Who doesn’t like cats and dogs, but there are a lot of things you need to pay attention to when raising pets. For example: who knows if the pet that loves at home gives birth to mite how to do? Dogs infected with mites, especially ear mites, can lead to hearing loss if not treated in time! What! People may also get ear mites from pets!
1¡¢ What are mites?
1. Mites belong to a class of small animals of arachnoidea, arachnoidea, macrostomata, with body sizes of about mm, some to mm, and most species less than 1 mm.
2. The body of mite is divided into jaw body and body, the jaw body is composed of mouth organ and jaw base, and the body is divided into foot body and terminal body. There are many hairs on the body and feet, some of which are very long. There are mouthparts in the front end, and the food habits are various, such as dandruff, hair follicle oil, etc.
3. Mites spend their whole life on their hosts. They produce eggs deep in the skin and secrete a special chemical toxic substance, which stimulates the nerve endings of the skin and causes itching.
4. Eating and drinking Lasa are deep in the skin, leading to acne, oil, blackhead, pores.
2¡¢ How to judge whether you have mites?
2. Blackhead: the blind end of the tunnel is often covered with insect body, which is gray and white with the size of needle tip.
The most important cause of itching is the irritation of female secretion. Pruritus was mild during the day, aggravated at night and even worse after sleep.
4. Rough: due to itching, scratching, can cause secondary infection, abscess, folliculitis or furuncle, skin will become more and more rough, pores.
7 tips for treating mites:
2. Pay attention to the health of pets and contact with people. It is suggested that dogs with ear mites should be isolated, because ear mites are highly infectious and can be transmitted in close range.
3. It is effective to remove mites, wash face and bathe with gall plant.
5. Bask in bedding.
6. Hot water to wash clothes.
7. It is best to have a deep cleaning and disinfection of the home.
Can dog scabies infect people
Dog scabies can infect people. Scabies is a contagious skin disease. Therefore, if a dog has scabies, the owner should pay attention to it to prevent infection.
Scabies is an itchy parasitic skin disease of dogs, wolves and foxes. The pathogen of the disease is scabies canis, which digs tunnels in the cuticle of the skin. It is sometimes called scabies or epilepsy. Dogs often rub or scratch the skin to cause secondary infection. When the condition is serious, the skin will form a large area of yellow or gray scab, even leading to death. The disease is not strictly seasonal, but it is more serious in wet and cold autumn, winter and early spring.
It is more common in puppies.
The disease occurs throughout the year, but mostly occurs in cold and humid seasons. The disease is a chronic disease with high infectivity. It is usually infected by the contact between sick dogs and healthy dogs,
Some are infected by indirect contact. In general, all breeds, ages and genders are affected,
Human contact papules may occur in dogs.
When the dog has scabies, the owner needs to isolate the dog for treatment. .
How to prevent dog scabies from infecting people and infecting people with mites on dogs
Generally, the scabies on dogs are caused by environmental problems. The owners of dogs should clean up the indoor hygiene, isolate the dogs, and then deal with the scabies on the dogs. As long as the scabies are handled well, there is no need to worry about the mites being transmitted to people. Then, the specific treatment methods are provided.
If a dog has scabies, its hair may become sparse, and the skin will grow red with dandruff or scab. The owner of the dog can put on gloves and find a place where the dog has scabies. After shaving, shave off the problematic hair with a shaving tool, and coat the exposed skin with hydrogen peroxide. After that, use Wang Xiang nursing solution according to the amount of instructions Give the dog Elizabeth collar, do not let it lick, and the dog has scabies, it will itch, dog owners also want to cut the dog’s nails properly, do not let it scratch his skin.
In addition to doing a good job in hygiene, dog owners should also pay attention to the aspects of eating, try to give the dog some nutrition, choose low salt ecological dog food as the main food of the dog, can be fed with some nutrition cream, and then give the dog some canned dog, sheep milk powder and other nutritious food, the dog eat nutrition, its scabies problem this time will be a little faster, shaved hair also It grows fast. There are also dog owners should pay attention to, before the dog scabies problem is not handled, do not take the dog out for activities, or it may infect other people or other dogs, if you still want to take the dog out, then you should put a traction rope on the dog, don’t let it run around, and pull it off when you meet someone. .
Scabies dog scab to get rid of it? Dog scabies can infect people
Dog scabies is a skin problem. When a dog has scab, it needs to be treated. There are many kinds of mites, some will affect people, some will not. Some dog owners may encounter this kind of situation for the first time. Let’s talk about what to do when the dog has scabies.
There are many kinds of mites. Some mites may affect dog owners and their pets. If there are other pets in the family, the owner should reduce their contact with the dog when he discovers that the dog has scabies. Dog owners themselves should also reduce stroking dogs, so as to avoid itchy hands. Dog owners can temporarily limit the dog’s range of activities to a certain room, not to let the dog out, do not let other pets in, limit their access.
When a dog has scabies, the owner can use a special skin antiseptic to help the dog. First, the dog owner needs to shave off the dog’s hair where he has scabies, and then use a cotton swab dipped in hydrogen peroxide to clean it. Wait for about two minutes, and then use Wang Xiang skin antibacterial liquid to smear to help the dog care. During the dog care period, dog owners should not forget to put on Elizabeth collar for the dog.
For a dog, its living environment is more important. If the dog’s living place is dirty and messy, it is easy for mites to take advantage of it. Dog owners should regularly clean the dog’s living place, and to clean some of the dog’s frequent activities and haunts of the place. Dogs usually use bowls, toys, and some clothes for dogs. Dog owners can use disinfectant to disinfect, and clean and dry them.
Now it’s about to collapse. I want to move now. I plan to use the insecticide prescribed by the doctor after moving. I hope I can.. My answer is to see a lot of answers that say it won’t infect. I don’t think it’s right. Yes, so we should pay attention to prevention. Prepare sulfur soap and sulfur paste. Hope to be helpful to those who have this problem!! It’s been a lot of suffering…
#Dog’s scab dog’s mite dog’s mite infect human’s small red rash#