Cihuamao is gentle in character.
Each kind of pet has its own unique growth personality, as well as survival habits, so when keeping pets, especially when selecting them, we must pay attention to their own selection, whether this kind of pets will bring great impact on their own life, after all, keeping pets sometimes is very important for a family. Some pets are more clever, very docile, relatively easy to keep, because people usually prefer very good animals. But there are some pets because of the growth habits or nature of the reasons, they are more wild nature, especially playful, particularly naughty, always mischievous.
The origin of the cat is China. It belongs to the natural cat. It is a kind of natural cat which has been eliminated by many species for thousands of years. People are most familiar with the story of “civet cat for crown prince” (Song Dynasty), which is also the earliest record of cihuamao. Therefore, cihuamao has such an English name dragon Li, which is awarded by CFA Cat Association. It is very popular with the people, because it has beautiful, thick fur, healthy body. It’s easy to feed and very good at catching mice.
Cihuamao has an independent personality and is fond of sports. If the surrounding environment changes, it will be very sensitive and highly dependent on its owner. If it is given a new owner, its psychology will be hurt. (keeping civet cats needs perseverance.).
Reference: Baidu Encyclopedia – cihuamao
Cihuamao is not docile. China is the origin of civet cat. It belongs to the natural cat, because it is a breed that has been eliminated by many species for thousands of years. The most well-known one is “civet cat for crown prince”. This is also the earliest record about civet cat. Therefore, the English name dragon Li is given by CAA Cat Association. It is popular because it has very beautiful fur (also known as tabby cat), healthy body, especially easy to feed, and is very good at catching mice.
Cihuamao’s personality is independent, like sports, very cheerful. If the surrounding environment changes, it will be very sensitive, it depends on the host very high, if it is replaced by a host, its psychology will be hurt. Cihuacat to adult don’t like to play with people very much, but it will always walk in your line of sight. It is a very reserved cat, and full of confidence in itself, very loyal to its master
Cihuamao has an independent personality and is fond of sports. If the surrounding environment changes, it will be very sensitive and highly dependent on its owner. If it is given a new owner, its psychology will be hurt. (keeping civet cats needs perseverance)
Implicit, confident and loyal
Although adult cats don’t like playing with people very much, they will still walk in your sight at any time. It is an implicit animal, and confident in itself, very loyal to its owner, so if you like such a pet, then it will be your first choice.
In the family, the problem of feeding civet cat is very simple. It does not need anything else, as long as there is very clean water and suitable rations for it, which is the prerequisite for its happy life. Cats have evolved over thousands of years, and ordinary ailments won’t trap them, because they have very high self-regulation ability and immunity.
Very proud cat, no one! His face is cold, but if you don’t want to talk to him, he will try to attract your attention. The intelligence quotient is high to become the fine, energetic, the combat effectiveness explodes the table, pursues the person does not offend me, I do not convict, if the person offends me, wants your life 3000 work style! This kind of cat will only regard you as a friend, and it is almost impossible to control it. There are very few exceptions to the shaking m attribute. Therefore, if you want to raise this kind of cat, you must educate him well. If you are right, you should reprimand him in time. If you do the right thing, you will not be killed by him
Chinese civet cat (details)
Chinese civet cat originated in China and is also a representative of Chinese cat breeds. Its biggest characteristic is independent personality, rich emotion, loyalty to the owner, especially like playing, which is the reason why many people like to raise Chinese civet cat. Even if the Chinese rural cat looks very similar to the Chinese civet cat, it has not affected the breeding rate of civet cat in China.
1¡¢ Basic files of Chinese civet cat
1. Origin: China
2. English Name: Dragon Li
3. Alias: civet cat
4. Appearance: the hair of civet is short and thick, without thick down hair. It is upright, strong and symmetrical, muscular, athletic, with moderate length of limbs, strong and agile. Cihuamao’s fur is composed of longer and shorter hair, with beautiful stripes on it, usually known as cihuahua stripes.
Chinese civet cat (details)
2¡¢ Five correct ways to raise Chinese civet cat
1. Adult Chinese civet cat doesn’t like playing with people very much, but it will still walk in your sight at any time. The owner should always express his concern for the Chinese civet cat and pay attention to its actions.
2. Feeding Chinese civet cat is very simple. As long as the water is very clean and the ration is suitable for it, there is no special need. These are the necessary conditions for it to live a happy life.
3. Chinese civet cat is very afraid of cold weather, so the cat’s nest must be warm, especially in winter, put enough blankets in the cat’s nest, and the cat’s nest should be placed in the sun.
4. Chinese cihuahua cats like sports, so the owners should take them out for sports, such as walking every day, and installing cat climbing frame at home to let them climb and walk at any time.
5. The fur of Chinese civet cat is very beautiful, so we should pay attention to the fur care of Chinese civet cat. Comb your hair at least once a day, bathe and catch fleas for Chinese civet cats and cats regularly. Recently, ticks are rampant. If Chinese civet cats go out, their owners must give them good fur care when they come back.
Chinese civet cat (details)
3¡¢ Five wrong ways to raise Chinese civet cat
1. Chinese civet cat has an independent character. If the surrounding environment changes, it will become very sensitive. Moreover, it is highly dependent on its owner, so the owner can not abandon or give away. Some Chinese civet cats can’t adapt to their new homes and even go on hunger strike.
2. Chinese civet cat is very good at catching mice. Sometimes, in order to express love for its owner, civet cat may take mice home. At this time, the owner should not have a look of disgust. He should lead the cat to take the mouse out of the house and tell him that he can’t take the mouse home. The cat can understand.
3. Although Chinese civet cat has strong body, strong self-regulation ability and immunity, its owner can not ignore the invasion of disease to Chinese civet cat. Generally, the prevention of cat diseases is suitable for Chinese civet cats, especially for the prevention of skin diseases.
4. The Chinese civet cat is a very implicit expression of love, so the owner should not feel that the Chinese civet cat is cold-blooded and cold-blooded, but should take the initiative to play with the Chinese civet cat and actively touch them.
5. Raising Chinese civet cats as free cats on the surface seems to give them freedom. In fact, they are irresponsible to civet cats because they will not only get lost, but also stay at night when they are in estrus, so they will be more and more daring.
Editor’s note: because the Chinese civet cat and the rural cat look very similar, many vendors in order to save costs to breed hybrid cats, pretending to be Chinese civet cats, to defraud their pet friends’ money. Therefore, before buying Chinese civet cats, consumers must understand clearly before buying them.
The specific methods are as follows:
1. Adult civet cat doesn’t like to play with people, but it will always walk in your sight. At this time, the owner should always show his concern for cihuamao and pay attention to its actions.
2. Feeding cihuamao is actually very simple, just need clean water and suitable rations, these are the necessary conditions for its happy life.
3. The cat’s nest must be warm, because the cat is very afraid of cold weather. Especially in winter, enough blankets should be placed in the cat’s nest, and the best position of the cat’s nest should be sunny.
4. The owner should take the cat out to exercise properly, because the cat likes sports very much. For example, take a walk every day, or install a cat climbing frame at home to let the cat climb and walk at any time.
5. We should pay attention to the fur care of civet cat. Comb your hair at least once a day, bathe the cat regularly and catch fleas.
Chinese civet cat (details)
In our country, Chinese civet cat is a pear blossom striped domestic cat. In China, he may not be conspicuous. Many people will say that it is not the same as my xx or that my XX is more beautiful than him. However, China civet cat is the only national cat in China that has lineage tracking and truly entered the international recognition, which represents the image of our national cat. It is equivalent to Liu Xiang of the cat industry Pride of national cat.
Cihuamao has an independent personality and is fond of sports. If the surrounding environment changes, it will be very sensitive. It is highly dependent on its owner’s Chinese civet cat’s growth process. If it is given a new owner, its psychology will be hurt. Although adult cats don’t like playing with people very much, they will still walk in your sight at any time. It is an implicit animal, and full of confidence in itself, very loyal to its master. If you like this kind of pet, it will be your first choice.