When a cat is happy, its tail will stand up or purr. When a cat is angry, it wags its tail vigorously. If you make it angry, it may pounce on you.
Families with cats will notice that cats often purr, and even owners say that they can understand what the cat is doing by snoring. In fact, when a cat asks for something, it purrs differently than when it doesn’t.
When a cat asks for it, it has a special peak, similar to the frequency of human crying. In the night of estrus, a cat will make a terrible sound, which is like crying. It’s hard to see that it comes from such a small animal at the high volume. Sometimes it’s more frightening than crying, with a long sound, which makes people feel creepy in densely populated cities.
matters needing attention
1. The cat’s food plate should be fixed and should not be replaced at will. The cat is very sensitive to the change of food plate, and sometimes refuses to eat because of the change of food plate. Keep the dishes clean. The bottom of the plate can be padded with newspaper or plastic paper to prevent the sound of the plate sliding, and it is easy to clean. Every time the cat eats the leftover food, it should be poured out or put away. It should be mixed with the fresh food and fed after it is cooked next time.
2. Feed at a fixed time. Once the cat’s biological clock is formed, it is relatively fixed and should not be changed at will. The place to put cat food should be fixed. Cats don’t like eating in noisy and strong light places. If there are guests visiting, don’t let the guests see your cat when the cat is eating. The appearance of strangers will greatly reduce the cat’s appetite.
3. It is a bad habit for cats to pick up food with claws or take food out of the food plate. Once this kind of phenomenon is found, it should be corrected immediately.
4. Cats like to eat warm food. Cold food not only affects the cat’s appetite, but also easily causes digestive dysfunction. In general, the temperature of food should be 30-40 ¡æ, and the food taken out of the refrigerator should be heated before feeding.
Reference: Baidu Encyclopedia – Cat
Reason: only when the cat is satisfied, or when lying in the owner’s arms relaxed and relaxed, will it emit a light snoring sound. In addition, if the kitten or the big cat keep purring under any circumstances, it may be the respiratory tract infection virus, so we must not be careless about it.
It is mainly divided into the following two types:
1. Happy snoring
The cat lies down on the cushion and purrs happily. The cat usually whispers when it is safe. Strangely, cats also make this sound when they are upset, in order to alleviate their distress.
2. Mother’s snoring
The kitten sucks as much as she can, while the mother cat relaxes her body and makes a rhythmic voice with satisfaction. Until now, we don’t quite understand how cats make this kind of purring sound. Some people think that it comes from some part of the deep chest cavity. Even without using the throat, the cat can still tutch.
A cat snores under the touch of a person. Naturally, he is very friendly with the person. If he is not friendly, he will not snore because he feels unsafe. But if on the other hand, a cat snores is a sign of being friendly with people, it doesn’t make sense. Friendship is only a necessary condition, not a sufficient condition, to produce snoring. A cat can snore without being touched, so another cat is needed to induce it. Therefore, I have another inference: if you have only one cat in your family, it can only snore under the touch of people, so you think that it is to show friendship with you. If you have two cats in your family, you should pay attention to observe that the cat will start to snore when it has nothing to do with you. At this time, the snoring can not be a sign of friendship with you, it can only be a mental activity of the cat itself.
1¡¢ From the perspective of professional pet medicine, the skeleton of cat throat is composed of thyroid and cricoid cartilage. The laryngeal cavity is divided into three parts, the upper part is the laryngeal vestibule, and the caudal margin is the false vocal cord. The cavity between the false and true vocal cords is the second part of the laryngeal cavity. The third part is the cavity between vocal cord and cartilage ring, which is very narrow.
2¡¢ A cat’s purring sound is a kind of false voice, which vibrates and resonates through the throat cavity. As long as the cat is satisfied, excited, emotional and relaxed, it will make this light purring sound. In fact, when the cat coos, it doesn’t sleep, because it doesn’t purr when the cat is playing, nervous or sleeping quietly.
3¡¢ The purring sound of a cat may also help to stimulate muscles and bones, and the vibration at a certain frequency during purring helps keep bones and muscles in good condition. Of course, some people think that the purring sound of a cat means that it is releasing “pain pressure”. For example, when a cat has a fracture or is in pain, it will hear a cat purr.
1. The purring sound of a cat is that when the false voice band vibrates, it resonates through the throat cavity. As long as the cat is satisfied, excited, emotional and relaxed, it will make this light purring sound. In fact, when the cat coos, it doesn’t sleep, because it doesn’t purr when the cat is playing, nervous or sleeping quietly.
2. Some people think that the sound of purring may be helpful to stimulate muscles and bones, and the vibration of certain frequency produced during purring helps to keep bones and muscles in good condition. Of course, some people think that the purring sound of a cat means that it is releasing “pain pressure”. For example, when a cat has a fracture or is in pain, it will hear a cat purr.
1. Nocturnal. Wild cats have the habit of sleeping in the daytime and coming out at night. Cat’s eyes are very characteristic, its pupil in the dark place, can be enlarged to the shape of a full moon. Even in dark conditions at night, the cat can see the target clearly. At the same time, the cat’s hearing is also very sensitive, in daily life, the cat mainly depends on hearing to observe the surrounding movement. At night, it also mainly relies on hearing to find out where mice are hiding and moving. These characteristics of the cat are conducive to its hunting at night.
2. By nature lonely. Cats like to live a lonely and free life. Anyone who has ever owned a cat knows that. A cat is very different from a dog. When a dog sees its owner, he shakes his tail and shakes his head. He is very enthusiastic and listens to his master. However, the cat yawns, stretches, closes his eyes and goes to sleep. Sometimes he rubs his body across your legs for a few times, which is a kind expression to your best friend.
3. Love bright and dry environment. Although domestic cats often ambush in the daytime and come out at night, they don’t want to hide in dark corners during the day. They prefer to lie in dry, bright and warm places. They also like to climb high and look far away, so that they can find their prey in time or cope with unexpected events. Interestingly, when two cats meet together, the higher the cat climbs, the more powerful he is.
4. Playfulness. Cats are naturally active and curious. All kinds of domestic cats are lively and active. They often like to play games that simulate the capture of prey. They often perform a lot of “programs” that people like under the temptation of their owners.
5. Be alert. As the saying goes, “dog lovers, cats love houses.”. This is because cats are lonely by nature, so they have a strong sense of vigilance. They only know where they live, and generally don’t recognize their owners. Cat owners all know that cats always squeeze their ears under their forelimbs when they sleep. In this way, they can protect their ears and stick them to the ground.
Hearing is very important for a cat to keep the necessary vigilance and take necessary actions as soon as it hears something. In addition, the cat also uses its body to rub its owner and the familiar cat. The cat’s behavior, in fact, is to leave their own smell, and then smell it can rest assured. When you meet a cat you don’t know, you should smell its nose and tail first. They often fight before they finish smelling.
6. Strong adaptability. Wherever there are human beings on the earth, there are cat families. Adult cats change their hair once a year in spring, summer, autumn and winter to adapt to climate change. According to the practice, the most suitable temperature for cats is 18-20 ¡æ, and the relative temperature is about 50%.
7. Don’t defecate. Cats often choose secluded and dark places and places with dirt, ashes and other debris to urinate. After defecation, they should immediately dig up soil with their forelimbs to bury the urine and urine. According to the cat’s habit, the owner can place a shallow dish covered with sand, sawdust, shredded paper or furnace ash in a corner of the room to make a urinal for the cat to urinate and urinate, so as to keep the room clean.
8. Carnivorous. Cats are carnivorous animals. They are good at catching small animals, such as rats, birds, fish and large insects. Although cats also eat cooked food such as steamed bread, rice, noodles and other food to obtain certain nutrition, but in the daily feed preparation, still should have a higher proportion of meat food, not long-term feeding only vegetarian. Especially cats fed indoors
Reference Baidu Encyclopedia – Cat
When the cat lies beside its owner and sleeps or is intimate with you, you can often hear it purr continuously. Most people mistakenly think that this is a cat snoring while sleeping. In fact, it is the sound made by a cat when its false vocal cords vibrate. From a medical point of view, the skeleton of cat throat is composed of thyroid cartilage and cricoid cartilage. The laryngeal cavity is divided into three parts, the upper part is the vestibule of the larynx, and the caudal margin is the false vocal cord. The cavity between the false and true vocal cords is the second part of the laryngeal cavity. The third part is the cavity between vocal cord and cartilage ring, which is very narrow. A cat’s purr is a kind of falsetto that vibrates and resonates through the throat cavity. In fact, cats do not sleep when they snore. Cats do not snore when they play, when they are nervous and when they are really asleep. Only when the cat is satisfied, or lies in the owner’s arms relaxed and happy spirit, will it emit a light purr. At this point, adult cats and Persian cats are more prominent, while kittens generally seldom snore. Persian cats snore because of their short nasal passages, while adult cats purr because they know how to enjoy feline life and how to care and be intimate with people. In addition, if the kitten or the big cat purrs incessantly under any circumstances, it may be respiratory tract infection virus, which should not be ignored