Boiled water, less water, soup will be thick, you can feed it together. Cats drink less water. Drinking more water is good for the cat. Put a little salt when you’re about to cook, a little bit, a little bit. It’s harmful to eat salt. Nothing else is needed. It tastes delicious. Fried fish is not recommended. It is too greasy, unless it is peeled and fed.
1. Don’t give the cat man’s food at will.
People eat food, oil, salt and sugar content is far more than the needs of cats, cats eat people’s food, prone to vomiting, diarrhea, and even cystitis, * exhaustion and death.
Fish, chicken, beef, and cats can be eaten, but they should be cooked in white water without seasoning. At the same time, they should be cut to prevent choking or indigestion. Raw meat feeding may have parasites and is not recommended.
Yogurt, cheese, eggs, you can try them, not to eat them too much. If your cat has soft stool and loose stool, it can’t eat any more. Vegetables and so on. Chop them up and add a little bit to the meat.
2. Dried fish is a good snack. However, it should be noted that the dried fish dried in the sun is often too salty and heavy metals exceed the standard, so it is not allowed to buy them. Pay attention to buy fresh water dried fish, it is best to taste it yourself, not salty. If the cat is small, pay attention to the fish is too hard will scratch the intestinal wall, you can use warm water bubble soft cut into pieces and then feed.
3. It is also a good choice to cook some fish and meat for cats, which can partly replace cat food. Pay attention to boiled water, cut and cool.
4. Don’t put any condiments. No matter what meat, eggs or whatever, we all like to eat condiments very much. Don’t put them when they are given to cats.
5. Fruit and vegetables together, the best is green, relatively warm fruit, cucumber, tomato and so on, but the fruit or do not eat too much.
6. Some snacks that people eat should not be given to cats. For example: chocolate, ham sausage (eat less), raisins and so on.
Common knowledge of kitten feeding
1. Eat less and eat more, and pay attention to the timing, ration and fixed point of feeding.
2. Timing: feed at a fixed time every day to form a good eating habit.
3. Ration: don’t eat too much or too little. With the increase of the age of the cat, the appetite of the kitten will increase gradually in a certain period of time (usually three or four months), and it will be stable after more than eight months.
4. Generally, about 2 months of the cat a day to eat more than 5, 6 times. Three months ago, kittens were generally fed four times a day, such as 9:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. When they are three to six months old, they are fed three times a day. Once a day after six months old.
5. When the milk for kittens is not enough or there is no milk, you can drink special pet milk powder. When you are bigger, you can add some rice flour in the milk powder. If you eat milk directly, it may cause diarrhea, because kittens can’t digest milk well.
Common sense of adult cat feeding
1. Cats enter the adult stage when they are more than 12 months old. The body and digestive system of adult cats are basically mature and can digest and absorb nutrients better. Adult cats need full price and balanced nutrition to maintain the best health of cats and prevent aging.
2. When cats are over 7 years old, they have a lot of health problems, especially in terms of metabolism, such as * * and eyes. To solve these problems, it is important to feed them low-fat and low-energy food to help them maintain their normal weight. In addition, we should also ensure the content of cellulose in food to ensure the health of the gastrointestinal tract, reduce the content of magnesium and phosphorus, and maintain the health of urinary system and * *. In addition, try to make them easy to digest.
3. Weigh the cat regularly to ensure that the cat’s weight is within the normal range, and feed the cat according to the veterinary and dietitian’s advice. Assess the cat’s physical condition regularly and adjust the amount of food to be fed according to the condition. Gently scratch the cat’s chin, is to increase the cat’s favor on you.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia – Cat
When cooking for a cat, don’t put any seasonings, especially salt, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, five spice powder and so on,,,
Cats can’t eat salty.
The recommendations are as follows:
Chicken bibimbap (recommended)
Ingredients: whole chicken breast, white rice, canned cat (any flavor, mainly depending on which flavor the cat likes)
1. Chicken processing: the reason why chicken breast is selected is that chicken breast has no bone, which is easier to handle than chicken leg and wing. If it is frozen chicken, it should be soaked in cold water to thaw in advance. After thawing, cut into long fingers.
2. Put the chicken in cold water and bring to a boil over a high heat. Then change to a low heat. Prick some small eyes in the meat with a fork. Cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove chicken when cooked. You don’t need any seasoning.
3. Cut the chicken into small dices of half a centimeter square and mix into the rice. The ratio of rice to chicken is two parts of rice and one part of chicken. (be sure to mix well, so that each rice is covered with meat; otherwise, picky cats will eat all the meat and leave the rice).
4. If you mix some canned cats, you have to mix them well. Don’t use too much can of cat.
Note: bibimbap must be heated before feeding. If the rice is taken out of the refrigerator, it is better to heat the rice in the microwave oven after mixing chicken and canned cat. On the one hand, it can ensure that the cat can eat warm food, and on the other hand, it can make the canned cat taste stronger:)
Rice with fish
It’s not difficult to replace the chicken in the chicken bibimbap with fish. Be sure to pick out fish bones, especially when feeding kittens.
The method is the same as chicken bibimbap, but the beef should be boiled well.
Rice with chicken liver
Just replace the chicken in chicken rice with chicken liver. Although cats like to eat chicken liver, some cats like to have diarrhea when eating chicken liver, and excessive consumption of chicken liver will inhibit calcium absorption, so it is not recommended that this kind of cat food. In particular, the treatment of chicken liver:
1. Remove the white part from the fresh chicken liver;
2. Soak the chicken liver in water for one hour, soak out the blood water in the chicken liver, and then clean the liver with water;
3. Separate the chicken livers, put them in cold water and boil them. Skim off the floating foam on the surface with a spoon, prick a few holes in the chicken liver with a fork, and then change the heat to continue to cook for 20 minutes to half an hour until it is fully cooked.
4. Cut the cooked chicken liver into small pieces and mix it with rice and canned cat. Be sure to mix well!
Finally, what can’t cats eat
Some cats are greedy, and they want to eat whatever they eat. But if you do this for a long time, it will gradually damage the cat’s health. Therefore, it is necessary to make an analysis of what people can eat, and pay attention to what can not be given to the cat, what can’t be given to the cat at will, and what can’t be given to the cat more. This is the common sense that cat owners must master.
The bones of birds and other birds or fish are relatively hard. When the cat bites them, some sharp fragments will be produced. These fragments can sometimes stab the cat’s mouth or internal organs. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid cats eating these bones unless they are softened or crushed with a pressure cooker and added to the feed.
Dried dried fish contains a large amount of magnesium, which is easy to induce and cause urethral stones or urinary system diseases in cats, so try to let the cat eat less. An adult cat needs about 0.3-0.5g of salt a day. Be careful not to overdose salt in the cat’s feed. Spicy meat will make the cat’s sense of smell dull, and not suitable for cats to eat. For example, the most common Kent chicken, the cat would like to eat, but do not give it to eat.
Squid, fish and some shellfish meat contains some ingredients that the cat does not adapt to. Eating too much will cause indigestion and gastrointestinal disorders in cats. Especially dried fish into the cat’s stomach will absorb water and expand, so do not let the cat eat too much. Some seafood can also cause skin inflammation of cats. Before feeding, the cat should eat a small amount of seafood, and then give it appropriately if there is no response.
Finally, I’d like to send you a picture of a cat
On the first floor, there are no cats. My family has a dozen cats, including big cats and kittens.
First, cook the fish for the cat with water. Don’t go to the fish head and intestines. These are very calcium supplements.
Second, do not put salt in cooking fish for cats. It’s bad for cats to eat salt, because cats sometimes play coquettish with others and ask for something to eat. At this time, they will take in some salt, so they must not put salt in their staple food,
Third, every cat has its own personality and preferences, just like a human being. To see what kind of food your cat likes, it depends on the owner’s care and patience,
In the past, there was a cat named chubby boy in my family. He didn’t like fish, rice, fat meat, pasta and vermicelli. The cat named Xiaomei, who was with him, liked to eat dog food. Every time he cooked for the dog, he would go to eat some, and also like to eat candy. He chewed it clackingly~~
Watch carefully and see what your kitten likes~~~
Method 1 of making cat food
Ingredients: chicken breast 3 Liang, eggs 2, corn flour 100g, 13 flavor, chicken essence, salt trace.
Mince chicken into mud, add eggs, seasoning, stir well. First add 50 grams of corn flour into the mixed chicken sauce, and then pour the remaining corn flour into the mixture. Stir well. If it is a little dry, you can add appropriate drinking water.
Bake the chicken on the top of the tin foil for 20 minutes, and then spread the tin foil on the pan until the temperature is 180 degrees.
Method 2 of making cat food
Ingredients: fresh fish (without thorns), 8 raw chicken livers, 2 jin of coarse corn flour, 7 pieces of cabbage.
First stack the above materials, remember to be very broken, it is recommended to use the meat teaching device. Mix water or soup into cereal porridge strong, add less salt. Steam for 12 minutes and cool to make Wotou. Refrigerate and preserve. Cut and heat when eating. You can also leave some to make a little ball, dehydrated into a cat’s biscuit in the sun, to protect the cat’s teeth.
Method 3 of making cat food
Ingredients: herring, perch, 1 carrot, 2 potatoes, corn flour. Proportion: the best proportion of fish is more than half.
Put the cut pieces of fish into cold water and boil them. In the basin, use your hands to prick them and knead them into pieces. The carrot and potato slices are put into the remaining soup after the fish meat has been cooked. After the soup is cooked, take out the carrot and potato slices and knead them into small pieces. Pour a small amount of corn flour into the remaining fish soup. Stir and stir fry. Remove for 3 minutes and pour into a fish bowl. Mix with fish and vegetables. to be finished.