Whatever he wants to do, as long as there is no danger, leave him alone and let him be at ease. Now it seems that his anesthetic has not been completely relieved. If he urinates, the operation is still successful.
Don’t feed too early. If you eat and drink water before the anesthesia is completely relieved, it may choke into the lungs and cause infection.
Don’t let him use cat litter, it will cause wound infection.
To get anti-inflammatory injections, at least three days. If you don’t want to take it to the hospital, you can take anti-inflammatory drugs. Cefradine is OK. Feed 1 / 8 of a capsule.
He may not have a good appetite in the next few days, so he should be fed high protein food, such as eggs, chicken breast meat, fish. In addition, red meat can help to heal wounds, such as pork and beef, but feed less because it is difficult to digest.
All the ingredients can be chopped into mud, steamed in the pot, without salt, the effect is very good. My cat is nursed like this after surgery.
What should be paid attention to in cat sterilization (practice version)
(Mary)_ seven hundred and thirty million nine hundred and seven thousand three hundred and eighty-two
¡¤Timing of operation
In principle, it is ideal to perform surgery after the cat’s physiological maturity and oestrus. At this stage, the cat’s reproductive and corresponding organs are mature. Too early surgery, easy to cause urinary calculi and other reproductive system, urinary tract diseases.
Avoid operation in estrus period, which is easy to cause massive hemorrhage.
In order to prevent the cat from disturbing the people at night during the estrus period, a piece of chlorpheniramine can be fed around 6:00 in the evening. Be careful not to take medicine for more than 3 days. Any medicine has side effects on cats and cats. Medication is not a long-term plan. On the one hand, the effect is not very obvious. On the other hand, cats are not satisfied for a long time. They are in a depressed state, which can lead to hormone secretion disorder, reproductive system diseases and even cancer.
A mother cat should consider surgery after her health has recovered (at least one month after giving birth).
After 8 months for females and 9 months for males (there are great differences in sexual maturity among different breeds of cats. Generally speaking, Asian breeds are earlier than other breeds, and short hairy breeds are earlier than long hair ones).
You must be in good health and vaccinated (for details, see the relationship between sterilization and vaccination).
1. A large paper box or something that can at least hold a cat lying on its back.
2. Clean small cotton mattress, fluttering under the box, can make the cat comfortable after surgery. (for disinfection, soak the washed mattress in drip or 84 solution, and then irradiate it in strong sunlight for more than 1 hour.)
3. Clean little quilt. Due to the operation itself and the strength of the anesthetic, the cat’s body temperature is very low after the operation, and the body’s ability to keep warm is very low.
4. Eye drops. With ordinary people with eye drops (such as chloramphenicol eye drops) can be. When cats are anesthetized, their eyes can’t be closed. If the vitreous body is exposed to the air for a long time, it will lose water. You can even see that the cat’s eyes are bright and big, and their eyes are sunken like walnut skin. So from the end of the operation, be sure to drop eye drops for the cat in time until she regains consciousness.
c) No food, no water and cleaning:
General anesthesia is used for sterilization, especially for female cats.
The anesthetics used by veterinarians are basically a kind of injection called 846 mixture. This kind of anesthetic has been eliminated from doctors because of its strong reaction. It is estimated that this is the consideration for the profit of pet hospitals. As a result, cats are prone to vomiting after anesthesia, and vomiting at this time is completely unconscious, and the body will not make corresponding adjustment and protection measures, which is very easy to cause vomit to block the throat and nasal cavity, and the consequences may lead to suffocation of cats and cats.
Therefore, fasting 24 hours (at least 10 hours) before surgery, only water. Four hours before operation, no water was allowed.
Preoperative fasting can not only reduce the risk of cats after anesthesia, but also can promote the recovery of appetite and eat as soon as possible. In order to keep the cat in good health even after a day’s fasting, we must take good care of the cat’s life and strive to lay a solid foundation for the cat.
Two days before the operation, you can give the cat a bath, must use warm water, the time should be short, dry as soon as possible after washing, pay attention not to catch cold. Because cats and cats should not take a bath at least one month after surgery, in order to avoid wound inflammation or cold due to body resistance (cats and dogs are different, especially not used to bathing, especially cats’ skin will naturally secrete a kind of grease, clean fur and maintain health. Bathing often can destroy the cat’s function. Therefore, if the cat is kept indoors for a long time, it is not very dirty and there is no need to take a bath, especially when the temperature is low in autumn and winter).
Normal reaction, it’s OK. Miaomiao is very strong. As long as you pay attention not to be infected, there is no big reaction!
Be careful not to let it catch cold. It’s better not to eat things that are hard to digest!
In fact, the difference between animal and human is not so big!
If it’s like the one above“`
I don’t think it’s appropriate, although it can be supplemented
But it needs to be verified“`
After sterilization of cats, the following observation should be paid attention to:
1. Pay attention to vomiting. If the cat vomits after eating on the night after the operation, please stop feeding and try to feed a small amount of food the next morning. If the cat vomits again, or has diarrhea, contact your pet doctor.
2. Every morning and evening, the incision site was examined. 7-10 days after the operation, the incision site should be checked in the morning and evening every day, and the appearance of the incision site was compared with the first day after operation to judge the healing situation. Contact your pet doctor if you observe the following:
Crimson: the edge of the incision may initially be pink or light red. This red color should disappear over time. If the red color becomes worse or the mouth appears dark red, it may be a sign of infection.
Swelling: some swelling around the incision is normal when healing, but if the swelling continues or worsens, you should contact your pet doctor.
Exudate: a small amount of red exudate may appear around the incision after the cat returns home, which is a normal phenomenon. However, if the exudation lasts for more than one day, the amount of exudation increases, and blood exudates or exudates are green, yellow, white or stinky, you should inform your pet doctor.
Separation of wound edges: the incision of male cat scrotum operation is open, but the incision is small and should be closed quickly. Female cats and male cats with abdominal incision are divided into visible suture and invisible suture. If the suture is visible, the suture should remain unchanged. If the suture is not visible, the edge of the wound should remain closed. If the edge of the wound begins to separate or if you see anything like suture material protruding from the wound, take the cat to the animal hospital immediately.
3. Check the cat’s gums. A cat’s gums should normally be pink to red. When the gums are gently pressed and then released, the gums should quickly return to their original color. If the cat’s gums are pale or cannot return to normal color after pressing, inform your pet doctor.
4. Observe the manifestation of pain. Cats don’t express pain in the way of humans or dogs. Watch for signs of discomfort. If you observe any signs of pain, you should contact your pet doctor for assistance. The common postoperative pain manifestations of cats include: continuous hiding or attempting to escape, depression or drowsiness, loss of appetite, body curling, abdominal muscle tightness, growling, hissing, anxiety or easy to be frightened.
5. Pay attention to other signs. Observe the behavior of the cat to ensure that the cat is recovering. All abnormal behaviors should disappear within 24 hours after operation. If you notice that the cat has the following abnormal behaviors or symptoms, please contact your pet doctor immediately: still sleepy 24 hours after surgery, diarrhea, vomiting after the first night after surgery, fever or chills, loss of appetite after 24-48 hours of operation, and the cat does not eat anything. 24 hours after surgery (adult cats) and 12 hours (kittens), dysuria or pain, 24-48 hours after surgery, no defecation.
6. Emergency. In most cases, contacting a pet doctor is enough to solve the common problems in the recovery process of cats after surgery. But in some cases, cats need emergency treatment. If you observe that a cat has the following conditions, please take the cat to the animal hospital immediately: unconsciousness, slow reaction, difficulty in smoking, signs of pain, mental disorder (the cat does not seem to know you or the surrounding environment, or behaves abnormally), abdominal distension, and bleeding.
7. Make an appointment for a follow-up visit. Cats may not have skin surface sutures (see sutures), but if they do, they need to be removed within 10-14 days after surgery. Even if the cat does not need stitching, follow the advice of your pet doctor.
Hello! Good anesthesia will not produce sequelae, only anesthesia accident complications, serious cases will immediately lead to death, light may leave some sequelae, and the specific performance of sequelae is determined according to which aspects of organ disorders appear in the patient’s anesthesia accident, the more common is insufficient ventilation, hypoxemia or hypotension caused by brain long-term hypoxia or perfusion Deficiency, leading to brain death or long-term cognitive impairment, memory decline, headache, limb movement and sensory impairment, etc. Anesthesia accident is often more dangerous, many patients once appear anesthesia accident is often too late to rescue will die.
It is suggested that the patient must evaluate whether he can tolerate anesthesia before anesthesia.
It doesn’t matter. It’s just a lot of anesthetic. The male recovered quickly after sterilization because it only had a small opening as long as a nail. Anesthetics can lower body temperature, strengthen heart rate and other side effects. Don’t let cats catch cold is the most important thing to pay attention to now. And there’s no water on the wound. It urinates now can have unwell feeling, normal, can adapt quickly, you rest assured. If you have any questions, please keep asking~
Anesthesia sequela no cough, I am learning anesthesia, cesarean section is generally epidural anesthesia or spinal anesthesia. If it is spinal anesthesia, the sequela is usually headache and nausea. If it’s epidural anesthesia, it’s usually low back pain. As for your sore throat and cough, it’s mostly due to improper care or your daughter’s being too delicate. You don’t have to worry about it.