Dog mites this thing is very annoying, no matter what mites, they breed too much on dogs will harm the health of dogs and even owners. Therefore, once you find that there are mites on your dog, you must take a bath with the pet mite removing bath gel. After washing, use the drugs that are sold on the Internet to treat the skin diseases caused by mites on the dog’s affected area, and clean the dog’s nest and cushion and expose it to the sun. If it is a long scabies, which may develop into a common skin disease of adult dogs without treatment, it is best to go to the pet hospital for doctor’s help, and also need to go home to clean and disinfect the dog’s nest used by the dog. Mites are not terrible, as long as timely treatment, dogs will soon be able to get better.
If your dog has mites, it is often caused by the internal and external repellent, or because the environment it contacts is not very good, which has an impact on its body.
Therefore, we must regularly give dogs in vivo and in vitro deworming, do a good job in home hygiene. At the same time, you should pay attention to the surrounding environment when you take the dog for a walk. It’s better to be clean and tidy, so the probability of mites growing in dogs will be much less. People who raise dogs must pay attention to it.
1. Acariasis should be treated as soon as possible. The earlier the diagnosis and treatment is, the better the results will be. If the dog is injected with chloromycetin at the early stage of the disease, usually one or two injections will be effective. The dog can suffer less and the owner will spend less energy.
2. If the mite is very serious, it is necessary to prepare for long-term treatment. At the beginning, the red spots spread quickly, then suppuration, bleeding, scab, pigment deposition.
3. Pay attention to the dog’s daily hygiene, keep the kennel clean, don’t let the dog contact with the same kind of disease, and try to take the dog to the unclean grassland as little as possible, especially in the spring season with high incidence of infectious diseases, and do a good job in disinfection and sanitation. According to pet hospital doctors, mites are actually present in every dog, but under appropriate conditions, mites multiply and explode, causing the dog to get sick.
Therefore, it is necessary to maintain the health of the dog, as well as the dog to the hospital on time to check the disease.
In fact, dogs are also easy to grow mites. If there are mites on dogs, a small number of them can buy medicine to bathe the dogs. If the number is too large and the dogs are inflamed, they need to go to a special pet hospital to clean their hair, and then apply some medicine to take good care of them.
Pet dog body grew mite, how to eradicate excuse me?
1. Acariasis should be treated as soon as possible. The earlier the diagnosis and treatment, the better the effect. If the dog is injected with chloromycetin at the early stage of the disease, usually one or two injections will be effective. The dog can suffer less and the owner will spend less energy.
2. If the mite is very serious, it is necessary to prepare for long-term treatment. At the beginning, the red spots spread quickly, then suppuration, bleeding, scab, pigment deposition. Like my home bag from the early April onset to June, the basic improvement, abscess disappeared, but the skin melanin deposition is still fading. The following photo was taken recently by a bag. You can see that there are still black spots on her neck and feet. It is that the melanin has not faded.
3. Mite disease is not an extremely fatal disease, there is no need to go to the pet hospital for treatment, but you can go there to make a diagnosis, and then buy your own injections and drugs for dog treatment, so the cost will be greatly saved!
4. Pay attention to the dog’s daily hygiene, keep the kennel clean, don’t let the dog contact with the same kind of disease, and try to take the dog to the unclean grassland as little as possible, especially in the spring season with high incidence of infectious diseases, and do a good job in disinfection and sanitation. According to pet hospital doctors, mites are actually present in every dog, but under appropriate conditions, mites multiply and explode, causing the dog to get sick.
5. Although there is no evidence that the mite disease of dogs can be transmitted to people, we should pay attention to prevent the infection, wash hands in time and mop the floor with diluted bleach water after contacting the dogs. I also bought Xerox spray, which regularly disinfectant dogs’ litter and sofa at home.
6. Demodex infection has a certain relationship with the immune function of the body, so strengthening the body is the basis of promoting disease recovery. During the dog sick diet to give special care, never let the dog hungry, can appropriately increase the number of feeding.
Add a very important point: sulfur ointment is toxic, do not apply it to the area that the dog can lick. I applied sulfur ointment to the back of my bag, where she could lick it with Jieeryin. Jieeryin will volatilize, so as long as the dog is not allowed to lick it during the drying period.
Simple treatment for mites
For a long time, many friends are worried about pet skin diseases caused by mites. In fact, mites are not terrible. 70% of people have mites more or less. Mites are only an inducement to cause lesions when skin resistance is poor, and most people do not have any symptoms. But dogs are particularly sensitive to mites, so they are more likely to cause skin diseases due to mites.
1. Prevention and health care
Traditional Chinese medicine — can be washed and soaked in rhubarb gallnut lotion at ordinary times. Main ingredients: Fructus Cnidii, Galla chinensis, Fructus Kochiae, rhubarb (very cheap, no side effects)
Western medicine — sulfur powder, sulfur soap, and metronidazole for external washing and soaking (cheaper, but sulfur can inhibit normal sebum secretion, make the skin dry and dull, and should not be used frequently). In fact, most of the professional products on the market have similar ingredients
Dimer emulsion – originally developed for pigs and cattle, but can also be used in cats and dogs. This medicine has irritating odor and has certain side effects. If it is not used properly, it may cause poisoning. It’s cheap, too
Coal tar – the use of coal tar is a very effective indigenous method. You can buy a coal tar lotion called zeta in the major pharmacies, which is originally used to treat seborrheic dermatitis
If the condition is more serious, mixed with wound damage infection should choose injection treatment. Most veterinarians now use either ivermectin or doramectin, which are of the same kind, but the latter is a new generation. Ivermectin was injected every three days and doramectin was injected once a week. Their side effect is that they have the chance to affect the quality of fertility, and it is better to give birth again every six months after injection. If mixed with infection can be appropriate injection, oral, external application of antibiotics. One thing to be reminded is that many veterinarians still use a drug called lincomycin when they use antibiotics (it’s cheap). Lincomycin, a nearly obsolete drug, chooses a new generation of clindamycin. many.
Folk prescription, this is not a joke
Those who have had mites say so. So easy to cure? Give half a year of continuous treatment to see whether treatment is good or not is still a question. Continue the treatment, in addition to the injection of ivermectin, wash with Jieeryin every three days, and take chuyiling medicated bath every three days. Interspersed washing.
No symptoms, but also continue to wash, a week with Jieeryin and qufenling wash, ivermectin continue to play. Adhere to half a year, but also continue to root can only blame your poor sanitation, disinfection did not disappear. If you can’t keep up with the economy, you can buy your own medicine and injection. It’s cheap. You should master the dosage. 1% ivermectin 0.2ml per 10 kg. For small dogs, buy 0.1% ivermectin and go to the wholesalers selling veterinary drugs.
I use domestic ivermectin (the effect is no worse than imported Emamectin. Besides, many veterinarians use domestic ivermectin to inject it into the bottle of Miehuo, and then it is regarded as Mie Huo to collect your money). Each small bottle (2ml) is only 3 yuan. It can be used many times. Ha ha, happy
It’s 5mlx5. It can be washed four or five times. I bought $3.5 per box.
I bought sodium dexamethasone for three yuan a box. (1mlx10 package)
Jieeryin is eight yuan and five yuan per bottle. It’s expensive to wash it once.
Don’t come to me if you can’t buy it. I don’t want to be scolded or go to the post office. I’m just explaining the price just to tell you how profitable veterinarians are.
Even if the treatment is complete, you should wash it with medicine once a month, because there are mites in the environment around your home
Dogs have skin diseases, generally speaking, there are two possibilities: one is fungal infection, that is, tinea, the skin will be a piece of tinea, hair loss, dandruff, dogs feel very itchy, will rub everywhere. Another possibility is mite infection. It will also shed hair, and then grow red spots, also very itchy.
For these two cases, the treatment is as follows:
1. Fungi. If it’s a fungal infection, you can smear the affected area with antifungal drugs, such as mingruining spray, or go to the pet hospital to buy some antifungal drugs.
2. Mites. If it is mite infection, you can buy some medicine bath to wash, external use mingruining mite cream. You can also go to the pet hospital for injection treatment.
Dog skin grows mite, how to do? Mite disease should be treated as soon as possible. The earlier the diagnosis and treatment, the better the effect. If the dog is injected with chloromycetin at the early stage of the disease, usually one or two injections will be effective. The dog can suffer less and the owner will spend less energy.
If mites are already serious, they should be prepared for long-term treatment. At the beginning, the red spots spread quickly, then suppuration, bleeding, scab, pigment deposition. Like my home bag from the early April onset to June, the basic improvement, abscess disappeared, but the skin melanin deposition is still fading. The following photo was taken recently by a bag. You can see that there are still black spots on her neck and feet. It is that the melanin has not faded.
Mite disease is not an extremely fatal disease, there is no need to go to the pet hospital for treatment, but can go there to make a diagnosis, and then buy their own injections and drugs for dog treatment, so the cost will be greatly saved!
Pay attention to the dog’s daily hygiene, keep the kennel clean, do not let the dog come into contact with the sick, and try to take the dog to the unclean grassland as little as possible. Especially in the spring when infectious diseases are high, we should do a good job in disinfection and sanitation. According to pet hospital doctors, mites are actually present in every dog, but under appropriate conditions, mites multiply and explode, causing the dog to get sick.
Although there is no evidence that dog mite disease can be transmitted to people, we should pay attention to prevent infection, wash hands in time and mop the floor with diluted bleach water after contacting with sick dogs. I also bought Xerox spray, which regularly disinfectant dogs’ litter and sofa at home.
The infection of Demodex is related to the imperfect immune function of the body, so strengthening the body is the basis of promoting the recovery of the disease. During the dog sick diet to give special care, never let the dog hungry, can appropriately increase the number of feeding.
Mites are very common in dogs. Mites can cause itching, red spots, red spots, papules, and hair loss. There are mainly two species of mites, Demodex and scabies. Both mites are very stubborn and can be transmitted directly between people and dogs. If the disease is concentrated on the bridge of the nose, cheek and ear root, and then spread To the whole body, accompanied by severe depilation, usually infected with Demodex. If the disease is mainly on the body and in the ear, skin red spots, erythema, papules, especially itchy, but the depilation is not too serious, it means that the infection of scabies, if not treated for a long time, scabies will drill into the skin, will lead to scabies, treatment will be more troublesome. More important mites are not usually found on dogs. Mites in the hair follicles can run out of the skin at night, and can also run to other parts of the room, and continue to spread between the house and the dog. Therefore, only on dogs, for the treatment of pet mite problems are very limited. It’s a good way to use three drops of electric mite killing liquid. You can kill all the mites in the hair follicles, skin and room of the dog in 4-5 days. (in case of scabies, sulfur ointment should be used in combination to kill scabies on the skin)
The mites on pets are not easy to deal with. Because the pets are covered with hair, it is not easy to use drugs. There are also mites indoors. Therefore, simply taking medicine, smearing and medicated bath can not fundamentally solve the mite problem of pets. It is suggested to use three drops of electric acaricide to treat pets in an airtight room for 4-5 days, which can kill all mites on pets and all places in the room. This method is relatively thorough and not easy to relapse.
There are many reasons for mites, the vast majority of which are caused by the dog’s hair not drying after bathing, or taking them to play in high-risk areas of skin diseases such as grassland. However, the premise of getting mites is that the dog’s resistance will be reduced, because all dogs have mites, which is the difference between the disease and the disease..
The treatment of mites is generally divided into injection and bath, and spray..
Injection recommended the United States Tong Mie, the effect is very good..
If you take a bath, double Krabi emulsion, 2.5ML dilute the ordinary face, a bowl of water, soak for 5 minutes or 3 days, the effect is very significant, but the disadvantage is that the double Krabi emulsion contains trace dichlorvos.
887 is also a professional anti mite medicine bath, these two kinds are domestic, very cheap, the effect is very good, when using, pay attention to the line;
Shengluwei medicine bath is also very good, and non-toxic, natural, not afraid of dogs licking, the disadvantage is that 80-100 bottles are more expensive;
Two kinds of sprays are recommended, 886 made in China, has remarkable effect, pungent smell and can’t be licked by pets, which is cheap;
Shengluwei spray has a remarkable effect, lemon flavor, natural and non-toxic, which is about 50% compared with expensive bottle (65ml)
I recommend all the dogs that I have used for myself. Double Krabi emulsion and Saint Luwei spray are the best ones.
My dog also had mites Very evil mite! Dogs are so miserable!
Go to the hospital, prescribe medicine, in fact, completely useless=
Later, I consulted my aunt who had kept dogs for many years downstairs^-^
Mother said, use sulfur soap or medicated soap to bathe the dog ~ ~ eat more nutritious things, usually in a week or two~~
Try it, and it’s good.
However, it should be noted that after bathing with sulfur soap or medicated soap, the hair will be dry, but there is no need to worry about it. After the mites are removed, it is not too late to finish the hair.
In addition, more attention should be paid to dog hygiene, keep the residence clean and take a bath frequently (with special disinfectant water)
Wish your dog good health soon~~
Every parent wants their baby to have a beautiful, flowing hair and good skin surface. We all know that human skin has a natural protective layer, but does dog skin have a protective layer? The answer is, yes!
The structure of the dog’s skin is composed of a thick outer coat and short, soft down, which can resist severe cold. Sebaceous gland secretion can increase the color of the coat, but more importantly, its waterproof function. The surface of the skin is a hard layer of dead cells, which is often renewed by the cells at its base. Below it is an insulating layer of fat. However, why do dogs have such a good skin protection layer, we often see dogs have skin diseases?
Often let the host headache is neither affect eating and drinking nor affect the play of depilation and itching skin disease, the course of the disease is long, time-consuming, energy-consuming, do not adhere to when easy to recurrent attacks. Because the owner does not care about the stimulation of food and environment, it will also cause damage and damage to the skin. For example, the acid and alkali of the shampoo bath is not suitable, the sunlight is insufficient, the nutrition is deficient, the immunity is low and so on. Now let’s learn about the first common skin disease of dogs. It’s also called tinea on dogs.
Dog skin plays an important role in preventing fungi and bacteria from invading the body, isolating ultraviolet rays and keeping body humidity. If this defense function of the skin is damaged, it will lead to inflammation, increased dandruff, redness, itching, black skin color and other abnormal conditions. The most common infection is Demodex and ostracod mites. Most of the reasons are low immunity and damaged skin protective layer, followed by dampness, dirty environment, infection, fluid irritation, improper treatment of skin diseases, improper care and so on.
Dogs with skin disease, if the infection area is more than 5%, we should pay attention to systemic medication. First of all, we will take it to the hospital for laboratory diagnosis. Treatment is the fundamental treatment. Here we mainly talk about the treatment of Demodex and ostracod mites.
On medication, we should strictly control the dosage, topical paste or spray, can be injected or oral ivermectin, serious need to use antibiotics and antipruritic drugs anti-inflammatory antipruritic. It is strictly forbidden to use antibiotics and large doses of drugs. Even if you can’t see the dog’s skin disease by naked eyes, you should insist on 1-2 injections of ivermectin or doramectin.
In the environment, attention should be paid to disinfection and replacement of dog’s utensils. Special decontamination materials for dogs should be used. Commonly used disinfectants can be purchased in pet hospitals. Sunny, dry place.
In terms of body adjustment, first, we should pay attention to supplement vitamins and microelements, protein and unsaturated fatty acids, and it is better to let dogs eat dog food with balanced nutrition. Since there are many varieties of grain in China, it is recommended to use batches that can be exported, and the quality is relatively guaranteed. The second is to improve the immunity of the body, such as astragalus polysaccharide, high immunity factor, etc.
Through the nutrition of food, improve the immunity and the overall condition of the body, shorten the disease cycle, effective adjuvant treatment, prevent the recurrence of skin diseases. The nutrition of skin and hair is mainly composed of protein, vitamins, fatty acids, etc. In order to ensure the quality of fur, it is necessary to absorb enough protein. Many owners do not know that 95% of the components in dog and cat hair are protein, and the content of cysteine and methionine in hair is relatively high. In addition, tyrosine, tryptophan and cysteine, as well as zinc, copper and other minerals are essential nutrients to make the fur and skin healthy and beautiful. There is scientific evidence that 25% – 30% of the protein that dogs and cats get from food is used to support hair growth. Linoleic acid and linoleic acid are essential for pets. And essential fatty acids are not available in pets and must be obtained from food. Among them, linoleic acid and arachidonic acid have important significance for pet skin and hair brightness, which can improve the luster and texture of pet hair. Arachidonic acid can pass through linoleic acid. Maybe you can often see that there are EPA, DHA, ¦¸ 3, ¦¸ 6 and other substances in high-grade milk powder or nutrition products. These are the substances after the decomposition of unsaturated fatty acids, which can produce anti-inflammatory factors, have anti-inflammatory effect, prevent cell damage, and make blood vessels relax to remove skin inflammation. Therefore, the food must have high quality and content of protein, sufficient essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals to provide strong nutritional support for the growth and quality of dog and cat skin and hair, so as to achieve the purpose of alleviating and preventing diseases.
My personal experience is: use a Chinese medicine called “Baibu” to boil water for dogs to do medicine bath! Because the external use of Baibu is “insecticidal”, but it is not harmful to the dog’s body (unlike chemicals such as * *, which can cause poisoning through the skin of dogs) Therefore, it is economical, non-toxic, effective, and can be used repeatedly!
The specific method: use the “Baibu” Decoction to mix into the dog bath, the water temperature in the dog can bear the premise is hotter than usual, let the dog bubble more, and then just like the usual steps to give the dog a bath! Before and after each wash, comb the dog’s fur with a wool comb, and dry it with hot air after washing. My home is Jingba dog, only 50 grams at a time is enough, the specific can be determined according to the dog’s disease degree and the size of the dog’s body, the drug concentration does not matter! This once a week, generally wash on three or four times, the general dog skin itch itch scabies can be effective! Now I just give my dog a medicine bath every time I take a bath
In addition, you can also use the wine soaked in 100 parts to wipe the affected part of the dog, and the effect of removing scabies is also very good! It’s OK to cooperate with the medicine bath!
Of course, if combined with the injection effect will be better, but…..
I wish the dog to get rid of the mite trouble as soon as possible!
Don’t worry, stabilize the mood, will soon be good, adhere to medication!! Here is my experience
My family is the ancient animal husbandry belongs to the Collie, a while ago, a lot of mites are all over the body, very serious!! At the beginning, an old veterinarian gave my dog medicine, which was not easy to use. He spent a lot of money. The key is that the dog suffered, scratching and whining every day. Later, I bought and prescribed a medicine called Australia Bain to treat mites. The pet hospital sold it for 100 ocean, but the effect was remarkable. I later I bought three boxes, 50 boxes each. Now the dog is ready. I’m very happy. There is a suit, a spray and a medicine bath. The spray tastes very irritating. It’s twice a day, and the medicine bath is soaked once every other day. But the effect is really good. You can buy two boxes first. If your dog doesn’t belong to Collie, you can use it for ordinary Australian Bain dogs.
Insist on medication, dogs will soon be good, believe me really, as for which store, I will not say advertising, you slowly find. Something Baidu Hi I, hope your dog can get better as soon as possible, remember to come back to tell me when the disease is good, we all miss it!!
PS I used more than 50 times to buy a large bucket of water. Once I met the water, it was still white. I don’t think I can do anything for him during his illness. When he is well, he can be disinfected. You can use it to disinfect your home when your dog is sick, but pay attention to the ventilation and the smell…. I’m still using that disinfectant now, I have a deep experience!!
Take comprehensive treatment
Has occurred to the whole body infection, that had better push the hair, this is good for the treatment.
Secondly, the mite needle should be injected. There is no problem at the age of 2 months. As long as the dosage is mastered, there will be no problem.
If the veterinarian uses ivermectin from Bayer, the usage is 0.02ml/kg, which can be injected once every two weeks, and three times is a course of treatment.
Then it is applied to the affected area for external use. The medication here depends on the type of lesion in your dog. There are many kinds of topical drugs, but there is no difference in essence. All of them can be used.
Take a bath with medicinal lotion.
Oral multivitamin B is good for skin recovery.
If you have a secondary bacterial infection, you need to take some antibiotics.
1. First of all, use the barber to remove some of the hair from the affected area, which is more convenient to clean and not easy to stick when applying medicine.
2. Take a bath with anti seborrheic shampoo to remove dirt and scab, and wash the affected part with warm soap.
3. It can be used to remove mites, antibiotics, and oral antipruritic agents. Usually 3-4 weeks for a course of treatment, symptoms improved also to adhere to treatment, to ensure the curative effect.
The causes of the disease were as follows:
1. Frequent bathing leads to the destruction of the sebum layer, the cuticle is too thin, the skin is dry and dandruff, and the skin barrier function is decreased.
2. The climate is humid in spring and summer, and parasites, bacteria and fungi multiply actively. A kind of
3. Intestinal causes: the intestinal barrier function is reduced, resulting in a large number of allergens from the intestinal tract into, resulting in skin allergy.
1. Larger dandruff or scab, as large as human dandruff.
2. The skin of the affected area is thickened, forming folds, bleeding and liquid secretions.
3. The affected part is itchy.
4. The affected area has no regular shape, with small pimples, and the boundary with healthy skin is not very obvious, and the area is generally large and wide.
Treatment for long mouth of dog:
1. Mites are caused by unsanitary living environment, so the dog’s nest should be cleaned first, and the dog’s frequent activity place should also be kept clean, so as not to cure the symptoms.
2. The earlier the mite is treated, the better. In the early stage of the disease, the dog can be injected with chloromycetin, usually one or two injections are effective.
3. You can also use “886” medicament to wipe in the dog’s sick place, but pay attention to the dog like to lick things, do not let the dog lick the medicine.
4. If you have been sick for a period of time, you should be prepared for a long-term battle. After killing the surface mites, the eggs still parasitize in the dog’s body. Can give the dog more vitamin B class of food, the recovery of the skin is very good.
5. Take a bath regularly to eliminate the bacteria on the surface of the dog. After the bath, the hair must be blown dry. The long-term moisture on the dog’s body surface is also one of the main reasons for mites.
6. You can also use Fructus Cnidii, Fructus Kochiae, Galla, rhubarb boiled into the traditional Chinese medicine rhubarb Galla to dog medicine bath, very cheap.
7. Sun exposure is good for killing mites, but take care not to come into contact with other dogs when you take your dog out. If it is a sick dog, it is easy to cross infect.
8. If you feel the trouble of traditional Chinese medicine, you can also directly use Jieeryin to bathe the dog, but the effect is a little poor.