Siamese cat has a peculiar appearance, and a highly recognizable face is particularly attractive. It is also known as the cat Prince and has a great position in the cat world and the hearts of cat owners. If you want to raise Siamese cats, the first step is to buy a Siamese cat you like. ??
What colors do Siamese cats have? ????
1. Seal key color
This is the traditional color of Siamese cats, which first appeared in Europe in 1880’s. The capillaries are short and smooth, close to the body, relatively early maturity, but they can only mate and bear when they are older. This Siamese cat is one of the most famous Siamese cats. The key color part is close to black, with a light brown body, it looks very noble. ??????
2. Color key
One of the traditional Siamese cats has been one of the most popular breeds since 1930s. It is said to be the most tender and affectionate of Siamese cats. This Siamese cat focuses on dark blue and its body is bluish white. This breed is more precious. ??????
It was developed from the early Siamese cat with seal color, but was allowed to show in 1950. Kittens are almost pure white, and only when they are about one year old can they completely grow chocolate spots. The developed kittens tend to have darker color in adulthood. This Siamese cat is the most common, with cream white body, four feet, tail, face and ears chocolate cream. ??????
4. Lavender accent
It first appeared in an exhibition in England in 1896, when it was eliminated because the key color was not blue enough. It is one of the four typical Siamese cats. This is a variant of “blue key color”. Its body is milky white. It was recognized by the world in 1955. This Siamese cat is very popular with girls. ??????
5. Red tiger spot
When Siamese cats were introduced into Europe, it was known that this breed had a variety of tiger spot key colors. In 1902, there was a description of the first Siamese cat with tiger spot key color, but it was not famous until recently. They were called “shadow key color Siamese cat” in the early stage, and then called “Bobcat key color Siamese cat”. It was only in 1966 that Britain officially called “Siamese cat with red tiger spot”. ??????
In addition to the above colors, Siamese cats also have red key color, milky yellow key color, seal tortoise shell, blue tortoise shell and chocolate tortoise shell. ????
2. Matters needing attention in purchasing
1. The appearance is neat, lively and lively, and the action is flexible. When holding it by hand, the weight is heavier than the predicted weight, that is, the solid weight
2. The abdomen should be slightly round, and the ribs can’t be felt by hand. If the abdomen is enlarged, it may be a symptom of Ascaris infection or peritonitis. It is normal for kittens to protrude slightly
3. The hair around the anus is clean and there is no stain on the anus
4. The most obvious health indicators of young cats are reflected in the hair. The hair of healthy kittens should be glossy, fluffy and erect. If the hair of a kitten is disordered and lusterless, it means that the cat has been infected with the disease, or has just been cured. It is better not to choose such a cat
5. Open your mouth to see, the mouth, gums and tongue are light red, teeth bite normal, no special odor
6. Cat ears should be clean and free of secretions. If the cat constantly scratched its ears or shook its head, it might have been infected with the ear scabies
7. The nose is reddish, moist and glossy. It should be cool and moist with the back of the hand on the tip of the nose. There is no nasal water or secretion around the nostrils
8. The eyes should be clear and bright. There should be no secretions in the corners of the eyes. The third eyelid should not be exposed at the corners of the eyes (the third eyelid is the first to appear in many cats)
9. It has moderate physical development, strong muscles, thick limbs without bending, normal walking, and strong reaction by pulling legs and feet with hands. ??????
10. After being teased, he has a desire to play and has a strong appetite for meat. ??????
Finally, when purchasing Siamese cats, parents should also pay attention to the regular pet shops, and check the relevant certificates, such as cat pedigree certificate or vaccination certificate, etc. Parents must not buy unhealthy Siamese cats in the hands of street vendors. ??????????????