I just think some so-called dog friends are too hypocritical. A few days ago, I ran into an incident on the road. A fat woman, about 30 or so, was holding a very good-looking dog. I don’t remember the specific dog. She said to the people beside her that she liked dogs and loved dogs. She touched her family’s famous dogs and looked at the people nearby with a kind smile. Passers-by were attracted by her famous dogs! There was a little pride in her face, too! At this time, suddenly came a native dog, looks dirty, yellow! This vegetable dog seems to be very interested in her dog, always swaying around, suddenly accidentally rubbed against the fat woman’s body, the fat woman’s reaction, but I was shocked, fierce foot in the past, the poor vegetable dog screamed for a long time and ran away, the fat woman also scolded for a long time!
I am not comfortable with such behavior! I think everyone should have this feeling! I think love dogs from the heart to love, not the mouth to say! Rich people are people, and people without money are also people! I hope everyone can love dogs from the heart. Since dogs are loyal friends, we should also regard them as friends, right?
Many people say that they love dogs. It’s very kind of people to buy delicious and well dressed dogs for their own dogs. They even treat dogs as their own children. However, these beloved dogs are basically world-famous dogs. They are more expensive, and they have spent a certain amount of money to buy them. It’s proper to cherish precious things, but when it comes to dogs, like dogs, These words make me feel a bit hypocritical, so-called dog lover, if you send an old dog with dirt to you, will you treat it like a famous dog? Will you still hold it to bed? Will you lead him to walk in the streets? After investigation, it is almost not, too few ~! It is often seen in TV news that many old people adopt a lot of stray dogs and stray cats at home, It’s really moving to look after them with their own retirement salary. But some so-called dog lovers, can you do it? Don’t tell me that I don’t have time to take care of so many dogs. In fact, I don’t think there will be anyone to raise a local dog. It’s not worth it, it’s not expensive to take it out. Hehe ~! Today’s society, Dog has become a kind of vanity that people are showing off! Where are the people who really love dogs? If they really love dogs, will they care what breed they are?
I think whether it is between people or between people and animals, a word “love” can’t be easily said! If you really love, don’t care what kind of dog he is! A monk who can recite sutras is a good monk! So is a dog. A good dog doesn’t depend on what kind of dog it is!
£©When purchasing, it is necessary to check whether the objects to be purchased meet the standards one by one according to the breed characteristics and personality of the dog.
(2) It is required that the upper and lower incisors bite in scissors shape, the teeth are white, neat and solid, and do not protrude out of the jaw, and there are no crooked or inverted teeth.
(3) They should be free to move, full of spirit, strong physique, and free from digestive tract diseases and hereditary diseases.
(4) The coat should be thick, and the texture of the hair should be thick but not soft. The coat on the lower part of the body should not be tangled and caking.
(5) In addition to the whole body is white hair, other colors of hair, its fingers and toes are crooked; should have white hair.
Eyes should only be brown or black, eyes with red or red silk, most eye disease or poor vision, not desirable
(7) Shoulders should be strong, back should be straight, waist should be wide, abdomen should be slightly contracted
The ears should be long, wide and round, drooping to the cheeks, with a low base, and a full and tight coat on the ears.
(9) The base of the tail should be thick and upright, and should not be bent on the back, which will hinder the appearance.
(10) Toes and fingers should be tight, slightly arched, and the pads on the soles of the feet should be soft and thick.
(11) Stand upright when standing. When walking, the gait should be light and elegant, and the step distance should be fine.
(12) Choose smart, alert, quick action, good temper, can obey the command and control, not random barking.
(13) If there is eye excrement in the corner of both eyes, feces are stuck around * * and nose is dry and hot, it is not suitable to choose.
Write this down. It doesn’t matter. When you go to see the dog, take these to check. There may still be some problems. Don’t worry
Hybrid dog – string! If someone can tell you what this is and what string it is, it will deceive you! It’s about genetics! A lot of things can’t be seen by sight! No matter what kind of string it is (purebred dog name also has no evaluable data as a reference, no relative market evaluation, no pure breed breeding significance) it is just that it exists and represents itself! Its owner’s attitude towards it determines its fate!
Look like what is said to be what string or what kind of dog, this is what dog vendors do! This kind of irresponsible dog peddling behavior should not continue
Human dogs are more diverse today (it’s man-made rather than natural – for example, shepherds need dogs to help shepherds, hunters need dogs to help hunt, house keepers, breed some fierce and fierce guard dogs, etc.)! The birth of a dog breed is the selection and cultivation of human orientation (the most common method of scientific hybridization). Finally, the nature of the breed (body proportion, structure, character, delimited range, etc.) is stabilized, and then recognized by the dog industry. Only then can the name of purebred dog and the related breeding background and breeding requirements be available!
The concept of modern purebred breeding is to stabilize its breed characteristics and prevent dog breed disease! Not random hybridization! Overbreeding various unstable factors of dogs! It’s not something that some people say is healthier than purebred dogs! This is completely the ignorance of some people in China! And some people’s bad practices lead to the results! It’s not the principle of pure breeding. We can respect life and respect string! But we should not flood this thinking to flood the phenomenon of overbreeding… (you do not know what kind of dog you own can grow how long and how long the character range is – sad for both the owner and the dog) the body structure of the out of proportion and out of breed hybrid dogs will have serious problems! There are many problems such as serious distortion of personality, etc.. The number of abandoned hybrid dogs is the most (that is to advocate pure breeding – but understand the real meaning of purebred breeding)
The popular science video “purebred dog’s sorrow” doesn’t say that string is stronger than purebred dog! The content of it is to cultivate purebred dogs. Don’t blindly pursue some characteristic cultivation and ignore the health of dogs (pursuing some characteristic cultivation while ignoring the health of dogs is against the understanding of purebred breeding)! For string – just a general summary of hybrid dogs, not breed names! There are various unstable factors! So it’s impossible for anyone to make a conclusion about it! (it’s dog breeds that can be studied, not dog generalizations)
Not to mention that dogs should not be graded! In the master’s mind, who knows who’s dog! But as an excellent breeding, pure breeding naturally has its own difference! (dog show competition selects excellent breeding dogs for breeding – of course, this also has a relative commercial nature, but it is undeniable that the understanding of purebred dog breeding leads to the correct and scientific cognitive attitude of dogs) (however, China’s purebred dog breeding is still blind and blind! Therefore, it is used by many people who have bad intentions! Breeding according to the requirements of which one is the line of the other
Let alone the developed countries have no prejudice against string! (first of all, the concept of purebred dog cultivation is a foreign thing! Then breed pet dogs in developed countries must be certified and recognized by some dog industry, so hybrid dogs are not easy to appear! In addition, in developed countries, urban dog breeding is required to be sterilized – another level of reducing the possibility of crossbreeding)
In addition to the original concept of dogs in our country (hunting dogs – hunting dogs barking dogs – house dogs, neither of which is meat dogs – butchers take meat for food), black dog blood is used for some superstitious activities! Only a few high-ranking officials and noble people own pet dogs (the most famous is Cixi, but there is no pure breeding concept). Look at the extensive and profound Chinese culture in China, the words with dogs are almost all not very good words! Show contempt for dogs! If it was not for the influx of modern western canine culture, there would be no change
Do not only see your own good, others’ bad! To see others and their own shortcomings
First of all, local dogs and breed dogs can be seen
What you don’t see is pure impure dogs
So what does pure mean? Pure is inbreeding, there is no meaning of crossbreeding.
Breed dogs, their ancestors are a big family, each other. People don’t marry close relatives because they are not in good health and easy to get sick. Watching goldfish and anything is easy to die, that is because of close breeding. Chinese people don’t pay attention to dog breeds, so most of them are native dogs. We should pay attention to breed control.
Attached picture, native dog:
Purebred dogs are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and understanding in all aspects of their personality
We can’t compare with those country dogs
The key reason why native dogs are not as good as purebred dogs is that purebred dogs are well nourished and well trained since childhood
No dog will despise his master. What right does man have to judge a dog? Dogs are loyal to their owners. Don’t care about his impure
Dog training preparation: a favorite toy or game. Continuous use of assistive devices (such as voice, leash, hand, castor, reward) helps to develop the correct behavior of the dog.
Call the dog’s name to get its attention, and then issue a word command. Make a list of orders, whether it’s voice, signal or whistle, and make sure everyone (including the coach) uses the same command.
Many dog trainers have tried coercion in the past, but it is still used today. Pull the dog’s head, yell at it, hit it. As a training method, compulsive method has never been successful for children, dogs or employees. It has been proved that force is no longer used to teach children or employees lessons, nor can dolphins and other animals be tamed by force.
Fortunately, dog training has reached the level of other education and training. We encourage (train) the dog to take positive action and strengthen its behavior through rewards (such as praise, food, games, rattles, etc.), and the result is that the dog does something because it is willing to do it, rather than forced to do it.
Dog training includes four parts: two positive methods: reward training and reinforcement method, distraction method; two negative methods: aversion method and prevention method. Control is the basis of preventive training, which is very important for the safety of people and dogs.
Ideological preparation for training
(1) Praise, touch
The purpose of training is to “teach”, not “scold”. The best way is to praise and caress frequently, so that the dog can understand the expression of the owner’s happy mood.
(2) The password is clear
In order to let the dog understand and remember, it is better to use short and clear sentences when training, and should not repeat them. When giving orders, avoid loud or angry tone. Because dogs are
It’s very sensitive, and the dog will gradually associate scolding with training. In addition, dogs with different temperament should adopt different tone. For example, under the same seat, the neurotic dog should be gently or heartily ordered, while the lively and active dog should be ordered loudly and categorically. The breeder should choose different ways according to his dog’s personality.
(3) Avoid unnecessary praise
Praise the dog only when he is very obedient. If you praise a dog too often, it will confuse him. He doesn’t know when he can get praise. In this way, the key training is difficult
4) Correct timely
When a dog is about to do something “can’t be done”, stop it loudly and decisively. If you reprimand him afterwards, the dog will not understand the reason and will continue to do the “can’t do” thing
Things. What’s more, when the dog is often reprimanded for unknown reasons, the dog will gradually have a sense of distrust of its owner and will no longer listen to the master’s words.
(5) We will resolutely put an end to corporal punishment
Corporal punishment is the worst way to force the dog to obey. Like other animals, dogs are very vigilant towards people. From the dog’s point of view, if you are beaten or kicked for unknown reasons, you can only
It creates the impression of being “cheated”. If it is a very strong master, the dog may obey because of fear. However, dogs growing up in this environment are extremely insecure, sometimes attacking children or old people with weak strength, and even biting people. Therefore, when the dog disobeys the command, at the same time, shoots the water gun into the dog’s face at the same time, most of the dogs will be quiet.
(6) Train anytime, anywhere
Training is not limited by time. In daily life, such as walking, eating, visiting and so on, we should patiently teach the dog what should be done and what should not be done.
(7) Never give up
Dogs are not animals that are taught once or twice to immediately remember and follow. It needs to form a memory over and over training. Therefore, the breeder should be patient and train it constantly.
(8) Develop adaptability
Dogs often avoid things they don’t like, bark at them, or destroy them. This can cause great trouble to the host sometimes. In this case, the first thing to do is to be patient. Never be impatient. Let the dog approach something he doesn’t like. At the same time, keep talking to him in a gentle voice to calm him down. If you beat and scold the dog at this time, it will make the dog hide further. In addition, keeping the dog away from things and places it doesn’t like can only increase the distress of the breeder, who has nothing to do with it.
(9) Don’t compare with other dogs
Dogs have different abilities. Therefore, we should train at a speed suitable for them. We should never lag behind other dogs and think that “our dog’s intelligence is really poor”. Be confident in your dog.
(10) Consult experts. If you encounter any problems during the training, please consult the experts or veterinarian at any time.
10 points for attention before training
The first stage of training is obedience training, that is to let the dog learn to obey the master’s orders. This kind of training can not only make the daily care such as brushing hair, showering, trimming nails, taking out foreign bodies from the mouth and feeding medicine easily, but also make the dog live in harmony with the owner and family members, and minimize the possibility of various accidents. Therefore, all breeders should train their dogs for obedience.
Before training, the host should pay attention to the following points.
1. Puppies should be trained 70 days after birth, and adult dogs must be trained immediately after they get home.
2. When teaching something new, it is better to teach it in a familiar, safe and quiet place; when reviewing what has been understood, it should be conducted in a slightly distracted place; when reviewing something that has been fully mastered, it should be carried out in a more distracted place. In this way, gradually train the dog to focus on itself.
3. Training for a short time every day is more effective. For example, compared with 20 minutes once a day, twice a day for 5-10 minutes can keep the dog fresh (a little more hours can be added after 4 months of birth).
4. Don’t overdose. For example, when training to “sit down,” the dog can do well after several times (or occasionally), it should be encouraged. It’s much better than 10 consecutive training sessions and failing in the end.
5. It’s difficult to concentrate the dog’s attention in the first training, so you must be patient and never rush. Because training itself is also training the host’s own endurance.
6. It is the best way to reward the dog immediately after completing the task perfectly, such as feeding meat. If the dog can not feel the training is happy, then it can not achieve the expected training purpose.
7. We should seize the right time to stop “doing bad things”. The time to correct is not after the dog has finished, but at the moment when he is ready to do it, with a decisive and powerful command to stop it.
8. Repeated training can deepen the dog’s memory. Training too fast can cause the dog to resist and run away. Therefore, the dog should not be asked to learn within a day, to review day after day.
9. Corporal punishment can only be used when the dog is about to bite in. Large dogs above medium size should be trained. Depending on the dog’s personality, some need to use violence. In addition, when the use of iron collar or collar with nails for training is not effective, you should consult a veterinarian or an expert in time.
10. The shortcut of obedience training is practice, persistence, patience, painstaking effort, reward, etc. It’s also a good idea to exercise with your dog.
–Obedience training is to let the dog learn to obey his master’s orders. This is not only conducive to the daily care, such as brushing, showering, manicure and taking foreign matters from the mouth, medication and so on, but also can make the dog and the owner live in harmony, and greatly avoid the occurrence of various accidents. Therefore, all breeders should train their dogs for obedience. Training should pay attention to the following points:
(1) Puppies should be trained 70 days after birth, while adult dogs should be trained immediately.
(2) When teaching something new, it should be carried out in a quiet and safe place familiar to the dog; when reviewing what has been understood, it should be carried out in a slightly distracted place; when reviewing something that has been fully mastered, it should be carried out in a more distracted place. In this way, gradually train the dog’s attention to the owner.
(3) It is more effective to train for a short time every day. For example, compared with 20 minutes once a day, twice a day for 5-10 minutes, it is more effective to keep the dog fresh.
(4) Don’t overdo it. For example, when training to “sit down,” the dog can do it well (or occasionally) after several times. It should be encouraged. It’s much better than 10 consecutive training sessions and failing in the end.
(5) It’s difficult to concentrate the dog’s attention in the first training, so you need to be patient and never rush.
(6) It is the best way to reward the dog immediately after completing the task according to the requirements, such as feeding some meat. If the dog can not feel that the training is happy, then it can not achieve the expected training purpose.
(7) To stop dogs from doing bad things, we should seize the opportunity. The time to correct is not after the dog has finished, but at the moment when he is ready to do it, with a decisive and powerful command to stop it. Repeated training can deepen the dog’s memory. Training too fast can cause the dog to resist and run away. Therefore, the dog should not be asked to learn within a day, to review day after day.
(9) Corporal punishment can only be used when the dog is about to bite. Large dogs should be trained. Depending on the dog’s personality, some need to use violence. In addition, when the use of iron collar or collar with nails for training is not effective, you should consult a veterinarian or an expert in time.
(10) The shortcut of obedience training is practice, persistence, patience, hard work, reward, etc. Besides, it’s also a good way to exercise with dogs.
Obedience training generally lasts 8-10 weeks, and it is better to do it every day. One week is a training cycle, and each cycle teaches the same new content. However, if the owner does not have enough time, or different dogs have different personalities and intelligence, it is difficult to concentrate the dog’s attention in the training. If the training plan can not be completed successfully, the training period can be extended. Only when one of the actions meets the requirements of the owner, the next training cycle can be arranged.
Tone in training
Obedience training for dogs is best done by the person closest to the dog at home. A special person is responsible for dog training, which can reduce the confusion caused by different instructions from different people. In order to let the dog get used to the master’s instructions as soon as possible, the use of intonation should be paid special attention to during training, and the tone of command should not be changed arbitrarily according to his temper and mood.
1. At the beginning of training, especially when teaching new content, the tone of command and signal should be gentle, supplemented by appropriate action guidance, and the password should be clear and short, so as to facilitate the dog to remember. When a dog is bored, correct it with a leash. If the rope is ineffective, use a tough tone to scold it, because at this time, the tone of encouragement has no effect.
2. Praise if the dog completes the action request according to the master’s instructions correctly, it needs to praise it in a pleasant tone and show it “your performance has won the owner’s pleasure”. But you can’t fool a dog to your side with praise in order to scold him. This will make the dog feel cheated and won’t come to the owner’s side.
3. Command: if you are sure that the dog has understood the master’s instructions, but not put them into action, but are trying to guess the master’s attitude, he must command him with a strong tone and force him to follow suit. But before that, we should carefully consider whether the owner’s requirements are too high, the dog is still unable to do so.
5. Call the dog’s name and give it a fixed name. For example, the dog’s name is “Beibei”, and different family members and neighbors also have “baby” and “Xiaobei” on different occasions, which will cause confusion to the dog. The tone of calling a dog’s name should be avoided. It is forbidden to attach the dog’s name when scolding. Otherwise, the next time you call it by name, you will ignore it. Name calls are limited to sign commands and compliments to make a good impression on the dog. The next time you call it a name, it will run to you.
The best training period for puppies
The best training period is about 70 days after birth. In addition, the daily training starts from the day when the puppies come home, and it is carried out step by step. At this stage, puppies have not been infected with any bad habits, and the strength is relatively weak, which is more labor-saving for breeders. One year after birth, the dog can reach adulthood and gain a lot of physical strength. If you want to train at this stage, you need to spend a certain amount of physical strength and have a certain amount of patience. For example, if you want to hold a dog that weighs about 9 kg, don’t let it run or pounce forward, bark for no reason in the process of walking, urinate everywhere, jump on people when they see people, etc., which is more difficult to correct. In puppies, if it takes 2-3 months to correct, it takes longer for adult dogs to correct. The fastest growing dog is one year after birth. During this period, the brain gradually develops and improves, which is also the key period for dogs to learn how to learn well. Therefore, this year is the best time to train dogs. But don’t think that dogs are old enough to be trained. In fact, dogs of any size can be trained. However, it takes more physical strength and more patience than training from puppies. If you haven’t spent more time caring for or letting go of your dog, and you’ve got a bad habit, it will take two times, three times, or even longer. However, you should have confidence in your dog, and you will be able to do well after training. Dog training can be divided into two stages, first, from the day of home training, such as fixed sleeping, defecation place, etc. Secondly, obedience training is generally started 70 days after birth, such as sitting down, standing up, etc.
Necessary equipment for dog training
When choosing collars and ropes for the first time, people usually choose their own colors or styles. However, in order to achieve the expected training purpose, the purchase of these items should be based on the dog’s personality and neck size. Here is a brief introduction to several collars and ropes that are often used.
Chain metal products. A jerk at one end can put some pressure on the dog’s neck.
However, you should be aware that if you pull it for a long time, it will break the dog’s neck. Suitable for lively and active dogs.
It has the same training effect as the chain circle. It is suitable for medium-sized dogs. The owner is a little stronger or milder than the dog.
This kind of cover is put on the dog’s mouth and controls the dog’s movement. The usage is complicated, please ask experts. If the dog is capricious or has many bad habits, you can use this to correct it.
Collar with nails
There are sharp nails on the collar. When the dog pulls hard on the rope, the nail will cause pain in the neck. For correcting bad habits. This kind of collar can grasp the training time better than the commonly used leather collar.
Body covers (leather products, etc.) that are attached to a dog’s body are not suitable for training. The dog rope sold on the market is usually cloth or plastic, and its length is not long. Generally, the rope used for training is about 2m. Generally, it is necessary to pull the rope in an instant to stop the dog from doing bad things. When the dog is in good condition, it needs to keep loose. The rest of the rope is held at the owner’s waist so that no matter what kind of state the dog appears, it can be stopped in time. This length is most effective for training “stop” and “come”. With the increase of training difficulty, the rope needs to increase, generally to 3 to 4 meters is good.
The first training is defecation. If the dog raised indoors is not trained in defecation, the dog is likely to defecate everywhere. First of all, do not bring the new dog to the master’s bedroom, Don’t give him the chance to run around. Instead, you should put the dog in the place where the bedding will be placed. Circle a space of moderate size, and then place his bedding and lay plastic paper or newspaper on the place slightly away from the bedding, because the dog is a very clean animal, and will not be in the size of its eating and sleeping places. The next step is to observe its every move. Keep in mind that the key point of defecation training is to master the special behavior of the dog before defecation. Different puppies will have different behavior, some puppies will turn around before defecation, some will squat down suddenly. In order