the drug does not kill adults.
Staykil (Novartis) spray is used for environmental control to prevent flea larvae from becoming adults.
There are also some hormone like drugs (acclaim 2000, made by Sanofi, or indorex, made by virbac) that can be used for environmental control and sprayed on the dog’s living area for a period of six months to one year. These drugs can also kill eggs. These are also used to make sprays and collars to kill fleas on dogs.
Traditional flea killing drugs are easy to cause dog poisoning. Some flea killing drugs for cats are also toxic to dogs. If several anti flea drugs are used at the same time, the chemicals in them may react and be toxic to dogs. So be careful when killing fleas. If the doctor prescribes flea killer, other drugs, or anesthesia for your dog, tell the doctor that you are using the flea killer now.
When there are no fleas, you should be careful not to let the dog catch fleas; if you have fleas, you should kill fleas in time; but you should be careful when killing fleas!
1. After taking a bath, use a water bubble mixed with drops of dew.
2. The clothes are ironed with boiling water. The ones with wool and wool are more important.
3. Cut your hair off as much as you can.
4. If the bedding is taken out and exposed to the sun, it will be replaced with a new one.
[dog lice] it is a kind of lice that parasitizes the body of a dog or a cat and feeds on the blood of a dog or a cat, like a flaxseed. If you find that there are lice and fleas on your cat or dog’s ears and you don’t take any action, it is very likely that it will add 250000 offspring to your cat or dog in a month. Therefore, it is necessary to take timely actions to eliminate and prevent the harm caused by dog lice.
[soaking bath] the most effective way to remove lice and fleas is indicated by the label. It should be noted that the medicine for cats and dogs may not be universal. In addition to cleaning lice and fleas from pets, you should also pay attention to the places where they can hide, including their beds, inside and outside your home and car compartment.
[suggestion] form the habit of cleaning the bedding frequently. If your pet sleeps on a mat that can’t be cleaned, you should wrap the mat with a sheet or towel, and clean the sheet or towel regularly. When collecting and cleaning the bedding, be careful to roll up to prevent fleas or insect eggs from falling everywhere.
10% sulfur ointment is available in drugstores. It’s very cheap. It’s 5g a piece. Spread it evenly on your body for several days. Don’t be afraid to stain your clothes. The sulfur in sulfur ointments is harmless to humans and works best only when it comes into contact with the surface of human skin. It tastes a little bad, but it’s not harmful. Basically, you can kill all the parasites on the body surface, buy some hormone drugs, such as dexamethasone acetate, and apply them on the bitten bag to prevent you from scratching and scratching your skin when you are asleep. This kind of low efficiency hormone external use, the safety factor is very high, use two or three weeks are no problem, but generally about 3 days your bag will disappear.
Thoroughly disinfect the living environment: the surrounding ground and wall corners may be hiding places for lice and fleas. If there is no disinfection, it is difficult to eliminate the aftereffects. When spraying fleas, pay special attention to children, dogs, cats, fish tanks and food. In addition, if you often use a vacuum cleaner to clean the environment, you can also reduce the possibility of lice, but you should clean up and discard immediately after sucking. And the cloth mat that dog uses, towel also should often clean, disinfect, insolate, lest become the cozy nest of louse.
Avoid taking parasites home: sometimes these parasites attach to our pants, shoes and socks and take them home, so be careful when contacting stray dogs, cats or taking out garbage.