The tabby cat’s mouth needs to be cleaned regularly, and the most effective way is to help it brush its teeth. This will protect your teeth. Reduce the occurrence of periodontitis. Today, I will teach you how to clean the mouth of the tabby cat correctly. 1. Clean the teeth of the tabby cat with a soft towel or sterile gauze, and then wipe the teeth and gums with cotton soaked in garlic juice. If there is any food left between the teeth, you can use small tweezers to clip out. The use of oral freshener, daily add a small amount to the tiger cat’s drinking water, can also play a role in cleaning the mouth. 2. If the tooth has tartar, please take it to a professional animal hospital for examination and ask a doctor for treatment. 3. Pay attention to the balanced diet of tabby cats at ordinary times, and prepare food according to their breed and age. A balanced diet can provide the necessary calcium and phosphorus for tooth health. It’s best not to feed the bones, which may damage their teeth, cause cracks and cause pain. 4. Try not to feed the soft food of tabby cat as much as possible. Except for special circumstances, it is not recommended to eat canned food or soak dry food in water for a long time. If the long-term consumption of soft food, old tabby cat teeth are easy to loose, food residue is easy to deposit in the crevice of bacteria. Cleaning ears: wax, dirt or moisture can easily accumulate in the ear canal of tabby cats. If the fruit is not removed regularly, it is easy to cause ear canal inflammation. Therefore, daily cleaning of the ear is very important. When cleaning the ear canal, be sure to use a special ear cleaner, not water. The specific operation can be demonstrated by professional veterinarian. There are a lot of ear diseases, which can easily cause many complications if they are not diagnosed or treated at will. Therefore, professional veterinarians should be consulted in time. Clean eyes – eyes often have some secretions sticking to the corners of the eyes or flowing to the lower eyelids. In most cases, just wipe them with a wet cotton ball or paper towel. Pay attention not to clean two eyes with the same cotton ball, so as to avoid cross infection.
Tabby cats are independent, lively and active. They are very sensitive to the changes in the surrounding environment and show great dependence on their owners. Once the owners have changed, their psychology will be damaged in varying degrees. What behavior habits does tiger class cat have? The following is a detailed introduction of Borch network:
Often clean their own hair, tiger spotted cat in a lot of times, love licking body, self-cleaning. After dinner, it will wipe his beard with his front paws, lick his anus with his tongue after urination, and lick his hair with his tongue after being held by others. This is a little tabby cat in the removal of body odor and dirt.
There are many rough little protuberances on the tongue of the tabby cat, which is the most suitable tool for removing dirty things.
You can see that the tabby cat washes its face with its paws every day. And, every time in the fixed place to defecate, after defecation, should use claw to cover the excrement.
For example, the tiger spotted cat licks its fur with its tongue to stimulate the secretion of sebaceous glands, make the hair bright and smooth, not easy to be wet by water, and can lick a small amount of vitamin D, promote the normal development of bones, but also make the hair fluffy and promote the function of heat dissipation.
The behavior of tabby cats to cover up their feces is entirely out of the instinct of life and inherited from their ancestors. In order to prevent natural enemies from finding it and tracking it from the smell of its feces, the wild tabby cat, its ancestor, covered up its feces. This behavior of modern tabby cats has no significance in this respect, but it has won a good reputation of being hygienic.
The tabby cat still keeps the carnivorous habit of sleeping in the daytime and coming out at night. Many activities (such as rat hunting and mating) are often carried out at night. The most active time of the day is at dawn or evening, and most of the day is spent lazily resting or sleeping.
There are several purposes in the licking behavior of tabby cats. Cleaning up the mouth after eating is the most common action. However, when a tabby cat is in a bad mood, and anyone hugs or touches his body, he will lick the touched fur with his tongue until it is wet. This means that they don’t like the peculiar smell that people bring to them. The baby will lick off the fur on its abdomen with its rough tongue to expose its nipples, so that baby can easily suck milk ¡£ When the skin is infected with ringworm or parasite, the tabby cat also has the action of licking its hair, which is intended to relieve itching.
The tabby cat opens its big round mouth, then its eyes “boobs”, its body stretches forward, and its tail curls forward. Its tail is fluffy and upright. Sometimes, it also makes a tiny cry to the owner’s body. This kind of sign indicates that the tabby cat wants to be happy, caress and pay attention to his behavior. The owner can take this opportunity to establish a friendly and mutual trust relationship (raport), which can also indicate the tiger cat Good health, diet and sleep are normal.
When the cat’s ears turn backward, it can only see the back of the body when looking from the front, which indicates fear and self-defense. If the sense of fear is strengthened, the ears will droop, the head will shrink backward, the back will be arched, the fur of the whole body will stand up, and the dog’s eyes will stare at the enemy. The appearance of “open teeth and dancing claws” can often meet two males at night, and it will happen when they are chasing the same opposite sex. Its scream can “wake up” people from a sweet sleep.
Male tabby cats usually have this kind of behavior when they reach maturity. They erect their buttocks to the target tail and shake a few times. This behavior is usually called “peeing”. The purpose of this behavior is to fix their own “stronghold” so that other species can recoil from the smell, so as to avoid invading “other people’s territory” and causing unnecessary fighting. After urinating several times, the male The tabby cat will be dyed with a strong “masculine flavor”, which helps to attract the female Tigress in estrus.
A tabby cat, like a dog, often wags its tail. However, the meaning of a tabby cat’s tail wagging is different from that of a dog. A dog’s tail wagging represents kindness and welcome. However, the meaning of a tabby cat’s tail wagging is very complicated. It can be roughly divided into the following situations:
1. If two tabby cats are facing each other and keeping their ears down and paying attention to each other’s every move, they will swing their tails vigorously from side to side, indicating that they are in a tense or emotional state, and there is a possibility of fighting at any time!
2. When the tabby cat is resting, if you have to comb its fur or limit its freedom, the tabby will quickly wag its tail to show impatience. However, when it dozes peacefully somewhere, the tabby cat does not necessarily look back at its owner’s call, but only shakes its tail as a response.
3. When the tabby cat voluntarily sleeps in the owner’s arms, it is in the most happy mood. At this time, its tail will swing slowly, and even in sleep, the tabby cat will occasionally shake its tail. When the tabby cat asks you for something to eat, it will rub against your feet, its tail will stand tall, its tip gently wagging, meow and whisper, which makes people feel pity.
4. My back is arched, my hair is erect and my claws are outstretched – I am very good! Don’t mess with me!
5. Lie down, belly up, feet flat and in line with the body – I trust you, you can rely on people, so I want to be coquettish. . relaxed
6. Lying curly – I’m resting, so comfortable. .
7. The tail is upright, the head is raised, meow toward the person — coquettish. (may also be hungry)
8. Head down, buttocks high, staring at a point – ready to attack! Go!
9. I want to make friends with you. You look good. ..
10. Stretch and yawn – I’m not a threat to you. I want to relax. Or I just woke up. .
11. Lick hair – General finishing, or relaxation of anxiety and tension
12. You are my companion, and I will let you drift. Or get up quickly. I can’t wait. Or eh? It’s delicious. Is there anything delicious?
13. Snore, snore, snore. … master… You make me happy and satisfied. It can also reduce trouble
14. My pupils suddenly dilate. What do you think you’re paying attention to? Is there a handsome guy (beautiful woman) or something delicious?
15. Running around – I’m playing sports and games! Can’t you sleep all day and turn into a fat tabby?
16. Tail straight up – I am a coquettish, need to comfort or have a need for the tabby cat. …
17. Tail up, hair up — try to annoy me! I am very fierce!
18. The body is curled up, and the tail is relaxed against the body — Huhh. It’s so relaxing. ..
19. The tail wagged gently – hesitated, a little nervous, or half asleep when the host called, did not want to wake up.
20. I’m afraid, but I’m going to scare you away!
Tail down I’m playing! Nothing exciting
22. The ears are erect and there is no special orientation — a normal, relaxed and somewhat alert tabby cat.
23. Flatten your ears and face back — get out of here! I’m angry.
24. The ears stand erect and long, and they lean towards some place — eh? What’s the sound? It’s strange!
Rub your hands with the back of your ears I love you so much. .
26. I’m a little behind my ears — (singing) I’m a little annoyed recently. ..
27. Ear forward – happy, happy, confident, etc. ..
28. High up, head down, ears down, ears forward – can you jump down here?