As the name implies, the disqualification is the loss of “qualification”. Generally used in various competitions, modern mainly used in pet competitions.
There are other meanings:
1. It does not conform to the specified format and requirements. Liu Ruoyu of the Ming Dynasty wrote in his book the chronicle of Heitou Yuan ‘
2. It’s out of line. It is beyond the proper scope.
3. It means losing dignity and decency. “Wang Xie’s children” says: “the seventh master is a strange man. He doesn’t care about the small. When you are a man on the scene, you never fail to spend money. “
There are two kinds of backyard cats
One is that people who don’t accept the concept of sterilization keep pets and sell their pets after they have a baby. Generally speaking, the main purpose is not to make profits. The other is that unscrupulous businesses in order to make quick profits, so that a pile of inbreeding to sell.
The identification method was as follows
1. The price is low.
2. Kitten source, for example, the seller has a pile, countless cats randomly pick, then you have to pay attention to. This growing environment must be bad. There won’t be so many cats in regular cat houses.
3. Purchase channels, try not to buy online, there are too many fake photos above, there are many pet shops and pet hospitals will also have such business, the source of formal degree is not high.
4. The age of kittens is 4-6 months before they are sterilized. They are basically waiting in line. There will be no surplus cats.
In this way, the hidden dangers of congenital diseases, physiological defects are very many, the appearance of kittens is very wonderful, of course, people who can’t see it don’t think that the price is very, very insidious. In the later stage, you may spend several times as much money on curing diseases as on buying cats. Please don’t buy the cat in the backyard. If you really like the breed, please go to the regular cat house.
This kind of backyard cat usually has problems:
1. Poor quality (gross weight, bone mass, skin appearance) is not able to reach the standard required by normal breed through postnatal rearing.
2. Genetic diseases are likely to occur.
3. The gene lesion of severed tail, pair of eyes and multi toes.
4. Most breeding females of backyard cats are associated with malnutrition, and the kittens born are also weak.
5. Selling without conventional vaccine may lead to diseases within the vaccine and high mortality.
6. The minor ailments, such as ear mites, cat moss and diarrhea, are not fatal but very troubling.
7. For some breeds with special breeding requirements, it is easy to breed in the backyard, and the nest is “disabled” such as frail.
When you buy a backyard cat, you will face:
1. Huge amount of treatment
2. Painful death reality
3. They are not responsible for the sale, because they may not be perfect, their appearance and personality will be defective.
Baidu Encyclopedia – cats (Carnivora Felidae)
It’s called backyard cats when they don’t understand the breeding knowledge of cats and are not scientific and standardized.
1¡¢ The environment of the cat house can be seen from three aspects
1. Look at the space in the cat house. Whether free range, whether the cat has enough space to move. Whether there are male dormitory, female dormitory, delivery room, kitten room, etc.
2. Look at the light. Cats like to bask in the sun very much. Dark and humid environment can make cats suffer from skin diseases.
3. Look at the health status, whether there is regular disinfection to prevent disease. Cat house decoration requirements are simple and not simple, necessary heating and cooling facilities, cat climbing frame and so on. Excessive decorative decoration should not have, especially only to beautify the role and hinder the daily sanitation and disinfection of the decoration.
2¡¢ Watch the cat’s food:
Cat’s nutrition has a great influence on its disease resistance gene inheritance. Regular cat houses generally feed imported high animal protein cat food and canned food, some will feed raw bone meat, such as imported beef, cucumber strips, salmon, chicken breast, rabbit meat, deer meat, etc. Because cats are omnivorous carnivores, they don’t digest plant proteins. The cat house in the back yard will choose low-cost inferior grain.
Characteristics of backyard cats:
Usually there will be different degrees of disease, ear mites, nasal branches, abdominal transmission, tinea felis, intestinal tract, cat plague, all kinds of skin diseases.
Broken tail, eye, toes, bone mass, fur, product difference, malnutrition, etc.
Bad temper, grab people, have resistance to people or psychological shadow, born and raised in a very bad environment, this piece of milk cat has certain influencing factors.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia – Cat
Reference source: fenghuang.com – Chengdu regular cat house CFA * * cat house CP cat house, purebred British short and American short, teach you how to distinguish
There are two kinds of backyard cats
One is that people who don’t accept the concept of education keep pets and sell their pets after having a baby. Generally speaking, the main purpose is not to make a profit. The other is the unscrupulous business in order to make quick profits, so that it is inbreeding to sell.
The identification method was as follows
1. The price is low.
2. Kitten source: for example, the seller has many cats, countless cats are randomly selected, and there are not so many cats in the regular cat house, which will make the growth environment of cats very bad.
3. Purchase channel: try not to buy online, the source of formal degree is not high.
4. Kitten’s age: the cats in the regular cat house will be sterilized for 4-6 months before they are sent out. There will be no surplus cats.
The ancestors of domestic cats are supposed to be desert cats originated in ancient Egypt, Persian cats in Persia, which have been domesticated by humans for 3500 years (but not completely domesticated like dogs).
General cat: head round, face short, forelimb five fingers, hind limbs four toes, toe tip with sharp and curved claws, claws can stretch. Nocturnal sex.
Hunting other animals by ambush, most of them can climb trees. There are fat pads on the bottom of the cat’s toes to avoid making noises when walking and not to scare rats away when hunting. The claws are retracted to prevent the claws from being blunt. They will come out during rat hunting and rock climbing.
Common problems of backyard cats:
Diseases: usually there will be different degrees of diseases, ear mites, nasal branches, abdominal transmission, tinea felis, intestinal tract, cat plague, all kinds of skin diseases.
Appearance: broken tail, pair of eyes, multi toes, bone mass, fur, product difference, malnutrition, etc.
Personality: resistance to people or psychological shadow.
Reference source: fenghuang.com – Chengdu regular cat house CFA * * cat house CP cat house, teach you how to distinguish
The backyard cat refers to the chicken farm type breeding kittens. Many cat houses, under the banner of various certificates, breed by themselves or batch cats from all over the country to sell. The breeding environment is messy and poor, and the space is small. For cats with sensitive physique, being born in various pathogenic environments is definitely not good.
How to distinguish?
1£º Of course, the first thing is the price problem. There will be no pie in the sky. If you buy it cheaply, it will be no better.
2£º For example, there is a pile of kittens in the seller’s house. There are countless cats for you to choose at will. As far as eugenics and eugenics are concerned, the growing environment is certainly not good. There are not so many cats to choose from.
3£º Purchase channels, try not to buy online, there are too many fake photos above, there are many pet shops and pet hospitals will also have such business, the source of the formal degree is certainly not high.
4£º The cats in regular cat houses will only be sent out after sterilization for 4-6 months. They are basically waiting in line and there will be no surplus cats.
Many dog organizations have established dog breed standards for dog breeds. Disqualification is not in line with these standards. Different institutions have different requirements for dog standards.
“Disqualification” means that a dog loses its “qualification”. This “qualification” refers to the qualification to participate in the regular dog show. However, disqualified purebred dogs can still compete in other types of competitions, such as agility and obedience. That is to say, disqualification does not mean that the dog is not purebred, it is just not qualified to participate in the regular dog show.
Dogs that fail must be purebred. Because each dog has its own standard, usually in the last item of the standard, it will list the specific situation of defects and disqualification. Therefore, only purebred dogs with strict standards can have a widely recognized disqualification.
Therefore, according to different dog breed standards, the specific disqualification of each dog is not the same. For example, teeth and occlusion are very important for working dogs. Therefore, many working dogs with one missing tooth will be disqualified. However, for some toy dogs, less than 4 missing teeth are acceptable.
Dogs are mainly divided into two bloodlines (pure bloodline) and pet grade, and pet grade lineage includes single lineage, non lineage and what we call disqualification. Disqualification is the loss of eligibility for competition due to certain defects, some of which may affect health, others will not, and generally will not recommend reproduction. Now, most of the time, it’s just because the dog looks bad, so it’s rejected by people.
Strictly speaking, dog disqualification is usually defined as physical defects such as out of range body size, unqualified coat color or hair quality, light nose and eye color, missing teeth or poor occlusion, dysplasia of hip joint, male dog sexual dysplasia, and personality defects such as aggressiveness or excessive timidity.
However, the requirements of this class of dogs are gradually known by many ordinary dog owners, so they will also care about whether the dog is disqualified. But most people only care about the dog’s good-looking, but for the dog’s development, personality and other hidden problems are not very concerned.
Reference source: Baidu Encyclopedia – disqualification
If a dog is disqualified, it will lose its “qualification”. This “qualification” refers to the qualification to participate in the regular dog show. However, disqualified purebred dogs can still compete in other types of competitions, such as agility and obedience. That is to say, disqualification does not mean that the dog is not purebred, it is just not qualified to participate in the regular dog show.
Dogs that fail must be purebred. Because each dog has its own standard, usually in the last item of the standard, it will list the specific situation of defects and disqualification. Therefore, only purebred dogs with strict standards can be widely recognized as disqualified.
Therefore, according to different dog breed standards, the specific disqualification of each dog is not the same. For example, teeth and occlusion are very important for working dogs. Therefore, many working dogs with missing one tooth are judged to be disqualified. However, for some toy dogs, teeth are missing
It’s acceptable within one.
The more common disqualification cases are as follows. The purpose and standard of disqualification is to eliminate the dogs with major defects or genetic diseases, avoid them from participating in breeding, and improve the overall quality and health of purebred dogs.
1) The body shape is very large or very small;
2) Color matching does not meet the standard;
3) The color of nose and eyes is too light;
4) Missing teeth or bad occlusion;
5) Dysplasia of hip joint;
6) In male dogs, dysplasia (single or cryptorchidism) was observed;
7) Serious personality defects
Disqualification means “disqualification”. Generally used in all kinds of competitions, modern is mainly used in pet competitions. If the participating pets do not meet the bloodline standard of the race organization, they will not be able to participate in the competition. This defect will lead to “disqualification”.
Different uses and different needs of dogs. For example, in a Rowena dog, if there is a non scissors bite, a wrong occlusion, or a loss of two or more teeth, it is a disqualification, but for some companion dogs, less than four teeth are acceptable.
There are also dog breeds that specify coat color as disqualified colors, which may be due to genes that cause these colors to be associated with other serious diseases.
The common disqualifications are as follows:
1. The body shape is beyond the standard range;
2. The color or quality of hair is not up to the standard;
3. The color of nose and eyes is too light;
4. Missing teeth or incorrect occlusion;
5. Dysplasia of hip joint;
6. Atrophy of monorchidism or cryptorchidism in male dogs;
7. Serious personality defects (aggressive or overly timid).
Reference: Baidu Encyclopedia – disqualification