Six ways to get rid of the smell of cat in the house:
1. Disinfect water to remove odor
Disinfection water to remove the smell of cat urine: if the smell of cat urine on the floor of the house is too serious and stubborn, you can use 84 disinfectant to mop the floor, which can not only remove the smell but also disinfect. However, it should be noted that the windows should be opened for ventilation after the floor is mopped, and the children in the family should be prevented from touching the disinfectant. The disinfectant is corrosive to a certain extent. Moreover, 84 disinfectant will emit a kind of toxic substance when exposed to the air. It is necessary to prevent people and children from poisoning.
Toilet water to remove the smell of cat urine: toilet water to remove odor, the best is glass bottle, plastic bottle is not as good as the old glass bottle.
3. Lemon to remove the smell of cat urine
Lemon to remove the smell of cat urine: whether on the bed or on the floor, clothes or tiles, lemon can be very good to the smell of cat urine. First squeeze the lemon juice, then mix the lemon juice and water one by one, dilute the concentration, and spray the mixture to the place with cat urine smell. Cats hate the smell of lemon, so the next time they smell it, they will go far away. This not only eliminates the smell of cat urine, but also prevents the cat from making mistakes in the future.
4. White vinegar to remove the smell of cat urine
White vinegar to remove the smell of cat urine: for the urine smell on the bed or clothes, we can use water and vinegar 1:1 in the spray pot, spray it in the place with urine stains and odor, and then wrap them up for half an hour to an hour, and then throw them into the washing machine for normal cleaning. The acetic acid in white vinegar neutralizes the ammonia smell in the urine, and the amines are weakly alkaline. The acetic acid neutralization can achieve a good effect of removing odor.
5. Beer removes the smell of cat urine
Beer to remove the smell of cat urine: first wipe the cat urine with water, then go to some beer, wait for the beer to evaporate for a while, and then wipe the floor with a mop. If you can’t do it once, you can wipe it a few more times to get rid of cat urine. The reason why beer can remove cat urine is that special molecules during beer volatilization can neutralize odors. In fact, they are neutralized.
6. The most direct and effective way is to use pet deodorant spray.
The simplest way is to keep indoor ventilation every day, or install exhaust system to accelerate indoor air circulation; light a few candles in the room for 20-30 minutes to eliminate the peculiar smell by using smoke; you can also use the covering method to light mushrooms or place fruits with strong fruit fragrance, such as pineapple and Hami melon; some articles with adsorption function can also purify the air For example, vinegar and activated carbon, pet friends might as well have a try; in summer, you can also use some natural plant extract deodorant for pets, which can decompose the odor molecules into carbon dioxide and water, so as to quickly and safely remove the odor. The price ranges from more than 20 yuan to more than 100 yuan.
The smell of cat urine on the floor is quite strong. It may take a long time for the smell to dissipate naturally. The cat owner can use some suitable methods to remove the smell, such as:
1. Clean the floor regularly
When the owner finds that the cat urinates on the ground, it should be cleaned up in time, so that the smell will not be so big. The host can use diluted disinfectant to mop the floor, so that it will be cleaner, and the taste will be smaller. After cleaning, the host can spray some quick fun. The owner should pay attention to be more careful when cleaning. The cat’s urine will flow and may flow to some corners. The owner should also pay attention to clean and clean, so that the taste will not be too big.
2. Always open the window to let the air circulate
In addition to regular cleaning, the host should also pay attention to often open the window for air exchange, so that the surrounding air can maintain circulation. When the air flows, it will take away some bad smell. The owner should pay attention not to use air freshener, which has a heavy smell. If it is mixed with cat’s urine, it will smell worse than pure urine. If it is summer, the host can open the doors and windows at the same time, turn on the electric fan, so as to speed up the air circulation, the taste can spread faster.
3. Training your cat litter Basin
The owner should train the cat to use the litter basin, so that the cat will not discharge urine to the ground, making the floor stinky, and it is more convenient for the owner to clean up the excreta of the cat. The owner can observe the excretion time of the cat and put the cat on the litter basin at that time. If the owner is not sure of the excretion time of the cat, he can put the cat in the litter basin after drinking water. After a long time, the cat will know to urinate on the litter Basin.
Note: the most direct and effective method is to use pet deodorant spray.
When raising a cat, you should pay attention to cleaning frequently. If you haven’t cleaned the room for a long time, the smell is quite strong. Therefore, you should pay attention to cleaning the floor regularly. When cleaning, first use a mop to mop it, and then use disinfectant or cleaning fluid to mop it again. If it still has a smell, you can spray some quick fun. The smell of cat urine is relatively strong, Usually when the cat urinates, we should pay attention to guide the cat to urinate in the litter, so that the smell is not so big.
The cat’s nest should be cleaned regularly. If the cat’s nest is dirty, it will not be used. Moreover, the litter should be cleaned every day. If the litter is dirty, the cat will not urinate in the sand, so it will urinate on the floor. Therefore, we should pay attention to the cleaning of the litter and the cat’s nest.
To remove the smell of cat urine on the floor tile, the method is as follows: dry the urine on the floor tile with a paper towel. If you suck it as clean as possible, the work will be much simpler. Press slightly with a clean tissue. Change a new paper towel and suck it until it doesn’t work.
Use enzyme cleaner (i.e. enzyme containing detergent), such as nature’s miracle. It contains special biological enzymes, which can decompose the protein in the urine, reduce or completely eliminate the smell of urine.
Mix vinegar solution. If the enzyme cleaner can not completely eliminate the odor, may as well use vinegar solution. Pour the same amount of white vinegar and water into a bowl or spray bottle. Wet or spray where cats pee. Sprinkle a little more, a little more than the stain, so you can clean up all the urine.
Rub the vinegar solution to the soiled area. Rub the vinegar solution thoroughly with a brush until the stain is completely wet. Vinegar neutralizes ammonia in cat urine.
Dry the stain thoroughly. Use a paper towel or clean rag again to dry the vinegar solution as much as possible. After drying, let it dry thoroughly.
Disinfect the tile surface. Ammonia smells like cat urine and dog urine, so it’s best to clean the place where cats pee with an ammonia free household cleaner. Wipe the stain with water. Then pour the water and bleach into the spray bottle and mix well. The ratio is 10:1. Wear rubber gloves and spray the solution on the stain. Wait 30 seconds before wiping with a wet cloth.
This removes the smell of cat urine on the floor tiles.
Coolpad Pet Net: the simplest way is to keep indoor ventilation every day, or install exhaust system to accelerate indoor air circulation; you can light a few candles in the room for 20-30 minutes, and use smoke to eliminate odor; you can also use covering method to light mushrooms or place fruit with strong fruit fragrance, such as pineapple and Hami melon; some articles with adsorption effect can also play a role To purify the air, for example, vinegar and activated carbon, pet friends might as well try; in summer, you can also use some natural plant extract deodorant for pets, which can decompose odor molecules into carbon dioxide and water, so as to quickly and safely remove the odor. The price ranges from more than 20 yuan to more than 100 yuan.
The specific methods are as follows:
1. Beer to dog urine Sao flavor, first wipe with water, and then pour a little beer, mop clean with mop after wiping the floor.
2. When mopping the floor, pour some toilet detergent, sweep it with a broom, and then mop the floor with a mop. The smell of toilet detergent is very strong and smelly. It is best to mop it when you are at home alone, and drag it several times more. Then open the windows of the house to ventilate. People can also go out for a stroll. When they come back, they basically have no smell.
3. Try not to let the cat and dog go to the toilet at home, or in the ventilation place, prepare special cat litter and dog litter for defecation. There is an odor secreting gland under the cat and between the paws of dogs and cats, so wherever they go, they often leave a smell. In addition to washing them regularly, remember not to put on shoes for them, so that cats and dogs can often lick their toes. In this process, the smell of the glands will fade. If there is still smell on the sofa and the floor, you can light a few candles in the room for 20-30 minutes to eliminate the odor with smoke; or put a shallow plate of milk on the ground; or spray some special deodorant care agent on the pet, which can decompose the odor molecules into carbon dioxide and water, so as to quickly and safely remove the odor.
4, after cleaning up the room, you can drop a few drops of perfume or toilet water and cool oil on the fan, that is, you can prevent mosquitoes and effectively remove the smell.
5. Mop the floor with 84 disinfectant water, which is not only deodorizing but also disinfecting.
7. Sprinkle some baking soda on the carpet to get rid of the smell of urine. If the cement floor, can be sprinkled with baking soda, add a little vinegar, brush the floor with a brush, rinse with clean water.
8, mix with white water and water, spray the place in the urine area with spray, then clog the clothes or sheets for about 30 minutes to 1 hours. Throw them into the washing machine and wash clothes normally, then remove the urine of the cat completely, and clothe the clothes, so that the taste of the vinegar will be absorbed.
9. If there is still smell on the sofa and floor, you can first close the doors and windows, light a few candles in the room for 20-30 minutes to eliminate the odor by smoke; for example, when lighting the candle, sprinkle some wine or vinegar on the ground, the smoke and alcohol volatilization will more quickly and thoroughly remove the smell, and also play the role of disinfection.
10. Lemon + water dilution spray, cats hate lemon taste, lemon can effectively remove the smell of cat urine.
The cat’s urine seeps into the wooden floor, which makes the floor smell of cat urine. The cat owner can clear the odor of the house through the following methods.
1. Clean the floor of your home
2. Always open windows for ventilation
If the doors and windows are often closed and the air is not well ventilated, the smell of the house will be heavier, and it is not good for the cat and the owner’s health. Cat owners should pay attention to often open the doors and windows to keep the air in the house in circulation, so as to take away some bad smell, and the smell of the home will not be so heavy. In addition, the cat owners put the cat litter basin and cat’s nest in a well ventilated place. The cat’s urine sticks to the household products. The cat owner should clean it in time, so as to reduce the smell of the house.
3. Training cats to use litter pots
Cat owners should pay attention to training the cat to use litter basin, not to let the cat urinate casually, so that the taste of the home will not be so heavy, the cat owner can also handle some of it. The owner of the cat can put the cat on the litter basin after the cat has drunk the water. After the cat has urinated, the cat will know to urinate on the litter basin after a long time. In addition, the owner of the cat will choose the litter that will quickly form a ball. After the cat urinates, the cat owner should pay attention to clean up the litter for the cat in time, so that the taste of the house will not be too strong.
1, with white vinegar, washing liquid (detergent can also be), water into the proportion of 3:1:4 liquid poured on the towel to wipe urine stains
2. Then mix the washing liquid and water into 9:1 liquid and pour it on the towel to wipe the urine stains
3. Wipe the towel with clean water for a few more times
You can use 84 or bleach instead
I hope it can be removed. The floor of my house has no smell after being treated like this, but there is still a smell in the sponge seat